It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe and Kennedy UFO conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

ATTENTION, PLEASE!!

For those unfamiliar with quoting material from outside soucres, please read the following:
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act

Any further posts containing improper quoting may be removed in their entirety.
Also, please discuss the topic and not each other.
This is about JFK, Marilyn Monroe and Ufos. It is not for personal remarks or correspondence.

Thanks for your cooperation.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen:

This link thedemoniacal.blogspot.com... have a very interesting video interview, were also Robert Slatzer is participating.
I do take 'cheripie' as a very reliable source on Marilyn matter, and when it comes to the description of Robert Slatzer as unreliable in most cases. Slatzer is usually unreliable and usually described as a liar. However, i have another very reliable source who confirm that Slatzer is talking the truth in that video interview were he says that Marilyn said >>I understand that there was a spaceship that landed and they took the bodies and they stase them away some placeHow do you know this now?Bobby Kennedy told me

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheriepie
I have been doing my homework. For 17 years.

You are citing Jeanne Carmen? Seriously? As I have previously mentioned, she also never met Marilyn Monroe, but would have you believe they were the best of friends and would go around on talk shows making up ever-more salacious stories. She and Slatzer were friends with each other. Nothing that comes from her mouth is credible!

The article you listed also cites Donald Wolfe, a biographer whose main sources were......Slatzer and Carmen. He is widely discredited.

Cheripie, i think it's time to celebrate your 17th Anniversary of Marilyn study, with a dance with you www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...
I have revelations as gift for you, as there seems to be a gab in your knowledge of Marilyn's death. You see, i have the honor to have conversations with Dr. Donald Burleson. Dr. Burleson is a serious educated guy who works with the death of Marilyn case.
Dr. Burleson states that the claim that Jeanne Carmen and Marilyn never knew each other is the height of ignorance; downright insane, in fact. Their friendship is well documented by any number of biographers, certainly including Donald Wolfe. Dr. Burleson have seen a taped interview of Jeanne Carmen talking about her friendship with Marilyn. The detractors you mentioned really ought to find out the facts; it isn't that hard to do.
Cheripie, you are free to quote Dr. Burleson with any remarks.
Dr. Burleson confirm that Jeanne Carmen has recalled seeing Bobby Kennedy grab up Marilyn's red diary in her living room one day and hurl it across the room, shouting >>Get rid of this!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... www.examiner.com... These links is about JFK's attempt to gain acces to UFO files, and about Marilyn who speaks openly to her closest colleagues about JFK's personal knowledge of UFO and ET reality, and the CIA shut her up by staging an alleged drug overdose, and about JFK's brother Robert over the years becomes guilt ridden of the knowledge of his brother and former mistress's death and becomes motivated to tell the truth about why his brother and Marilyn were really murdered. He makes the same mistake of talking this over with closest colleagues for advice and support, then he is assassinated.
Further reading can be enjoyed be read in these links.

edit on 10-10-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

I think one thing many seem to forget when discussing conspiracy theories like this is the CIA, FBI, DoD, etc is in no way legally allowed to murder an American citizen.

If Marylin Monroe was in fact murdered and the details of the murder, and facts identifying the murderer were brought into the light of day the murderer would be prosecuted and spend the rest of his natural life rotting in a prison cell.

If the secrecy in government is allowing rogue individuals to get away with murder then it is time to abolish these secretive institutions, alphabet agencies, and policies so that the rule of law may once again reign.

If Marylin Monroe was murdered, that murder was in no way sanctioned or legitimate under the Constitution of the United States.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
jeannecarmen.wordpress.com... I've just found this link 'Explosive new details on Jeanne Carmen JFK Marilyn Monroe' describes Carmen's relationship to Marilyn, and i noticed that that link also mentions that Jeanne Carmen had an affair with John Kennedy as well, wich is also confirmed by Dr. Burleson. I told Burleson that JFK surprises me with all his women affairs that include Jeanne Carmen and Marilyn, and that JFK certainly beat Bill Clinton with only one affair with Monica Lewinsky. Burleson then said to me that JFK make Bill Clinton look like choirboy in comparison, lol. I agree with Burleson.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbox1980
reply to post by witness63

I think one thing many seem to forget when discussing conspiracy theories like this is the CIA, FBI, DoD, etc is in no way legally allowed to murder an American citizen.

