It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Militia in America: ADL says "It's OK, They're One of Us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Jewish Militia in America: ADL says "It's OK, They're One of Us

tinfoil-hat-news.blogspot.com

An average American is more likely to be terrorized, beaten, raped, robbed, killed, etc by thugs employed by the US Government paid for with drug running, and US taxpayer dollars, than to be accosted, kidnapped, or killed by terrorists. It is a US citizen right to start, or belong to, a militia. But, if the Jewish Militia is foreign funded, collects intelligence for a foreign power, conducts covert intelligence and espionage missions, and conducts hit and run military guerrilla operations for a foreign power, that is another story. I don't know what to make of the below, but think these indiv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
THIS IS A RED ALERT.
these are former IDF soldiers who hold dual citezenship with the U.S. and Israel. They are not loyal to the U.S. their loyality will be to Israel, as soldiers they swore an oath to this. We can not allow Israel to Fund, Equip, Train or encourage its citezens, to form Paramilitary groups within the borders of our na...tion, You know what that leads to. Palistine 1948. THIS IS A RED ALERT.

tinfoil-hat-news.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
As long as they are at least US citizens and not doing anything illegal, I'm cool with it.
Is there any evidence of evildoing or illegal activity?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The label 'Jewish' militia is pretty scary.

It should be an American militia, made up of americans from all beliefs and backgrounds, defending the sacred Constitution and People.

Imagine what would happen if other labels start appearing - 'Chinese' militia, 'hindu' militia, ' Ben and Jerry's' militia, 'BP' militia, etc, etc, etc.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I will reiterate.
As former IDF soldiers, they swore an oath of allegience to a forign nation, Israel. Israel was able to take over Palistine in 1948, by creating a paramilitary force within the borders of Palistine.

If this does not concern you, because they also hold American Citezenship, then you are not fully up to date on our current situation with members of our Federal Government who also Hold Dual Citezenship with Israel, Not making foriegn policy decisions, that are in the best interest of Americans.
If you are a supporter of Israel and its Policys and actions, then I have nothing to say to you that would be positive.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Jews can be American. Your post would have more validity if you talked about Israeli Militia in America

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

You didnt actually read the article, watch the video, or read the comments before posting, did you. How about you accomplish all three of these tasks before you comment...Thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by slavenomore4u

Actually I did. They are Americans and have just as much right to gather and train as white supremacist militias.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Well thanks. The thread is dead now. as soon as some one brings up Hitler or white supremacy the topic is dead. Thanks, your an idiot.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I've always felt the concept of Duel Citizenship to be silly. Not just the idea of the US/Israeli combination but any combination. It only encourages divided loyalties and uncertainty about which country one should pledge their allegiance to. If somebody wants to maintain their original one for cultural reasons then that is fine, but people should not be allowed to hold two separate citizenships at once. Just my opinion.

[edit on 4/9/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I hate the ADL! They are one of the biggest hypocritical hate groups in existence and a traitor to every American, not just those they preach against. I find it funny how patriot militias could be such terrorists according to the ADL (and other groups just like them such as the SPLC) but Israeli militias operating here in America and Israel both are okay. Groups like the ADL need to be tar, feathered and booted out of the country for being the treasonous thugs that they are.

I would say that the ADL and SPLC are some of the biggest threats to American safety and viability. This hardly surprises me at all and I only wish that the average American could see how now only are they hypocritical, but also dangerous.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Fortunately, the two posters below you saved the thread. I love how posters feel the need to resort to personal attacks. I did not attack you, nor would I.

The fact is, there are racist militias; it's silly to deny it. This group has not committed a crime yet and until they do, they have every right to get together and "train." Do you have any proof at all that they are carrying out intelligence for Israel?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

No, just speculation. But, the ADL, by not coming out against them, has is essence endorsed them. If the State Department or the DOJ or the SPLC do not come out against them either then I will also consider that a form of support.

Especially with the recent release of indicators that a person or a group of persons may be a home grown terrorist, that was endorsed by the ADL, the SPLC, the DOJ and the DOS. If these people were simply jewish people who happened to find a local unorganised militia and were out training with their friends and neighbors in their community, then I would have nothing to say. However, these are former IDF soldiers, who swore an allegiance to Israel and are training in America with the intent of at some point in the future,of defending themselves from muslims, specificaly. and we have all seen what Israel's and the IDF's Idea of defence is, and the fact that their group is exclusively Jewish, worrys me. I will say this again, Palistine was attacked from within By Jewish Paramilitary forces. This is just as relivent today as it was in 1948.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I have already proclaimed many times that either Israel is the capital of US, or either Israel somehow managed to take control of the US without the knowledge, or even any conspiracy theories being build around it.

I don't think the US empire has fallen therefore will argue that Israel is its current capital. I'm talking about the rogue empire which doesn't officially tell us its borders, I'm currently working on a map to outline its borders to use for referencing purposes..

