It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 says hey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I was born in 6ish PM, 6th, Dec, 1986, thats 666, does it make me a evil person? any thoughts?

other things about me, I come from China, and I work 8 hours a day, im socially a loner, so I have plenty of time to kill

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I have a friend who was born on June 6th, 1966 so I'd say you can't be nearly as inherently numerologically evil as him... And he's a pretty alright guy so you probably aren't that bad!

I'm curious... by "come from China" do you mean you live elsewhere now or still in China?

At any rate, welcome to ATS! Somebody will pop up later and provide some links you should take the time to look at!

I look forward to seeing you in the threads!

~Heff

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I live in China.

Mine is exactly three 6, i kind of secretly hope it means something, weird subconscious.

Thanks you and yes, I know there will be links coming soon, its ATS style, isnt it?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tvkiller

Awesome!

I look forward to speaking with you in chat or u2u once you get settled in! I have a great deal of curiousity about what life in China is like!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

cool, what IM are u using right now? I can add u

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I haven't been running any IM proggies lately. I have a facebook page with the same username as here - and ATS has a built in chat that you can get to under the "member tools" tab.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

i went to member tool, i found no word like chat, where it is?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

It should be the fourth listing down, once the drop-down menu shows up. "ATS chat".

There might be a restriction of when you can participate - like the twenty posts before you can start threads rule... I don't know for sure as I never paid attention to the chat until recently.

When the mod shows up to give you your links, it should explain it all for you!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Ohhh...... you're in league with Lucifer!

Oh well.... since we serve under the same master, I will say gidday and welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

i guess there's some restriction here, i just can't see it.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

haha, thank you. Do u also have something like 666 on you?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

My guess would be that it's tied into the U2U system - and should probably become available to you fairly soon!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

yea, i will keep a eye on that ...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tvkiller

haha, thank you. Do u also have something like 666 on you?

No... but I should..... I'm so damn jinxed.

On a serious note, ironically there was an article on 60 minutes tonight regarding China becoming the major super power and what threat this may pose to the World.
So Australia's defense force has been training and arming themselves to the teeth in case China goes rogue...... I could laugh my head off at this ridiculous attitude of our country if it wasn't so serious, but they were (defense force).

So, a simple question for you there Tvkiller....... is your Government looking to follow in America's footsteps any time soon?

Only joking.....seriously, will we ever learn from past mistakes.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

haha, i dont think any country learn from past mistakes, its simply not how history rolls. I don't think China will be a super power at all, i think there will be war between China and America one day, maybe next century, who knows, a lot of other countries will be involved for sure, this is how history rolls. lol.
Australia is acting a bit too much, there is no need to worry about that, China shall never step his step into Australia, c'mon, Chinese already has so much to do. China is no Japan, no America, they are simply too lazy to step onto any other land.

haha, just saying, don't take my words too seriously.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I know, it's a ridiculous scenario the Australian Defense Farce is portraying.

Still..... I was hoping you were not going to reply with..... "you bet ya mate, brace yourselves....... WE'RE COMING!!! "

I truly am thankful for that

Anyway.. I would also like to learn more about life in China, so I hope to see you around.

Best regards

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

likewise, its good to know how people from other places are looking at us.

new topics

top topics

join