If Marylin Monroe was in fact murdered and the details of the murder, and facts identifying the murderer were brought into the light of day the murderer would be prosecuted and spend the rest of his natural life rotting in a prison cell.

If the secrecy in government is allowing rogue individuals to get away with murder then it is time to abolish these secretive institutions, alphabet agencies, and policies so that the rule of law may once again reign.

If Marylin Monroe was murdered, that murder was in no way sanctioned or legitimate under the Constitution of the United States.

You are absolutely right, CIA, FBI, DoD, etc is in no way legally allowed to kill people. But they didn't care, it was in the 1960'ies, it was the time of hush hush, so to them it was legal to kill people if they didn't kept their mouths shut. Marilyn threatened to hold a press conference to tell all, so she became a threat to National Security, so they had to silence her, Bobby Kennedy showed up in Marilyn's house with two other guys, killed her, tried to make it look like a suicide, but later the autopsy shows it was not a suicide www.marilyn-monroe.net... www.abovetopsecret.com...
Bobby Kennedy and the two other guys (still unknown) are the murderes, and yes they must be prosecuted and punished.

www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Sherri Lea claim she is reincarnation of Marilyn. I wish Sherri Lea can tell us who the other two guys are who participated in killing Marilyn.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Speaking of the presidents' women affairs www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Bill Clinton first denied having affair with Monica Lewinsky, but then later www.youtube.com... Bill Clinton finally confess www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

jeannecarmen.wordpress.com... This link confirm that Jeanne Carmen was in fact Marilyn's actress friend.

>Pin Up Icon Jeanne Carmen was interviewed by The Los Angeles Times after the death of Marilyn Monroe on August 4, 1962.

In the article, the Times stated that “from other sources”—including Carmen, housekeeper Eunice Murray and film director John Huston—a darker, more mysterious version of Monroe’s last days was already emerging.

The Times reported that Carmen was “a neighbor” of Monroe and that she had seen Marilyn two weeks earlier and had stated that Monroe “looked like death.”

After the death of Monroe, Carmen “felt her own life was in danger” because of her knowledge of Monroe’s affairs with President John F Kennedy and his brother Bobby Kennedy.

So Carmen “skipped town” leaving Hollywood behind and landing in the small desert town of Scottsdale, Arizona where she lived incognito for over a decade.

Carmen abandoned her platinum blonde locks, had three children and lived a quiet life, never mentioning her prior life in Hollywood.

Carmen would not be seen again on the big screen, TV or in print for over two decades.

Investigative journalist Anthony Summers has published the New York Times bestseller Goddess: The Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe.

Among the revelations was new evidence on the long-rumored affairs between Monroe and President John F. Kennedy and his brother Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy.

Summers had tracked down Carmen, who was then living in Newport Beach, California, and interviewed her extensively about her career and relationships with such notable Hollywood entertainers as Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Peter Lawford and Monroe.

Carmen confirmed that she was present during romantic trysts between President Kennedy and Monroe that took place at Lawford’s Santa Monica beachhouse.

Carmen also confirmed that she was present during Robert F. Kennedy’s romantic trysts with Monroe and that, on a dare, the threesome ventured out to a nude beach in Malibu north of Point Dume. Kennedy wore a disguise made up of a baseball cap, sunglasses and fake goatee-style beard most likely borrowed from the studio makeup and FX department at Monroe’s studio 20th Century Fox.

British author Matthew Smith has published the book Marilyn’s Last Words: Her Secret Tapes and Mysterious Death in the United States.

