It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want The Truth! You Can't Handle The Truth!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by AProphet1233

suffering is a part of life.... it is only you that refuses to live under such circumstances...

It may be very well a learning tool, to make it dificult, to train for haps for something we are suppose to become, but everything should have it's limits.

You know what, it's like this.
You are too innocent, ohh you are too harsh, ohh you are too anything.
While the people that say this live like kings. Who is dumb enough to live by a set a rules made by others, Innocence comes from within not by some freaking rules. Who tells humanity how to live, is it god ? I would not say so. It's the order out of chaos club, the control freak. The deluded.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

*Whoa. New screen for messages. I like it.

Anyway.....
Conspiracy theories aside.........
I don't think you are taking the idea to it's full extent as meant or otherwise. If someone believes reality is an illusion that includes the bodies that inhabit said illusion. If an illusion bumps into a illusion what happens? Case in point, computer games, if it's against the rules of the game to walk through walls and the character played run into a wall. What happens?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

You would expect the universe to be made out of iron, I see, or perhaps little rocks, so because it's fibers is made out vibrating energy it's an ilusion. Well if it's an illusion for you then it's only for you, not for us.
What you call an illusion we may very well call a state of being. You are hot, did you know dimonds and cristals are the most durable things on this earth, they are so solid vibrating so high that nothing can break them apart.
The illusion only takes place if you give in, the snake finds holes only if you let it find them, if it does you go insane and go around stating, it's an illusion also upseting god off. By the way, your avatar belongs to the other side, to the solidity of things. I would say you just gamed your self and became ligter and lighter in essence without substance. It's in the dark where you find the cold truth, reallity bumbs into you without you seeing it.

It's not blood spill that earns you life, but standing, in stead people crawl, I don't know why, I too crawl sometimes because it is so hot, no one is perfect, but to state it's an illusion is just giving in to the pupet master.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Wow dude since when have you become so verbos, did a muse come down and gracefully smack you with the bat of inspiration, while running laps through the cemetery.

When I'm not too battered by reality I tend to express myself better. When reality doesn't have a knife to my throat I have nothing to express myself about... I guess my proliferation occurs in the interstitial mess between the rock and the hard place.

If the truth exists, why shoulden't evil prevail, you think it picks sides and choses who is right and wrong like it cared or picked favorites. Whatever hapens is the truth, the rest is opinions abouth the truth of what happened.

Yeah, I think you're right.

And what makes you think anything prevails in life, last I checked no one has yet to figure out how to get out alive.

1. No actions are meaningless. 2. A person can be the embodiment of an idea.

In general though, certain things prevail more than others. Like now technology prevails. America prevails. Power and unadulterated force prevail. Etc...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
Citizens of ATS,

While you all are sleeping cozily in your beds at night I, the prophet, am awake running laps through the cemetery. While you are watching football, making love, and poisoning yourselves with stimulants and anti-depressants I am ruminating on how to make the world a better place. I deal in reality, not some pipe dreams spawned in my ass and destined to circle the greasy and sordid porcelain void that is the world today.

Michael Jackson said "I'm gonna make a change, for once in my life. I'm gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference, gonna make things riiiaaaiiiiggghhhhht." But none of you people even care about the starving African children. To the unfeeling inhabitants of the raping industrialized nations everything is black or white, if it isn't on the global economic imperialist agenda it can just beat it. All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us...

But ladies and gentlemen I took a good look at myself one day, my apathetic face, the fakeness and shallowness of that man in the mirror. I swear upon looking at my reflection I was no better than a child molester who was in reality looking for the child inside myself.

Now I make pacts, I strike bargains, I give my word to friends and I make sure I follow through with actions because only pragmatism can survive past 2012. I have had visions of the coming regeneration of society and it's so exciting, it's so sweet. Believe me for I would like to share my wonderment with you all. I know what you are thinking right now. Your saying to yourself "But prophet, it's too hard, all the bills I have to pay, how will my children eat, how will I survive?" And I tell you right here and now that it CAN be done. We just have to start somewhere. We must begin our journey with the truth.

Next I will talk a little about an excerpt from one of the most profound yet least known books ever conceived. This comes from Friedrich Nietzsche's "The Birth of Tragedy".

