It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Prepares For War With China !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I don't think there is something serious happened between them,and peace is the only way out ,so i think that the tow countries are not kids,they are mature enough to avoid any war.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
60 Minutes is on Channel 9 which had a fairly good reputation until James Packer sold it off and now it's largly owned (as pbl) by CVC - an impressive corporation with it's fingers in many pies. Remember also that NINEmsn is also owned by this group. NINEmsn is related to hotmail.com, windows/live messenger etc. I agree with an earlier poster. Watch 4 corners and other reputable shows or get on ATS and form your own opinion from the wealth of information that people contribute who have no personal gain.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
America is setting up defence in Australia. China has the biggest army in the world with over 200 million adult men not to mention their young men and women in the armed forces as well. India next. USA is in debt to China and Australia is in debt to the USA so we are in trouble without a doubt. Why would Australia sell uranium to China? Because China owns the mines in Australia AND most of the worlds gold and bonds and they will collect one day soon. China ALSO own allot of land in Australia, farms mainly sending food back to mother China.

FYI, QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA is a corporation of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I have no doubts there will be a great war with China......

but that will be WW4 and most probably around 40 years away give or take.

Until then.....it aint happening anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by killemall

By the USA setting up a large base here in Australian soil.....we are going to pay a mighty big price and it could wipe out our major cities with the loss of 1/2 to 3/4 of our population in times to come. That in itself will completely destroy the close ties we have with the USA; Australia & NZ will no longer be allies with the USA; in fact, the USA will be so isolated from the rest of the world - we won't even allow them in to the South Pacific.

This is not so much a warning but most probably a predicition of the future before 2100.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

You find comedy in this,Canada has the water,food,oil,and other resources and personally I dont really care for smart alecs,if Canada chose to declare war on someone ,they would have the most powerful military in the world in their corner and that is Britains,the UK still maintains global superiority on this planet.America has some smack,but they are far from the global superpower they represent themselves to be.In fact come to think of it who "wouldnt"come to help Canader????

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join