It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will you surrender?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The answer is no way would i give up to the new world order or whatever you want to call them if they had threatened me or any of my mates.

too the second question, I haven't given up my social life or sacrificed anything, im in high school and the worst thing you could do is to try to awaken people, the sad thing is i would be laughed at without a second thought in their mind except whats good to eat in the cafeteria/tuckshop. I only tried once with my close mate, i explained the best i could and he just said " if it doesn't affect me, i couldn't care less". Sad statements like that was when i realized what can you really do but educate yourself on these topics, people are so in love with what they have that they forget the world they live in. NWO are master manipulators, if you stand up to them you would be labeled a terrorist and dealt with.

anyway, all the best, bergie.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aussiebergie

Well wait til after high school, and then bring it up again. Seriously some people are a little bit to 'into highschool' if you know what I mean. However people will occasionally surprise you, like one time in my government class a kid questioned the 9/11 official story, and I questioned whether global warming was real or human caused. Luckily I had a teacher who was willing to at least spend ten minutes discussing it, and sounded like he had read into everything. However, he never stated his opinions, but I guess he may have been fired if he did.

Also, just show them something small but convincing that changes their world view. Something provable, I'd suggest declassified documents, thats the only thing that seems to really work. Or learn how to hypnotize people and then just tell them everything while they are in trance...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
My friend,

Giving up your free will is never an option. It always involves a larger sacrifice than any potential reward. It is the only gift we came into in this world with that no one can take away. They must make you give it to them!

They can beat you, they can imprison you, they can take everything from you, except your free will! How powerful is that?

With it, you can go anywhere, do anything, and be anything that you dare to dream. All it takes is to close your eyes and set yourself free.

I have nothing of this world, yet I have it all! I spend each and every day sitting in the Sun, basking in the glory of whats around me. Who needs television when nature provides such a show?

Who needs computer games when the released imagination is more splendid by far than the best high definition giggally goop on the market. Who need wealth, when you learn to love everything?

Love, set it free into the world, and treasures you will have that can never never never be taken away by anyone.

With love,

Your Brother

edit on 8-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PolarityHorizon

I would have to say NO until they chunk my but in the clay. (that's hillbilly for till the day I die)

2nd line

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

When will you surrender?

everyone else first. i want to be the nice guy who finishes last.

"Empathy leads to some very bad decisions"
- Civil Rights Leader Glenn Beck

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PolarityHorizon Or will you die for the cause while the world tunes you out?

Not die for the cause, rather we must rise to the occasion. There is still work to be done. If they won't listen, leave them behind. You must keep going forward. Destiny awaits the few who will forge the way. It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PS3Geek

LOL surrender? are you kidding? I look forward to all out class warfare
I HATE the rich, and I have nothing to lose mwahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

No i won't surrender and i hate the rich too mainly cause they control everything ( rockefeller , rothschild ) greedy evil scum who need to be rid of from earth .

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You are all so right. Our silence will benefit no one, and if we stay strong the truth movement will hopefully gain more and more momentum. But we must all be very careful, because our search for truth has labeled us as terrorists.

It is of the utmost importance to remain peaceful, maintain factual based arguments, and show strong support for people who have willingly served our country and are now on the forefront of encouraging society to never accept outrageous lies, fear-mongering, and covert propaganda from our government.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

u2u me, We will help with the expenses.

If you are decent, kind people, we will consider..............peace.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Nice thread man,
very appropriate topic and one that effects all CTs i would imagine.
We have to keep trying to wake poeple up as frustrating as it is, how
many people do you think that are out there, know somethings wrong
but havnt heard it explained in a logical and in a factual manner?
Personally i have only one freind who is willing to consider my theories,
all others and relatives wont even contemplate an elitist agenda of world
control. If it wasnt for ATS i would go mad,maybe even be locked up by
now. Thank god for all you awakened out there for keeping me saine.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Oh.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Oh.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PolarityHorizon

I guess that's how the government gets away with everything is because people who question them are bad , crazy , etc ( THIS IS WHY NOBODY TAKES US SERIOUS IS BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT LABELS US AS CRAZY NUT-JOBS AND IF THEY DIDN'T HEAR IT FROM THE GOVERNMENT THEN THEY DON'T BELIEVE IT ) this way people who don't question the government call us who are awake and don't fall for the bs , crazy conspiracy theorists , etc . Damn divide and conquer damn you to hell ..

edit on 11-9-2010 by PS3Geek because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join