It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boots and Coots doing relief wells?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Now, I knew Haliburton had acquired this company at about the same time the rig exploded in late April, but I hadnt realized they were connected to the relief well project.

Wright, who is not a BP employee but is working on a contract basis, is senior vice president of technology for Houston-based Boots & Coots International Well Control Inc. Boots & Coots bought Wright's company in 2009, and Wright became vice president as part of the sale.

www.google.com...

Boots & Coots International Well Control Inc., who has a Houma office, will be acquired by Halliburton pending a Sept. 15 shareholders vote. The board of directors for both companies has already approved the deal, according to Boots & Coots Director of Communication Jennifer Tweeton.

www.tri-parishtimes.com...

So, just a reminder about Haliburton's involvement in this whole fiasco. They were the ones working on the well when it 'exploded'. And they just bought a company that repairs broken wells and puts out well fires.

Hmmmm...

other halliburton-related BP threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
We might find out more since they have raised the blowout preventer. If it doesn't become another cover up.

A company creating money for themselves is what I see here. They cause a disaster right as they acquire a oil clean up company. This is the same principal as starting a war and providing weapons to both sides.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I find it quite telling that some here are more interested in playing the partisan blame game and babbling about how the 'environmentalists' have sabotaged the offshore oil drilling industry because they hate america and want us to live in teh stone ages than the CLEAR AND OBVIOUS CONNECTION between Haliburton and Boots and Coots and the BP/Transocean 'spill'.

I mean, here we have not just motive, but an actual paper trail to support it, and yet no one is even the slightest bit interested in discussing it?

I find that shocking. Is ATS just not interested in this issue any more, and this sub-forum is merely being trolled by industry-apologists and Republicans-in-hiding?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Most everyone I know only cared that they stopped the leak not what events lead up to it. Apathy runs the world anymore. As long as most people can go about their days uninterrupted they don't care about much else.

On a personal note Justadood, do you consume fluoride? I think that is part of the problem with everyone's apathy. They are on Government provided Prozac.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join