The same book was published in the U.K. and in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa with the title Victim: The Secret Tapes Of Marilyn Monroe.

Smith states that “Marilyn’s friend Jeanne Carmen” was aware of Marilyn’s issues with low self esteem and that Carmen believed Marilyn’s “general insecurity problem related to her lack of education” and that “a girl needs a dad to tell her she’s wonderful, and Marilyn didn’t have that.”

Carmen also said that when Marilyn was Norma Jean she was a “fun person, just an ordinary, nice person” but when she would “step over the threshold” and make the “change to Marilyn Monroe” she radiated beauty and charm and elegance. “She was a queen”.

Author James Spada has published the book Peter Lawford: The Man Who Kept The Secrets.

Spada states that Jeanne Carmen was Marilyn Monroe’s “best girlfriend” and that the two women had both dated Peter Lawford and were both curious as to why Lawford never made a pass at either of them.

Carmen and Monroe considered themselves “the sexiest things on two feet” and were perplexed at Lawfords seeming indifference to there feminine charms.

Carmen had often been present at parties at the Lawford beach house in Santa Monica; parties that included “Marilyn and Jack Kennedy”.

According to Carmen “Peter introduced me to the President at the beach house.”

At the height of Marilyn’s affair with Jack Kennedy, Marilyn said to Carmen “Can’t you just see me as First Lady?”

On August 3, 1962, Marilyn told Jeanne Carmen that she “was disturbed repeatedly throughout the night” by a series of crank calls. The caller sounded like a woman and kept saying the same thing over and over: “Leave Bobby alone, you tramp. Leave Bobby alone.”

The next night on August 4, 1962, Monroe telephoned Jeanne Carmen looking for sleeping bills but Carmen “begged off” because she was too “hammered” or drunk to drive.

British Investigative journalist Matthew Smith has published the book The Men Who Murdered Marilyn in Britain.

Smith stated that Jeanne Carmen was Marilyn’s “friend and neighbor” when she lived in an apartment on Doheny drive in West Hollywood.

Smith also stated that Marilyn had received a series of disturbing phone calls the night of August 3 and into the wee hours.

The caller repeatedly told Marilyn to “‘Leave Bobby alone you tramp’ or something similar”.

Marilyn called Carmen to tell her about the phone calls early the next morning.

According to Smith, “Marilyn’s early morning call to Jeanne Carmen speaks reams for their friendship”.<

edit on 12-10-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheriepie
I admittedly don't know jack about UFOs or conspiracies, but I know a hell of a lot about Marilyn Monroe, as I've devoted the last 17 years to studying her.

First, the photo of her and JFK? Absolutely FAKE. It was for a photo shoot, with lookalikes, by photographer Allison Jackson. So the thousand words it speaks are "models, photo shoot, hoax, fake, etc."

I exert a lot of effort dealing with what I call the Collective Monroe Conscious. That is what I call the legion of half-truths and outright lies about Marilyn that the general public has heard repeated so often that they accept it as fact. It's tiresome when the general public touts these easily disproven things as fact. I approach everything with a scientific mind- that is, any information presented to me must be from a credible source, have evidence to back it up, and stand up to scrutiny before I will tout it as fact. That being said, here are some of the more pervasive and untrue rumors about Marilyn Monroe:

The Kennedy's Did It: No, Frank Capell and Robert Slatzer did. Started this rumor, that is. Neither is a credible source. Frank Capell started this rumor in his 1964 book The Strange Death of Marilyn Monroe, which was a right wing anti-government, anti-Communism propaganda. It was largely ignored until along came the man who made a career out of lying about Marilyn: Robert Slatzer. He was a journalist who met her very briefly on the set of Niagara. Years after her death he proposed writing a book about her and was told his idea wasn't juicy enough...so he suddenly remembered! Oh yes, he had forgotten to mention that he had married her! And he just KNEW the Kennedy's had something to do with it! Now THERE'S something juicy...and he got his book deal. So suddenly, in 1974, the Kennedy rumor started and snowballed even though there is no actual evidence for any of it. For as much as a slimeball liar Slatzer was, he sure knew how to work the media, showing up in numerous Monroe documentaries going on and on with his ridiculous stories that no one could back up.....until he started paying them to do so. He is the source of the Marilyn/UFO rumors....he called a press conference about it when everyone stopped paying attention to him and he needed something to spice things up.

