It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE tell me this about Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
These ones are the most likely dates in which Jesus was born:

- SEPTEMBER 11 3BC

- SEPTEMBER 29 5BC

- OCTOBER 8 7BC

- JANUARY 6 2BC

- NOVEMBER 17 3/5 BC

- OCTOBER 10 12BC

- APRIL 17 6BC

But, I want to know, which is the most accurate of all of these dates???

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
september 11th 3bc? I don't know.. Do you have his birth certificate?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Sorry, but for me is important!!!
I want to be able to dedicate a specific day to him other than the " classic " December 25...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by Myendica

Sorry, but for me is important!!!
I want to be able to dedicate a specific day to him other than the " classic " December 25...

Why not dedicate your whole life rather than just ONE day. Living righteous, that is how you dedicate your life to him.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am sure it is very important to you. And maybe you should email the Vatican or enquire at a gospel blog... Not wanting to pop your bubble.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

There is only one truth, and odds are that it is none of the dates in your list, as there is no conclusive evidence of Christ's birthday. However, as has been pointed out before, no matter what reason you might have for thinking so, Christ's message has nothing to do with the day he was born, so if you think that he's factual, and he's important enough to care about what his birthday was, recognize that his birthday doesn't matter.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
As the only documentation we have about jesus is the bible and it doesn't mention the date of his birth then it is literally impossible to say.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari,

I have not done a research to determine if a date for His birth could be determined but this may help you.

In the story of when it's told He was born in a manger, the question comes to mind, why in a manger, well the inns where all full. So what was going on, the only reasonable explanation I find is is was the time for the Feast of Tabernacles. If so then He was born on or about the first day of the Feast.

It couldn't have been too cold so the time of the feast has to be it. I've read some research of it and some claim it can be proven and the reasons given did add up. I don't have any info where on the net I found it and didn't try to remember but I'm sure you can find such info by doing a search. The date the Feast of Tabernacles falls on our calendar varies each yr. but one thing is for sure, it should be our days of thanks for our Redeemer and the Harvest and all things. I'm not among any who keep it but I believe it and all the feasts should be. The feasts I find where not abolished at the cross.

Perhaps the time to celebrate His birth and Thanksgiving is during this feast, something to think about. Hope this turns out to be some help.

For sure the Truth irons out the wrinkles. Find it.

Truthiron

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There are some interesting points about the "manger" idea here

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari,

Truthiron back and here is a study that might help by Willie Martin, the link is -- www.israelect.com... -- copy and paste in your browser. There is a lot of these sort of studies to be found but this one is not long and it gives about all that might be of value, at least to me. None is conjecture but scripture with some logical explanations.

Truth invites investigation and stands investigation and then shines brighter.

Truthiron

[edit on 6-9-2010 by truthiron]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari,

The url I posted before does work, just click it, it all doesn't show is all.

Truthiron

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Who knows?

I suggest you ask Him in prayer.

I'd much rather celebrate His death and resurrection than His birth.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by NOTurTypical]

top topics

join