It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe and Kennedy UFO conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Can it be that the JFK bros didn't kill Monroe but the secret service did and JFK had nothing to do with it? Becuae JFK was killed for the same reason: he was going to disclose ET life to the mass public...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
Can it be that the JFK bros didn't kill Monroe but the secret service did and JFK had nothing to do with it? Becuae JFK was killed for the same reason: he was going to disclose ET life to the mass public...

Secret Service? Maybe, maybe not.
Reports says that Robert F. Kennedy and two men entered her home, ordered housekeeper Eunice out. Reports also states that her neighbor saw a Kennedy brother and two men enter her home. Also reports about Bobby Kennedy make it look like a suicide, with mysterious looking doctors (maybe not real doctors) and other mysterious looking folks participating in a claimed cover up.
I don't know what JFK was planning to disclose.
I'm still digging the case, hopefully solve the mystery. Some says the "CIA document" about Marilyn discussing UFO's with Dorothy Kilgallen is a hoax, others says not a hoax. It's not that easy. I'm still working, and see what i can bring up with.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen:

What i do find crazy is that when i read something like this:

www.blackmesapress.com...

>Not only does the Freedom of Information Act appeal-acceptance show that the "Marilyn memo" is of authentic CIA provenance-- it also proves that the transcripts of wiretaps on Marilyn's phones do exist. When an appeal is accepted and the requester is told that the matter has gone to the CIA's Agency Release Panel, that means that a debate is under way as to whether to release existing documents, documents in possession of the Agency. It's nonsense for the CIA to debate with itself over releasing nonexistent documents! The wiretap transcripts undeniably do exist, and given what is now known about Marilyn's death, they must be extraordinarily revealing.

The 3 August 1962 CIA document, written only a day before Marilyn Monroe's death, reveals that some high government officials were in a state of extreme anxiety over the fact that the Kennedy brothers (Jack and Bobby) had been imparting sensitive information to Marilyn, and that she was writing a lot of it down in her little red "diary of secrets." Of special interest is the CIA document's mention of the fact that one of the secrets everyone was afraid Marilyn might have written down had to do with "the visit by the President at a secret air base for the purpose of inspecting things from outer space." The obvious inference is that JFK had told Marilyn about the Roswell UFO crash and the retrieval, in 1947, of debris and alien bodies. (John Kennedy was notorious for having a difficult time separating his hormonal life from his political career. It got him into trouble more than once. Marilyn wasn't the first such instance, nor the last.)<

And then someone like a beautiful girl like cheripie come and say >>Please dismiss anything said by Slatzer and CarmenPlease dismiss anything said by Slatzer

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheriepie
I have been doing my homework. For 17 years.

I do base a lot of my refutations against Robert Slatzer....because he is the original source of these rumors. The press conference, Kennedy, red diary- every last one of those rumors did not come about until 1974 when Slatzer started them. There is no mention of a press conference or a diary before 1974 when Slatzer made it up.

""Try use the Internet also, as there seems to be a lot of information about Marilyn on the Internet"- sorry, but ''the internet'' is not a credible source. I get my information from books from reputable sources and from people who actually knew Marilyn Monroe. I am not going to sit here and name drop out of respect for my friends, but they are names that are instantly recognizable to any Marilyn fan. My sources are well documented, well written, well quoted by people who actually knew Marilyn Monroe and will attest that Slatzer-who started these rumors- is not a credible source. Know who some of my other sources are? Everyone in Marilyn's life, from her closest friends to her staff to her biographers, who say that Slatzer did not know her. Get yourself a copy of Donald Spoto's definitive biography- his facts remain unchallenged and undisputed- and he goes into this at length. Also Whitey Snyder, Susan Strasberg, Ralph Roberts, Pat Newcomb, Norman Rosten.....these people all attest there was to be no press conference and no diary. Also, no Marilyn biography before 1974 mentions a press conference or a diary. Know why? Because Slatzer hadn't made it up yet.

