It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Jesus Christ did for anyone that might accept

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Really, you wish to resort to semantics to justify your blasphemy?? How sad.

Look, you're not doing to well right now, perhaps it's time to log into your other account and give yourself some stars?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by adjensen

God says that he wants a relationship with you. If you wish to live your life in a manner that you personally judge as being good, that's fine, but you will not have that relationship (with the benefits that come with it) if you ignore or reject God.

That's just the thing....no one knows what God said, or even if there even was what could be called a real, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Infallible Deity that created all of this, Earth, Man/Woman, Universe. This is all taken on faith, actually, for there is not a shred of evidence to prove God's existence. Same with Jesus, an English name, blond hair and beard, this is obviously not a man from the Middle East, right? Only the NT speaks of him, and yet millions believe he is real, that he rose from the dead, and that he is GOD ALMIGHTY.

Sorry, but it is hard for me to just wrap my mind around this and accept it as fact with all that I know.

If you understood the teachings of Christ you would understand the importance of believing without seeing.

If there is no higher authority than man, then man will rule man.

If there is a higher authority to man, then man must NOT be subject to man, but to it.

If there is a higher authority to man, then it must make clear it's desires for man, and that was what Christ did.

To be King, one must know what it means. Christ showed the way.

Not accepting his way only leads to conflict in the Kingdom of Heaven. Kingdom will rise against Kingdom, and nation against nation.

Learn the way of Christ, walk in his way, because you believe in his way, and you will walk peacefully in the kingdom of Heaven.

The law of the realm is such...

Love one another.

Do you know who I AM?

edit on 17-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by IAMIAM

Really, you wish to resort to semantics to justify your blasphemy?? How sad.

Look, you're not doing to well right now, perhaps it's time to log into your other account and give yourself some stars?

I do not come here to glorify myself, I come here to help you understand and yet you will not even try.

If you think I use two accounts, notify the Staff. They have ways of verifying these things.

So, what is a King?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I need to add also that we are NOT "all equal before God". God sees us as either repentant sinners or unrepentant sinners. He still loves us nonetheless, and wishes us all to come to repentance, but the idea that we are all perfect and justified on our OWN merits its absolutely false.

We need Christ's righteousness, our own self-righteousness is repugnant to God.

Well! I am certainly happy that you are a spokesman for God. Even if I were a Christian, which I am not, I would never go so far as to claim that I was God's public relations person. I hear that a lot from good meaning Christians, it is like they have a direct pipeline to God, and if you become just like they are, you can have it too. I have even been told by these people that I do not have a Soul, that only the blood of Jesus can provide me with a proper soul, they call it a "Holy Spirit." The Father and Mother that I know are not these cruel beings who demand blood sacrifice and cannibalistic rituals in which human flesh and blood are consumed by proxy, in a ritual performed by "Men of God."
CHRISTIAN CANNIBALS

Because Christians have been participating in the communion ritual for many years, they tend to forget just how bizarre this ritual is. The whole idea of "eating Jesus' body" and "drinking his blood" is grotesque in the extreme.

Have you ever wondered where this ritual came from, or why billions of people would participate in a ritual that is this bizarre? First, let's look at the part of the Bible that prescribes the ritual.
You find it in Mark, Chapter 14:

"And as they were eating, he took bread, and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to them, and said, "Take; this is my body." And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, and they all drank of it. And he said to them, "This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many."

Jesus gets far more graphic, however, in John chapter 6:53-55:

"So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed."

To any non Christian oriented person, this sounds very much like the script of a gruesome horror film. It sounds like some sort of revolting satanic ritual. It definitely does not sound like the words of the all-loving creator of the universe, does it?

Imagine that you are a normal person, and you have never been exposed to Christianity before. Now imagine that a Christian comes up to you and quotes John 6:53. Any normal adult would rightfully assume the Christian to be insane. Thus, you never see a bumper sticker that says "John 6:53."