The Red Diary- Story has it that Marilyn had a mysterious red diary that she jotted down things to talk to the Kennedy brothers about. It got filled with all sorts of government secrets, and that's why she was killed and the diary subsequently disappeared. Oooh, intrigue. Except.......this was another story made up by Robert Slatzer and first appeared in his book. No one of any credibility backs up this story, and people who do have credibility actively deny it.

The Press Conference- Story has it that Marilyn had called a press conference to tell all about the affairs with the Kennedy's after they ignored her and refused her calls. Except she died the night before she could spill the beans......This is another Robert Slatzer fabrication. Again, no one of any credibility backs the press conference story, and ACTUAL friends of hers actively deny it.

The Wiretapping- This comes from a few sources, Bernie Spindel, Milo Speriglio, and Matthew Smith. Then you realize that they all work together and collaborated their stories. Funny how not one of these tapes has ever surfaced. Also funny is how they claim her attic was stuffed with recording and wiretapping equipment even though her house didn't have an attic.

When watching a Marilyn documentary, please dismiss anything said by Robert Slatzer or Jeanne Carmen. When reading a Marilyn book, please look for who the author's sources are. Often it's Robert Slatzer. (for example, Anthony Summers and Donald Wolfe rely heavily on him). Please remember that Slatzer is a guy who claimed he was married to Marilyn in Mexico even though there is irrefutable proof that she was in LA that weekend. Also please remember that this is the man who called a press conference to announce that Marilyn had been murdered because she knew too much about UFO's!!! Before accepting anything about Marilyn as fact, look at the source. Look at the collaborating evidence. Do not just accept things you hear repeated at face value, research for yourself. To go around repeating untrue things about her without bothering to find out the truth is disrespectful to her memory.
her
PS- as an aside to the comment about tagging her as a Communist, the FBI already did when the HUAC was investigating her then-husband Arthur Miller. There are numerous allegations of Communist activity about her in the FBI files on her.

First, Dr. Burleson says that there are too many inaccuracies in your post, cheripie, and i believe him. Robert Slatzer did NOT made a career out of lying about Marilyn. And Jeanne Carmen did NOT made a carreer out of lying about Marilyn either. Your are LYING, cheripie. And you are also LYING when you say >>No one of any credibility backs up this story, and people who do have credibility actively deny it>This is another Robert Slatzer fabrication. Again, no one of any credibility backs the press conference story, and ACTUAL friends of hers actively deny it

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I have just showed cheripie's posts to Dr. Donald Burleson, and he confirm that cheripie's posts are disinformation, pure and simple. Dr. Burleson states that there are so many inaccuracies in cheripie's posts that Dr. Burleson don't even have time to comment on them. E.g. that Marilyn held a press conference; nobody has ever said that to Burleson's knowledge-- she SAID she was going to, and that's what got her killed. Slatzer said (at his own press conference??) that she was killed because of UFO secrecy?-- no; Dr. Burleson said (and defended) that. Marilyn didn't really keep a diary-- too ridiculous a claim to comment on, as there is abundant evidence for the fact that she did, including testimony from people in the coroner's office. The thing about professional disinformationists is, that they always mix a little truth with a lot of untruth, so that the rest of us have a hard time unmixing it. The fact that the Kennedys killed Marilyn is a bitter pill for a lot of people to swallow, it seems, but the fact is, it's perfectly in character for them. JFK had had dangerous liaisons with other females and had been careless, with them, over classified information. Marilyn wasn't the first, wasn't the last. The Kennedys, despite all their charisma, were not nice people.
These are Dr. Burleson's words, and i believe every word he say.