"It is an eternal phenomenon: the insatiate will can always, by means of an illusion spread over things, detain its creatures in life and compel them to live on. One is chained by the Socratic love of knowledge and the delusion of being able thereby to heal the eternal wound of existence; another is ensnared by art's seductive veil of beauty fluttering before his eyes; still another by the metaphysical comfort that beneath the flux of phenomena eternal life flows on indestructibly: to say nothing of the more ordinary and almost more powerful illusions which the will has always at hand. These three planes of illusions are on the whole designed for the more nobly formed natures, who in general feel profoundly the weight and burden of existence, and must be deluded by exquisite stimulants into forgetfulness of their sorrow."

Did you feel that? Buuurrrrhhhh! Chilly I know. And also very sobering for the world of illusion may seem inexplicable at times. After all, if one is truly to serve the humanity of the body then limits will always land the trajectory of their will into the land of illusion. For to truly extract the secret truths of existence and the soulful marrow of nature's bones one must go beyond one's own humanity into the realm of the unknown, into madness... Don't cry... be calm my young pups, be still... narry was there more of a worry than worry itself.

Verily the truths of this world have stringent gatekeepers whose names are illusion, madness, and death but we must be undeterred on our quest. The closer one comes to truth the more suffering one must be burdened by, the more sorrows must be transubstantiated into joy and matter turned to spirit. I tell you truthfully that fate is temperament and the trials we face are truly the trials we can bear. Have faith my children of the light, my future maestros of a new humanity.

Peace, Love, and Soul,
A Prophet

[edit on 4-9-2010 by AProphet1233]

People like you, or thinks like you...if in power, will make the world more miserable than it is now.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Idealist tends to be dangerous in power.

Because one man/woman's idea tries to usurp everyone else's. And at the end, you force feed this idea to everyone.

edit on 10-9-2010 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

If the truth exists, why shoulden't evil prevail, you think it picks sides and choses who is right and wrong like it cared or picked favorites. Whatever hapens is the truth, the rest is opinions abouth the truth of what happened. But ofcourse there are other truths, because I have other opinions. And what makes you think anything prevails in life, last I checked no one has yet to figure out how to get out alive.

What is evil anyway ? Is it dark is it light ? You can be a witness to a crime in day light, public, or it can be hidden at night. Ironical the truth seems to be on the dark side, where you can't see. God pulls the vail and it works or we would be all known, if that were to happen the very existance of life would be pointless. Do you want walking robots ? I think of it like this, the quest of discovery. What is the point of knowing it all, there is no point and anyway you would not know it all, just part of it. So darkness covers light for us to wonder and enjoy it.

Those that think they are gods are the fools, magic happens in the dark so it can be special. The dark side is the innocent, the one that does not know. How stupid can one get to go on a killing rampage, It's pointless if I tell the truth because no one will figure it all out anyway and it's just my opinion and mine alone. In stead of living our lives in peace we bade in blood.
It's their empire, twisted, I would think anyone that enjoys what god has provided would like to be part of it in any way, I know I would not. Screw them and screw their empire of sick twisted minds. No one is perfect but at this level you got to be insane.These are not god's children, god's children bare responability and have limits.

It's like this, dark and light is the very same notion, only that is dark so you can't see it, because if everything is light then there is no point in existance. What is the point in knowing it all. Pure light is something else, but here we are in hell, they are going to bare responability.

They thought they were god.

Big surprise.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Firstly, I deal in the truth.

Secondly, I help starving children.

You are arrogant in your assumptions.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Nothing is hidden regarding good or evil, it's all right in front of us all that is required is a clear mind and some effort, but like everything else it requires the last thing any of us are willing to give that is "responsibility". When you say they are evil what you mean is you see yourself clearer through them, they mirror your reality in some ways...and if you see that, then you know that all that you are responsible for.... will one day come to toll. Ohh yes we all got surprises coming our way, and not all are going to be pleasant.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Firstly, I deal in the truth.

Secondly, I help starving children.

You are arrogant in your assumptions.

You know you continually prove to be a cat who knows, but your always so out of context that the only thing I can say is its............ awesome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join