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I completely agree with your point regarding the ADL's hypocrisy. It's quite blatant. I don't think there is any reason to fear an all-Jewish group, anymore than there is to fear an all-Christian group, though.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

these are former IDF soldiers who hold dual citezenship with the U.S. and Israel

Aren't most Israelis former IDF soldiers?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The head of Homeland Security was a dual citizen - Michael Chertoff, why wasn't anyone making a stink about that?
I think having dual citizenship should automatically exclude one from holding public office in the US.
Why "Jewish" militia? They should be US militia.
I doubt any other religion will get a free pass if they wanted to start organizing militia.
Where's our Muslim militia?
Yeah, somehow I didn't think that idea would be wildly popular.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Agreement on dual citizenship which would exclude government role playing. This would take care of many of our current ehh troubles.

I have a tape of Chertoff with his minions pushing for the smart grid, and net censorship, and a civilian army. It was an emergency throw down on CNN which simulated a cyber attack. A lot of jews on the panel here. They know what is best for them. Yes, they have taken over the institution of what was America. Of course they are frightened.

Wasn't the adl formed due to a rape and murder case which went unpunished in court, so that a lynch mob took care of it instead? The victim of the mob was a jew, but now has a shrine thanks to the adl. I'm not sure who comes to the defense of the girl at present, unless it's those who abhor the adl.

Why does obama pretend to be Muslim? It is so israel can play the poor me card. That's precisely why the jews put him there, and bush, and many presidents before them. With every 'election' it becomes worse.

Here's a little tip: arnold was slated for the prez position, except that God crushed him with a nation full of april snow on the day he tried to give his global warming emergency speech. Orange juice prices have still not come down from that disaster, two-three years ago. All the signs were there. He was mentioning that he saw no reason why an outsider shouldn't be allowed to be potus. Well they got their wish.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just a bunch of scared guys who as a hobby, walk around the forest with a machine gun. I guess a would like to to that once in a while just for fun.

Every group of scared people these days are training wargames; nazis, blacks, whites, moslims, youth etc.

No worries its just a hobby and feeling connected in a group like any other.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
oh the ADL says it ok, well then i feel much better.... well except when i read this..

WASHINGTON—The San Francisco Superior Court has awarded former Congressman Pete McCloskey, R-California, a $150,000 court judgment against the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).

McCloskey, the attorney in the case, represented one of three civil lawsuits filed in San Francisco against the ADL in 1993. The lawsuit came after raids were made by the San Francisco Police Department and the FBI on offices of the ADL in both San Francisco and Los Angeles, which found that the ADL was engaged in extensive domestic spying operations on a vast number of individuals and institutions around the country.

During the course of the inquiry in San Francisco, the SFPD and FBI determined the ADL had computerized files on nearly 10,000 people across the country, and that more than 75 percent of the information had been illegally obtained from police, FBI files and state drivers’ license data banks.

The investigation also determined that the ADL conduit, Gerard, was also working with the CIA.

Two other similar suits against ADL were settled some years ago, and the ADL was found guilty in both cases....

impactvoters.com...

israeli militia members in the US eh... hmmm

reminds me of this :

Millions saw the horrific images of the World Trade Center attacks, and those who saw them won't forget them. But a New Jersey homemaker saw something that morning that prompted an investigation into five young Israelis and their possible connection to Israeli intelligence.

When the men were transferred to jail, the case was transferred out of the FBI's Criminal Division, and into the bureau's Foreign Counterintelligence Section, which is responsible for espionage cases, ABCNEWS has learned.

One reason for the shift, sources told ABCNEWS, was that the FBI believed Urban Moving may have been providing cover for an Israeli intelligence operation.

web.archive.org...:/abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_whitevan_020621.html

and this:

"Security scare shuts Kings Bay" reported the Jacksonville Times-Union on Saturday. "Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base was locked down for security reasons Friday after two Israelis were detained for questioning."
Two Israeli men attempted to enter the base about 10:30 a.m., on the pretext that that had been hired by a moving-and-storage company to pick up household goods at an address on the base, the paper reported.

One occupant of the vehicle was unable to provide base security personnel with proper credentials, a base spokesman told reporters.

www.scoop.co.nz...

and this:

Two Israelis driving a moving van were arrested in Tennessee last Saturday after leading police on a high-speed chase, marking at least the third time since 9/11 that Israelis in moving vans suspected of espionage in the U.S. have been taken into custody.

www.scoop.co.nz...

and:

Authorities in the United States have arrested and deported dozens of young Israelis since early last year who represented themselves as art students in efforts to gain access to sensitive federal office buildings and the homes of government employees, US officials said. A draft report from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), which first characterized the activities as suspicious said the youths' actions "may well be an organized intelligence-gathering activity." Immigration officials deported them for visa violations; however no criminal espionage charges have been filed.

and:

two men posing as press photographers, one of them a former Israeli Colonel and Mossad agent, were arrested INSIDE the Mexican congress on October 10, 2001 armed with
9-mm pistols, nine grenades, explosives, three detonators, and 58 bullets, but were released following intense pressure from the Israeli Embassy

whatreallyhappened.com...

Two Israelis who were arrested on 15 April on suspicion of starting a fire on board a KLM Royal Dutch Airlines aircraft have been released without charge.

Police said the fire appeared to have been started deliberately, The Associated Press reported.

same old tricks.
luckily, these people are our "allies"

[edit on 5-9-2010 by turbokid]

[edit on 5-9-2010 by turbokid]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join