You are citing Jeanne Carmen? Seriously? As I have previously mentioned, she also never met Marilyn Monroe, but would have you believe they were the best of friends and would go around on talk shows making up ever-more salacious stories. She and Slatzer were friends with each other. Nothing that comes from her mouth is credible.

The article you listed also cites Donald Wolfe, a biographer whose main sources were......Slatzer and Carmen. He is widely discredited.

Get yourself to reading credible sources. Donald Spoto, James Haspiel, Michelle Morgan, Susan Strasberg, Fred Lawrence Guiles. There are numerous books out there written by people who actually knew her....and not one mentions a press conference or a diary. You need to focus on where the information you are getting is coming from. Who the source is, and are they credible. You are not doing that, you are taking whatever article you find on the internet that supports your theory and using that without bothering to delve deeper into who it's quoting and citing. That is faulty and dangerous, and filling your head with untrue things. You have not done any homework, because you are taking the words of people who never met her and make up lies about her to make money and using them as if they are fact. Just because someone says it- or you read it on the internet- does not make it true.

You quote Lionel Grandison, coroner's assistant. Did you know that he was fired for stealing from corpses? And that he was also paid by Robert Slatzer? He rescinded his story years later and admitted that Slatzer had paid him to back up what he said.

It is a fact that Marilyn Monroe never kept a diary. Any diary. She would jot things down on scraps of paper, make notations in her script, but she simply did not keep a diary. It was not in her personality to do so. She was too disorganized. No one, over the course of her entire life, ever said she had a diary. Everyone says it was not in her nature to have one.

Exactly four people say that she had a diary: Robert Slatzer, Jeanne Carmen, Ted Jordan and Lionel Grandison. All are connected with one another, none actually knew Marilyn Monroe, and all four are proven untrustworthy if not outright liars. Everything about diaries and press conferences stem from these four liars. Why you choose to continue to believe them at face value without bothering to research further into it is beyond me, but it does a great disservice to Marilyn Monroe. You are choosing to accept the word of four known disreputable liars over dozens and dozens of credible people who dispute what they say.

In regards to her death, I know more than most. I have photos and information that the general public does not. I have studied extensively from a forensic point of view, examining only the actual evidence and not wild speculative stories.

Since you seem to like things on the internet so much, here's a good one for you:

www.crimemagazine.com...

I can find you way more that completely discredits diaries, press conferences, and the ridiculousness of a helicopter, but that would require reading actual books and taking the time to do real research instead of just Googling things written by any jackass because they support whatever pre-conceived notion you already have.

Your other article is from The Daily Mail- a tabloid- and is written by J. Randy Taraborelli, who wrote a book about Marilyn that has been widely discredited, both for not citing his sources and for plagiarizing other author's work. Your quote about MIller and Lovitz is wildly out of context anyway. Here is the whole thing:One night, Miller had a phone call from her while he was in a restaurant; she said he had to come home and save her. She had taken an overdose.

Edward Lovitz, a screenwriter who had known Miller for many years, said: 'Arthur told me that he thought she needed psychiatric help, that she would start to scream at him for no apparent reason. He wasn't sure if it was the drugs she was taking, the alcohol or just her mind breaking down on her.'

The end of her marriage to Miller resulted in the next big crisis in Marilyn's life. Alarmed by her suicidal obsession, her psychiatrist Dr Marianne Kris suggested that she check into a private ward at New York Hospital for some rest under medical supervision. Reluctantly, Marilyn agreed.

You stated:According to screenwriter Edward Lovitz, Arthur Miller told him that he thought that Marilyn needed psychiatric help. And that means that Arthur Miller could had contacted her psychiatrist.

