It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Prepares For War With China !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

The key word here is 'with' ... not 'against'. It just sensationalism.

IRM

[edit on 5/9/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

True but also probably deliberate..
Headlines sell,

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Was not Australia craftily disarmed by some random media type shooting, a single rampage? lol. China already won.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Good luck Australia ! You will need it if it's true. Btw i really can't see Australia winning over China.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

[

Sorry mate, I never said that so not sure what you are asking..

You said this

How much of our land and our Companies are Foreign Owned?

I am not going to get in a slanging match with you but please read up on Australian history, the Chinese and other nationalities have been here for at least 150 years,it all started when gold was the go and still is. Australia is built on immigrants so your point is what? What they aren't allowed to own land, they have been here before my granddad and nanna come from England in the 1900's

And can someone tell me which mining sites in Australia china own,?

Wally

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

I am not going to get in a slanging match with you but please read up on Australian history,

Why would you think a reasonable debate is a slanging match??

Back on topic,
Australia is very lax on ownership laws.
This has allowed foreign owned companies and individuals to buy vast chunks of Australian land and shares in our companies.

This is NOT allowed in many other countries and I am "NOT" talking about the many individuals that have emigrated to Australia, settled and become citizens...

I'm talking about assets owned by overseas interests that may or may not have ever been to Australia..And certainly are NOT Australian citizens..

I hope you see the difference compared to what you are saying..

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Ok just as I thought , 60 minutes has hit MSN rock bottom with this tabloid garbage .Playing on words .Not as implied by their advertisment . There is no conflict between Australia and China as I said . This was indeed a exersise named Operation Rimpac , short for Rim of the Pacific . This was the naval exersise held recently off Hawaii . The play on words was this , that 15 nations combined together in a exersise against a unkown enemy .Supposedly the one nation who didn't attend , CHINA ! Jezz great way to piss off the Chinese population here painting them as the boggie man and it's not like our Chinese Embassy won't be reporting home huh . 60 Minutes you've hit the bottom of the barrel with this filth . I don't have a problem with the overall report but the sensational advertising was a disgrace .

[edit on 5-9-2010 by 13th Zodiac]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

With Iraq, Afghanistan and even Indonesia getting a bit quiet,
Australians need a new boogey man to spend defence money on..

Its money!!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

I agree with you..

I'm in Australia and my wife was worried about this...

Sad if 60 minutes has lowered itself to the level of other shows....

Sorry to hear that CynicalM , that's what I was concerned about ( unnessasary FEAR ) and sadly they just did sink that low .

That's exactly why I decided to call them out before they went to air with this trash to prove my point .After the fact would have been pointless . The lies in the media is become very transparent and predicable .

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

And is the whole reason you and me are currently on an "alternative" media site..

If you want the truth, do not watch MSN..

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

So why did you decide to jump on the 'sensationalist band wagon??

This thread is a hoax thread. Why start a thread that is not even the slightest bit true?? and then accuse the media of doing the same, isn't that what you are doing here?? Why even post the title in the first place??

Not starred and not flagged. Beware of posters of false information.

HOAX THREAD

[edit on 5-9-2010 by kiwitina948]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948

So why did you decide to jump on the 'sensationalist band wagon??

This thread is a hoax thread. Why start a thread that is not even the slightest bit true?? and then accuse the media of doing the same, isn't that what you are doing here?? Why even post the title in the first place??

Not starred and not flagged. Beware of posters of false information.

HOAX THREAD

Are you some kind of a nut job or what ? did you not get why I posted this ? I was exposing a hoax not making one duh .

*****Not starred and not flagged. Beware of posters of false information.

??????????????????????????? What is wrong with you ? Are you now saying the 60 Minutes report didn't happen ?

SAD .

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Perhaps.

However, I'd put my money on it being real. And I'm glad to hear of it.

When I was in the region . . . I had well connected folks on the other side say such things as . . .

"Of course we'll take Australia--so much land, so few people. We need the land. It is our right. It will be the Chinese century--the Chinese Millenium over the earth!"

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

You are an idiot who obviously hasn't read the OP's post..

They called hoax in the opening post...

ATS rules state we "must" use the original headline when linking to a news article...

An apology to the OP would be good...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

You are an idiot who obviously hasn't read the OP's post..

They called hoax in the opening post...

ATS rules state we "must" use the original headline when linking to a news article...

An apology to the OP would be good...

Reply: I apologise for not realising that false headlines have to be quoted as title threads. And no, I'm not a nut-job. I read the title and thought what BS sensationalism.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

No problems mate and great that you are good enough to come back and post..

Yes, the OP made it very clear in their opening post that they thought it was a hoax...

Them damn ATS rules don't allow us to change title to a link...

You can make up any title you want if the thread is entirely your own words though

cheers cynicalm

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Britian has been playing war games with the USA every year for decades .....

Good to hear that Australia is cooperating with China in similar exercises. But hardly anything to get excited about?

Unless someone thinks this is a precurser to a joint Sino-Australian invasion of India?

Edit: reading later comments, my apologies, I realise folk have realised that this story is not what it might have been implied to be.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Essan]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
lol i watched it tonight. lots of countries joined in war games against an "enemy superpower". The only countryt hat dind't come was China.. Thats where they are basing thier thing on.

Pffft I say Pffft.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
The way I see things, Australia - as well as most of the rest of the world is already at war with China. It's just that the methods of war are evolving.

This war isn't fought with artillery, bombs, and soldiers. It is fought with tariff trade, inexpensive labor, product cost, public relations, advertising, and profit margin.

China doesn't have to use their military to invade Australia - it just has to make sure that Wal Mart carries enough of it's goods.

Any talk of actual old fashioned war is just to keep us nervous because we tend to spend more when we're uncomfortable.

At least that's how I see the whole thing. I could be wrong, I often am.

*edited to fix grammatical faux paus*

[edit on 9/5/10 by Hefficide]

Hefficide is right in that they are at war... economically and in other ways.

China has a REAL NEED FOR SPACE. Australia and North America offer the only options. at least that is according to a transcription of a speech made by a Chines General(?) in 2005(?)

They have the manpower to do it and the fact that the next great war will be with US on our soil is not uncommon knowledge among them.

Think of all the things you would want in place before you march troops out of containerships parked in ports.

They have had a mutual dfense pact and technology sharing pacts with Russia for years... Russia knows sees us as the same threat.

about two weeks after a massive nuclear strike (when radiation levels have subsided by a 1000x (7/10 rule... actually its more like 15 days) or longer depending if the plan of decimation includes bio/chem mop-up operations.

Soon after the black-white / brown-white / brown-black race war has been going on.

Just a possible scenario but it is basically the dominant theory they have operated / developed / and trained under for30 yrs... both Russia and China.

Conflict with Iran is not the end but the beginning of the end.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
oh I wouldn't worry too much...

The Galactic Federation will step in well before that happens...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join