I have the impression that cheripie is a covert agent / disinformation agent, possibly payed by the US Government en.wikipedia.org... www.usmessageboard.com...

So please dismiss any of cheripie's disinfo fabrication. Now you know who you are dealing with here. Cheripie made similar disinformation post on ATS 'Marilyn Monroe: The Case Reviewed' www.abovetopsecret.com... , so please watch out.

edit on 16-10-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... These ATS video from this link shows the reconstruction of Marilyn's death that involve crime scene investigator Steven Gass, forensic psychiatrist Dr. John Chamberlain, former pharmacologist Nicholas Cozzi, psychiatrist Dr. Robert Litman, former assistant district attorney John Minor who believes that Marilyn's death was no accident.
In the next ATS video John Miner confirm that Marilyn didn't swallow any pill.
In the third ATS video John Miner confirm that there was no declaration of a crime scene, there were no preservation of all the evidence within the resident, this was some kind of almost criminal, supressing the investigation. Steven Gass believes that Marilyn's body had been repositioned before the police arrived. John Miner confirm that Marilyn's lower colon in her stomach was empty, it was very unusual that there were no intest no content in the lower colon, that indicated to him that the probability that the effect that killed Monroe was the minors to do her by an enema. That demonstrates that the autopsy show that Marilyn could not had swallow any pill. The official report states that Marilyn swollowed 50 capsules, and Nicolas Cozzi's laboratory test demonstrates that that amount does not fit with the concentration in her blod. We have to keep in mind that the official report states that Marilyn swallowed capsules, but the autopsy showed no evidence of any plastic residue from any capsule. Nicolas Cozzi's laboratory test further demonstrates that the official report is wrong.
The fourth ATS video is also about Nicolas Cozzi's laboratory thest, and about Marilyn's bedroom that looked unusually empty.
The fifth ATS video show that Marilyn's bedroom lacked of decoration, and the accidental death theory. But the demonstration shows that Marilyn did not die by accidental overdose.
The sixth ATS video show that John Minor doubt the suicide theory.

The Kennedys tried to make it look like a suicide, wich this link confirm www.marilyn-monroe.net...

>Bobby Kennedy finally did appear at Marilyn's home, late on Saturday, accompanied by another man. Listening in on the conversation, Giancana's men ascertained that Marilyn was more than a little angry at Bobby. She became agitated - hysterical in fact - and in response, they heard Kennedy instruct the man with him, evidently a doctor, to give her a shot to "calm her down." Shortly thereafter, the attorney general and the doctor left.

The killers waited for the cover of darkness and, sometime before midnight, entered Marilyn's home. She struggled at first, it was said, but already drugged by the injected sedative, thanks to Bobby's doctor friend, their rubber-gloved hands easily forced her nude body to the bed. Calmly, and with all the efficiency of a team of surgeons, they taped her mouth shut and preceded to insert a specially "doctored" Nembutal suppository into her anus. Then they waited. <

It states that Bobby Kennedy was accompanied by another man, but he was actually accompanied by two other men, not one, but two. They forced Marilyn down on her bed, and inserted the nembutal suppository into her anus. That's how she died.

www.youtube.com... Jack Hattem, author of "Marilyn Monroe - Murder by consent". Jack Hattem confirm that Marilyn was killed by the Kennedys, and he mention her diary.

www.trutv.com...

>What was known was that Greenson was worried about her affairs, particularly those with the Kennedys. He believed that the liaisons with the two powerful brothers were emotionally damaging to Marilyn and believed they would facilitate her self-destruction.

Earlier that year, Marilyn's relationship peaked with the Kennedys. Marilyn was often seen in the company of either John or Bobby Kennedy. It was believed that Bobby fell in love with Marilyn, but she did not reciprocate his feelings, although she cared for him deeply and had maintained a sexual relationship with him.