No, that does not mean Miller contacted her psychiatrist. You are jumping to conclusions with zero facts to support them. How on earth do you jump from a person saying she needed some help at some point in time to Arthur had her put in the hospital? Do you realize how ludicrous that sounds? Let's just say for the sake of argument that Lovitz' quote is authentic and accurate. When did he say it? When did Arthur say she need help....was it in 1957? 1959? After she had her miscarriage? On the set of the Misfits? Simply because at one point over the course of their four year marriage Arthur said that she needed some help does not equal he called her doctor and contributed to her committment to the hospital. You are putting your own speculation, jumping to erroneous conclusions, and not basing your opinions in solid fact. Marilyn and Arthur announced their public separation in November of 1960, though their marriage had been breaking down long before that. Yet she did not enter the hospital until February of 1960.....Arthur was well out of her life and seeing photographer Inge Morath by then. You are grasping at straws to make shaky connections that support what you already believe to be true, despite what the actual facts say.

Go read some books. By credible sources.

Dear cheripie, i can see you have great knowledge on Marilyn subject, i admire that. Great knowledge i sense in you, and intelligent you seems to be. I believe you when you say that Marilyn was too disorganized to keep a diary in her daily life.
It has recently striked me that what if Marilyn was not too disorginazed to keep a diary when it comes to UFO matter and JFK's plans to kill Fidel Castro? Just a thought. Not that i'm saying it's a fact.

Thanks for that crimemagazine link cheripie, i love it, i'm about to read it for the third time, and i never get tired of reading it. I like to analyze it.
I would love to read read books about Donald Spoto, James Haspiel, Michelle Morgan, Susan Strasberg, Fred Lawrence Guiles.

I was not meant to hurt you at the time i was a little hard on you. I wish i was able to go back in time and undo that hard side of me. I'm still working to be a better person. It makes me sad in case i've maked you sad back then.
I wish you were physically in front of me, so i could give you a good hug. Please forgive me.
Once again, it is my honor having you posting, cheripie. I don't know what i should had done without you.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheriepie
You are citing Jeanne Carmen? Seriously? As I have previously mentioned, she also never met Marilyn Monroe, but would have you believe they were the best of friends and would go around on talk shows making up ever-more salacious stories. She and Slatzer were friends with each other. Nothing that comes from her mouth is credible!!!

Cheripie, sometimes i like challenge. Some time back i liked to have challenged other members in another website with serious discussions, sometimes it went to "battles" against each other, some members got kicked out because personal attack, lol.
Don't worry, and trust me, i'm not into personal attacks. Only attack the argument, but not the person. You are good at only attack the arguments, i can see that.

Do you like challenge sometimes?

I will start with this:

What else do you know about Jeanne Carmen? And what was her profession?

What is your opinion about this link? greyfalcon.us...

>According to Norman Jeffries, Bobby and the two mystery men entered the house and ordered Norman and Eunice to leave. Marilyn Munroe biographer Donald Wolfe quotes Norman as saying, "I mean they made it clear we were to be gone." This was the second time in one day that Bobby Kennedy had ordered them out of Marilyn's house.

Norman was waiting at a neighbor's until Kennedy and the others left the house, which he says was about 10:30 pm. Eunice and Norman, feeling the "coast was clear", returned to the house and discovered Marilyn sprawled face down, nude, across the day bed in the guest cottage. She was alive, but she was dying.

Dr. Burleson believes that "between the time Bobby Kennedy and his two cohorts entered Marilyn Monroe's house around 10:00 pm. and the time they left it around 10:30 p.m., a loathsome crime was committed. Marilyn was clearly not expected to survive.

Marilyn's Little Red Diary

If you believe in the UFO conspiracy or not, it is apparent that Marilyn Munroe's death was due in part to information she knew about the Kennedy brothers and tragically recorded in her "little red" diary!

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) audio recordings taped Bobby Kennedy and Marilyn Munroe having a violent argument which went something like this: "Where is it? Where the f___ is it? and things to that effect, "My family must have it," and "We'll make any arrangements you want," and "We'll pay you for it." In retrospect, it's obvious that Bobby was looking for Marilyn's diary.

