It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Suns and which type are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It has occurred to me that out of the many different 2012 believers there are 3 types with various sub categories.

Type 1 is the group that believes that something horrible is definitely going to happen on 12.21.2012. This group either packs some sort of survival tool away every other month in preparation or doesn't do anything b/c they are certain that there is no way to survive 2012.

Type 2 is the group that believes that something wonderful and awe inspiring will happen on December 21 2012. This group spends their time thinking of countless positive possibilities that will forever transmography and advance humanity to a higher plane of understanding.

Type 3 is the group of people that are not sure about the End of The World but don't rule anything out. These people take different EOW scenarios into consideration but do not necessarily constantly think of 2012. Its a sort of lingering feeling to them. Something thats in the back of their mind.

Now of Type 1 there are 3 sub categories:
Group A believes the world will end b/c of the pole shift and Earth's passing through or within the distant of a black hole at the center of our galaxy. This group says, "That Nibiru stuff is garbage pole shift phenomenom is real".

Group B believes Earth will be severly affected b/c of Nibiru or Planet X's passing. Many of this type believe that this event happens every 3600 years and that there is some chance of surviving this event as its been witnessed before in history.

Finally there is Group C of which I think is really the minority(at least on ATS) that believe the World is coming to a end because their bible tells them so. It has nothing to do with planets or anything like that. They simply look at everything in the World that they view as wrong and say "Women marrying women, black president, sexualized kids...This is definitely the end". This group of people will usually not subscribe to any one day of the year as there is no exact date prophesized in the bible.

So which one are you?

Personally I am a mixture of Type 1 and 3 with my thoughts of what will happen leaning towards those of Group A. I think the Nibiru claim is interesting but I haven't seen any news of it.

Also has anyone from Canada or any place other than US been able to see a second Sun?

I often think this "Planet X" stuff sounds silly but I've been thinking about it and I realized that I can't remember the last time I've seen the Sun. I mean actually seen it...like without a whole bunch of clouds. I feel like I'm in Dark City.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by packinupngoin]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm type 3. I think something MAY happen, I just don't know what or how.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I think that the 2012 claims are all hogwash.

As far as seeing the sun, it is fairly easy to see it online from the SOHO and STEREO feeds. We had a gorgeous day today and no second sun.

These weenies that keep posting sun dogs, lens flares, and reflections in double paned windows should turn around and look at their shadows to see if there are multiple shadows due to multiple light sources.

Maybe that will be the next wave of hoax videos people post! Easy enough to fake.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I think I'm a type 4, the ones who don't really care or at least don't believe that anything will happen on the said date. However, it's not that I really don't care, it's just that I think that 12/21/2012 is just another ordinary day. That's just my belief though.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Unregistered]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i would say im kind of type 2, but i do not think that anything of real significance is going to happen on dec 21 2012 directly. i think that there is a shift in consciousness taking place as we speak, and that its going to be continuing for several years. not on that day specifically.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm Type 3 and have spent a small fortune but I am pretty much prepared for anything.

Good thread packinupngoin

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Although I do leave an opening for whatever could happen. I don't think it will.

What I think is that this believe in 2012 keeps us from more important issues. Like us wrecking the planet, and it keeps us from acting towards it.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have completely immersed each level. I have gone from one level to another and back again. I have hit that moment when my hands went up in the air and I said to myself that I just do not care anymore. Then I have reached moments of awe where the entire day I am in a natural state of ecstasy and pray from the moment the sun rises until it sets.

I was never a Christian until now, that is I am not Christian but the book and today's World is uncanny and now I realize that Religious Reality is just as powerful as any other reality, so it is Real.

Space, our Natural Planetary Alignment, the Sun, the Interstellar Cloud, and Sacred Geometry coupled with my limited use of Physics tells me that a Naturally occurring event is unfolding before our very lives.

Interdimensions, Innerdimensions, Intradimensions, and the Outerdimensions all existing at once. Every great tale and every great story comes from somewhere and something that was inspirational. These are our Inspirational Times still connected to those over the Millenia.

There should be a Category or Type for Total Immersion with Complete Saturation.

It is funny, I went through the "supply" stage and then I realized I would have to walk away from everything. Then I went into the Spiritual stage and I realized I would have to walk away from everyone. Then I began thinking of how best I can serve myself, and I realized that I would have to walk away from who and what I perceive myself to be as well. Now I am at the point where I believe we all need to be the "Witnesses" and begin calling others out for their lies and deceit. Just call them out for what they are then turn from them and disown them.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I don't fit into any of the above types or groups. Sure things are going to change with the earth, they always have and always will. I don't think it is possible to predict the year or date in which a major change will happen. I try to live day by day and enjoy each one as best as I can. I think this 2012 stuff is a lot of hype and its making people nervous and paranoid. You were given today - you could be gone tomorrow, so make the best of it!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I lean toward the type 3, but I don't put my thoughts into an exact date, or even year. We are told by the media, and various discovery channel type shows that we are overdue or expecting pole shifts, volcanoes, ice age, earthquakes, solar flares, famines, droughts, rogue planets, galactic waves, interstellar HOT clouds, etc.

Anything could happen, anytime between now and years from now.

I am learning lots about our solar system and galaxy from all the hype, which is both good and worrying. It's a scary big universe out there, it's amazing that things survive in it. Some of the hype sounds very scientific, and some of the predictions, we would never even see coming, let alone survive. Gone - instantly.

Good to prepare for what we can, if nothing happens, no biggy. The government always tells us we should have a survival kit just in case of power outages or severe storms.

On that particular date, I hope the crazies don't cause trouble in the big cities though.

Maybe people will go through some type of paradigm shift in their thinking, and be less materialistic and wasteful, but who knows.

Also, there are no weird anomalies in the sky from up here in central Canada, 53 parallel. No second sun visible. When we have sun. Unusual amount of rain this year for Saskatchewan.

Animals (wildlife and birds) are acting normal. Awfully cold weather though, the heater has been turned on early this year. The birds are already heading south. The lakes and rivers are full. I can't imagine next spring melt if we get hit with 6 feet of snow

new topics

top topics

join