Marilyn's friends agreed that her heart was set on winning the affections of John F. Kennedy. He would often visit her at her home or see her at the Lawfords, where they were said to have conducted their affair. Twenty-two years later, author Anthony Summers conducted an interview with Lawford's widow, Pat Seaton, who claimed that Kennedy and Marilyn frequently made love in one of the baths at the Lawford home.

On one occasion they were caught by a former Kennedy advisor, Peter Summers, who saw them come out from the bathroom together. Marilyn was wearing just a towel. Summers was quoted as saying, "She had clearly been in there, in the shower, with him. It was obvious, but neither of them seemed worried about it."

The Lawford home was not the only place where the two would spend time with one another. Sometimes, Marilyn and John would secretly meet during Kennedy's travels and on one occasion that March, they spent a weekend alone together in Palm Springs, Florida.

John also spoke frequently to Marilyn on the phone during the beginning to mid 1962. He even gave her a private number so that she could reach him through the Justice Department. Marilyn's hopes for a future with the president began to soar during this time and she believed that he would someday divorce Jackie Kennedy and marry her. Summers states that according to Marilyn's friend, Terry Moore, Marilyn naively "imagined herself as a future First Lady."<

This confirm and shows how dangerous Marilyn's relationship with the Kennedys was. The Kennedys first let Marilyn to have affair with them, and when they discovered there was a risk of scandal to be exposed to the press media, then they cut her off. Marilyn tried to call the president several times, but they refused to answer her phone calls. Marilyn then threatened to hold a press conference to tell all. They had to silence her by killing her.

edit on 20-10-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

This is a fake photograph. The artist who has created this fake also created a fake photo of Queen Elizabeth sitting on the toilet. There exist a fake photo of Marilyn with Russian leader Kruschev on internet. Marilyn's character assassination was initiated by that gay and pervert Hoover (FBI) and his mafia friends, it was further continued by such money hungry and 3rd grade people like Robert Slatzer and Jean Carmen. It is sad storey that her character assassination continues till today and there are people who want to make money over her dead body and believing all sorts of lies and fake storeys and photos. We are a coward generation who does not want to accept the truth. When 17 senior people who were alive at the time of Marilyn's murder were asked about their opinion they all agreed she was killed by the Govt that followed JfK Govt. The same forces subsequently killed JfK, RfK, John K, Dorothy Kilgallen and dozens of witnesses of JfK murder.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by amscia
reply to post by Anunaki10

This is a fake photograph.

Hi 'amscia'
Yes, that photo that is supposed to look like Marilyn and JFK is fake, it have been discussed.

There exist a fake photo of Marilyn with Russian leader Kruschev on internet.

Do you know where that photo is? Are you able to provide that photo? In this footage were Twentieth Century Fox reportedly had invited Khrushchev to see the filming of the Can-Can, you first see Marilyn Monroe enter the building, and you also see Khrushchev sitting to watch and then comes down to shake hands with the dancers.
And in this footage you see Marilyn Monroe sitting and having conversations with another guest at the dinner table, Marilyn Monroe reportedly attended at Nikita Khrushchev luncheon.

Marilyn's character assassination was initiated by that gay and pervert Hoover (FBI) and his mafia friends, it was further continued by such money hungry and 3rd grade people like Robert Slatzer and Jean Carmen.

Are you able to provide informations showing character assassination initiated by Hoover and his mafia friends?

During an interview Robert Slatzer explained that Marilyn Monroe told Robert Slatzer that the Kennedys told Marilyn about the crashed UFO and alien bodies. But also CIA wiretaps shows that Marilyn was about to blow the whistle.
Jean Carmen was a good friend of Marilyn Monroe, and she explained she witnessed Bobby Kennedy throwing Marilyn's Red diary shouting >>GET RID OF THIS!Where is it? Where the f___ is it?>My family must have it,>We'll make any arrangements you want,>We'll pay you for it.>They got what they deserved

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join