Marilyn had been a diary-keeper all her life, and her most recent one was a little red book in which she was known to have scribbled, among other things, notes on things she and Bobby Kennedy had talked about, including political matters and foreign affairs. Jeanne Carmen has recalled seeing Bobby grab up Marilyn's red diary in her living room one day and hurl it across the room, shouting "Get rid of this!"

Dr. Steven Greer came into possession of a CIA document that dealt with Marilyn and Bobby Kennedy. A synopsis of the document stated that: The subject (Marilyn) would hold a press conference and would tell all; and the subject (Marilyn) made reference to her "diary of secrets" and what the newspapers would do with such disclosures.

Lionel Grandison, from the Los Angles County Coroner's Office, was the last person recorded to have seen and examined Marilyn's red diary. He had sent his driver to Marilyn's house in the hopes of recovering an address book so that relatives could be notified of Marilyn's death. Marilyn's housekeeper Eunice Murray gave the driver an address book and a little red diary! He stated that the diary contained interesting references to the Kennedys and other people (notably Fidel Castro), (but) it contained no addresses.

Grandison before leaving his office for the day locked the diary away in the Coroner's office safe. When he returned to work on Tuesday, August 7, the safe was still locked but the little red diary was gone. Marilyn's diary was never seen again!<

Do you know about Norman Jeffries?

>Jeanne Carmen has recalled seeing Bobby grab up Marilyn's red diary in her living room one day and hurl it across the room, shouting "Get rid of this!"

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hey buddy,hope your well my friend,im sorry i forgot to add the F.B.I cross reference for Marilyn Monroe yesterday.I think its F.b.i
Hope there is something in there for other than talk of commies.
Also lots on your subjects you want!!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
Hey buddy,hope your well my friend,im sorry i forgot to add the F.B.I cross reference for Marilyn Monroe yesterday.I think its F.b.i
Hope there is something in there for other than talk of commies.
Also lots on your subjects you want!!

I also hope you're well my friend. No need to say sorry, and thanks for that valuable 70 pages of FBI cross reference for Marilyn, i appreciate it very much. I definitely will take time to read it.

Also you mentioned of the hearing a story of a joint chief of staff having being with J.F.K on airforce one were they were talking about UFOs and the president was saying that the people had to be told sounds very interesting. I'm interested to hear more about it. I will definitely search for it. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Cheripie, i have some 'Kalinka' show for you, i hope you will like

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... Russian Bohemia

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I gave you a bump on the stars so we can get you up a level

[note to moderator,my friend has put months of work into this thread with research,i am gratefull because i didnt know any of it!,i think a applause is well deserved guys,thanks
]

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
I gave you a bump on the stars so we can get you up a level

[note to moderator,my friend has put months of work into this thread with research,i am gratefull because i didnt know any of it!,i think a applause is well deserved guys,thanks
]

I don't know what to say, empty for words. Only i can say thank you so very much (my face is shy red).

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I've just found this link that include a interesting interview:

thedemoniacal.blogspot.com...

>According to Robert Slatzer, a man who claimed he was briefly married to Monroe before problems with the studio forced them to call it off, Monroe told him that Robert Kennedy told her that a spaceship had crashed and that wreckage and bodies of spacemen were recovered.

Although Slatzer's claim of being married to Monroe cannot be proven conclusively, his claim of being married to Monroe is genuinely believe to be true since photos of the two of them embracing are known to exist. An example can be viewed HERE.

Whether or not Slatzer's claim of Monroe's knowledge of recovered crashed flying saucers is true is a completely different matter. Slatzer passed away in 2005.

It should be noted that people who subscribe to the belief that Marilyn Monroe was suicided over her knowledge of extraterrestrials also tend to subscribe to the belief that such information also played a large role in the assassination of JFK.<

And then i have a question for cheripie. What is your opinion about the above text about Slatzer?

