It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

things go better with coca-cola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
how much a part of the new world order is coca-cola?
i noticed that coke usa and coke brazil were on the guest list
leaked at the builderburg summit..
they push the stuff all over the world.-
they developed fanta for the nazis?
i have a hunch they are keen about controlling water supplies..
i tend to think its a softener to add to the brainwash cycle.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well, all I know is that stuff they put into the cola isn't very good for you. Aspartame, the artificial sweetener, is particularly bad.

Aspartame Side Effects

Having control over the most popular drink is an excellent way to push bad stuff into the populace.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

Sometimes it isn't about the New World Order but about networking and reaping in the profits. After all, greed is the heart of most humans.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Coca cola is the best remedy for cleaning battery terminal cables when they get all crusted up.

I've heard that it makes a good drain cleaner too.

I haven't drank the stuff for years now.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Sometimes it isn't about the New World Order but about networking and reaping in the profits. After all, greed is the heart of most humans.

I'm sure the Pharma Complex will be happy that people get sick more often because it means they get more money for treating us.

There are many webs of conspiracy to weave but I think that pretty much hits it.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Good for cleaning coins also...

Makes you wonder what it does to your insides,

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Good post ! Poison ! Tell the world !
Thanks Mr Rumsfeld for imlpimenting one of your many plans to depopulation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I try not to drink as much as I would like to.
And I will be the first one to admit that coca cola is as addictive as coc aine, and probabaly more .
I have drank coca cola for years and will accept no exception, pepsi can go to hell along with all the coke zero , diet coke caffiene free coke and the worst one of all cherry coke . as far as i concerned anyone who defends cherry coke should be left to rot in a vat regular coke.

Yes folks I am a coke addict though these days I try to drink it through a straw to save my teeth.

And im aware of the tale about how it used to contain coc aine.

But even though im a fan I will be the first to admit that coca cola is the most addictive thing Ive ever known, if they could make it good for you I would be in heaven.

Signed
An obsessive coca cola fan
Its the only brand i will ever wear or support

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I've been a hard core Coke drinker for years. Lately, I feel sick and achy when I drink it. It may be mental as I recently saw that one of the main ingredients is High Fructose Corn Syrup and I know what that stuff can do to you.

I swear sometimes I can almost feel that stuff eating away at my insides...

My latest stash is almost used up. I'm thinking about switching to Iced Tea or just bottled water to see if that makes any difference.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have been a hard-core Pepsi drinker for about thirty years, and as far as I know, my insides still do what they are supposed to. My teeth are bad, but that's also partially because I got a couple of them knocked out in fights and I refuse to live like a monk so some dentist's kid can drive a BMW to college. I also spend 25 years treating alcohol like it was the fifth food group, and that didn't kill me. Perhaps all the chemicals have preserved me so well that I'm a walking, talking pickle!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Coca cola is the best remedy for cleaning battery terminal cables when they get all crusted up.

I've heard that it makes a good drain cleaner too.

I haven't drank the stuff for years now.

Salt is one of the best ways to de-ice heavily used roads when they get all iced up.

I've heard that it produce a drilling mud that prevents widening of bore holes in rock salt strata, inhibits fermentation, and increases mud density

I haven't had the stuff in years.

Don't even get me started about how water kills people!!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
As far as I know Fanta was made by Coka Cola Germany during the war because the couldn't import any of the ingredients used to make Coke .

Fanta started of as something that was made from anything that the company could get hold of a didn't really have a set formula. It was just the guy that owned the German Coke plant trying to avoid going out of business

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I avoid these drinks unless doing a marrow purge...knocking loose the old calcium in advance of a fresh infusion of CA ions. But yeah-hcfs is bad. There was a story about mexican coke using real sugar, not corn syrup, a while ago. I always tried one at a mex place. They kept them in a cooler. Smallish bottles, old style coke bottle shape, different taste, though I never looked at the label. I know how good it tastes once hooked, so maybe try the mexican version. Maybe it is a true story?

Anyway the last time I bought coke was with $4 worth of rebates which I never saw.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There is hydrochloric acid in your stomach . Now if you took some out You could MAKE a battery with it clean your coins and battery terminal to boot.
What do you think is in your battery? lol.
my god people just because coke has acid in it don't meen its dangers for you in small amounts say 1 can a day . Heck even salt can kill you if you eat enough fats enough.
And one woman died on a radio talk show from drinking water to fast!
she dark so much she flushed ALL the salt out of her body and died from lack of salt . Now get that to much salt you die not enough salt you die maybe you will start getting the idea here its not just what you eat but how much.
But hey what ever live in a box alest you will never worry about the color of the walls

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by snowspirit

Good for cleaning coins also...

Makes you wonder what it does to your insides,

I guess it *would* make you wonder if you had little to no knowledge of chemical processes as they apply to acid/base interaction and how your body produces them and reacts to them.

Cleaning a coin usually involves using and acid to dissolve a base that has tarnished the coin. The base is usually some type of oxide (copper, iron, nickel).

Coke has a Ph of about 3 making it pretty acidic as far as drinks go.

Lemonade is about the same, and cleans coins just as well.

Your body makes an acid solution that has a ph of about 1, which is produced in your stomach to dissolve food. It could clean coins better than coke and lemonade. I wonder what stomach acid does to your body?

Strawberries (yes, the fruit) has a Ph of about 3 also.

Tomato soup can also be used to clean coins also, as it's acidity level can dissolve bases.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The reason Coca cola Co. and like companies would be invited to new world order type meetings is because Coca Cola is a large money mover in all markets large and small , near and far.

A company like Coca Cola has feelers literally in 90% of the worlds population.

Every time you buy a coke, you are moving a dollar, and when dollars move, people make money. A large lot of Coke moves in the worlds population. Therefore much money is moved. When money moves it turns into money weather. With middle men everywhere.

And that would be something the NWO type clubs would want their hands in.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I went a looking for a documentary on Coke in Africa but didn't find it. Don't remember the name so whatever. I came across two others.

Hulu

It's from CNBC but it's not bad. One could expect worse from the MSM. It really is a good look into propaganda and how corporations use it. It doesn't touch on things like the aforementioned nameless documentary does with the environmental impacts of a Coke factory but all in all, not a bad watch.

They were pretty insidious during WW2, giving the troops cheap Coke so they were able to move into anywhere we went, building plants to produce Coke.

This one I didn't watch yet, it's a revamped version of a previous doc by the same guy. Maybe it's a updated version of the one I watched and can't find. Who knows.

Google Video Link

top topics

join