If you don't want to answer the question Dear cheripie, then it is okay
You don't have to answer the question if you don't want to.
Cherie, you're right, Slatzer does look like a slimeball in that video interview

I think i will check out more about Slatzer.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
www.pr-inside.com... So far so good a link about marilyn who was killed by Slatzer, wich means accused as a liar, i assume.
I will try "sneak a peak" about Slatzer, hopefully find out wether the rumors about Slatzer as a liar is true. I keep an open mind.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think there might be a good chance that Robert Slatzer could be one of 'Project Dove's victims, to discredit Robert Slatzer. That could explain why Slatzer is accused to be a liar.
'Project Dove' is an alleged complex series of operations by the US military intelligence agencies to disinform the public, to cover up UFO/alien cases. So my theory is that paid Government disinfo agents might have discredited Robert Slatzer.

www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Ronald Reagan's alien speeches

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.presidentialufo.com...
www.serpo.org...
www.americanchronicle.com...

GOOD GUYS AND BAD GUYS

Picking up on an implication within a statement from Casey, Reagan asks, "Are you telling me there are different races or species, as you said, visiting Earth at the same time?"

"Can you tell me how many different species have visited us?" Reagan asks.

The Caretaker states, "At least five."

Reagan: "Are they all friendly?"

An advisor who is not named in the transcript reportedly says, "Mr. President, that is a very difficult question to answer. There are many parameters that we follow to evaluate the threat. However, we have little intelligence on four of the five."

"We have plenty of intel on the Ebens ... gee ... they've given us everything we asked for! They have also helped us to understand the other four species. I'm afraid to say, Mr. President and please don't misunderstand my words, but we think one of the species is very hostile."

Reagan is clear about his position. "I'm the President of the United States. I should know if we are endangered by some threat from outer space. If you have something to say about a threat posed by this one species of aliens, then I want to hear it.

Casey explains. "Mr. President, we have intelligence that would indicate this one species of aliens have abducted people from Earth. They have performed scientific and medical tests on these humans. To the best of our knowledge, no humans have been killed."

"We have captured one of these hostile aliens. This gets into some very, very sensitive areas, Mr. President. I strongly suggest we end this discussion and move on to any further questions you might have and then get back to this. I don't think we are prepared to provide you with accurate answers to your questions about the potentially hostile aliens at this time," Casey reportedly says.

Reagan: "OK, but expect this to be given to me as soon as possible. I want to know everything about these hostile creatures so I .... or I mean we should start forming policies on how to deal with them … do we have operational war plans on this?"

Presidential advisor (name redacted): "Yes, Mr. President, we have war plans on all potential threats to our country."

The Caretaker explains further, "We call the hostile aliens simply that, HAV, meaning Hostile Alien Visitors. MJ-12 placed that code on them back in the '50s."

Reagan asks, "You mean to say, these H-A-Vs have been visiting us and kidnapping our people since the '50s?"

Casey: "Mr. President, we have some indication that they might have been doing this for some time. But we really have to consider all of the evidence, listed in our reports, and compare that to some of the open source information."

PUBLIC INFORMATION, DISINFORMATION

The Caretaker: "In order to protect all this information and the fact that the United States Government has evidence of our planet being visited by extraterrestrials, we developed over the years a very effective program to safeguard the information. We call it 'Project DOVE.' It is a complex series of operations by our military intelligence agencies to disinform the public."

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
I think there might be a good chance that Robert Slatzer could be one of 'Project Dove's victims, to discredit Robert Slatzer. That could explain why Slatzer is accused to be a liar.
'Project Dove' is an alleged complex series of operations by the US military intelligence agencies to disinform the public, to cover up UFO/alien cases. So my theory is that paid Government disinfo agents might have discredited Robert Slatzer.

I'm not saying that Slatzer is one of 'Project Dove's victims. Just considered as a theory.

Nevertheless, i do understand why people call Slatzer a slimeball. He does look like a slimeball

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join