However, the assumption is accurate. The dictionary describes cannibalism in the following way:
*the eating of human flesh by another human being.
*the eating of the flesh of an animal by another animal of its own kind.
*the ceremonial eating of human flesh or parts of the human body for magical or religious purposes, as to acquire the power or skill of a person recently killed.
dictionary.reference.com...
What Jesus is demanding is cannibalism.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I do not come here to glorify myself, I come here to help you understand and yet you will not even try.

I don't need the "help" you're offering. My light is the Word of God. Thanks anyways.

If you think I use two accounts, notify the Staff. They have ways of verifying these things.

Unless one is an IP address from work and another IP from home.

So, what is a King?

Did you miss where I said I'm not going to play semantics with you?

I've shown you three verses where the tile "King of kings" is reserved for the Lord Jesus Christ and Him alone. Hermeneutics of scripture interpretation says no doctrine can be made unless there are 3 verses that agree.

Jesus Christ is the King of kings. You're not Jesus Christ, therefore any attempt to label yourself as the King of kings is blasphemy.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Well! I am certainly happy that you are a spokesman for God. Even if I were a Christian, which I am not, I would never go so far as to claim that I was God's public relations person. I hear that a lot from good meaning Christians, it is like they have a direct pipeline to God, and if you become just like they are, you can have it too. I have even been told by these people that I do not have a Soul, that only the blood of Jesus can provide me with a proper soul, they call it a "Holy Spirit." The Father and Mother that I know are not these cruel beings who demand blood sacrifice and cannibalistic rituals in which human flesh and blood are consumed by proxy, in a ritual performed by "Men of God."
CHRISTIAN CANNIBALS

Because Christians have been participating in the communion ritual for many years, they tend to forget just how bizarre this ritual is. The whole idea of "eating Jesus' body" and "drinking his blood" is grotesque in the extreme.

Have you ever wondered where this ritual came from, or why billions of people would participate in a ritual that is this bizarre? First, let's look at the part of the Bible that prescribes the ritual.
You find it in Mark, Chapter 14:

"And as they were eating, he took bread, and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to them, and said, "Take; this is my body." And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, and they all drank of it. And he said to them, "This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many."

Jesus gets far more graphic, however, in John chapter 6:53-55:

"So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed."

To any non Christian oriented person, this sounds very much like the script of a gruesome horror film. It sounds like some sort of revolting satanic ritual. It definitely does not sound like the words of the all-loving creator of the universe, does it?

Imagine that you are a normal person, and you have never been exposed to Christianity before. Now imagine that a Christian comes up to you and quotes John 6:53. Any normal adult would rightfully assume the Christian to be insane. Thus, you never see a bumper sticker that says "John 6:53."

However, the assumption is accurate. The dictionary describes cannibalism in the following way:
*the eating of human flesh by another human being.
*the eating of the flesh of an animal by another animal of its own kind.
*the ceremonial eating of human flesh or parts of the human body for magical or religious purposes, as to acquire the power or skill of a person recently killed.
dictionary.reference.com...
What Jesus is demanding is cannibalism.

You are smarter than this my friend. Stop letting others lead you around by the nose and look beyond the metaphor.

Besides, this was not my quote that you are responding to.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Well! I am certainly happy that you are a spokesman for God.

I'm not, the Bible is His Word.

But I can read.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It is not semantics. It is understanding. If you do not even KNOW the meaning of the word, how can you understand the statement?

You are proving yourself a fool, and you can do better than this.

What does King mean?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

No, God's Word has divided us. I follow it. You are a mere man and claim to be God. You're not the King of Kings, Jesus Christ is and will forever be. You're a liar and a heretic.

Boys! Calm down here. This is the big problem with these threads, we have people who think they speak for God, and people who think they are God. We have people who know the Bible really good who are labeled heretic and satanic. We have die hard Christians who have not read it but think they know what it says. We have those who say they take the Bible literally, but when shown a literal passage says it is not in their Bible. If it is not in the Bible and God/Jesus then it's the Devil and Satan and Demons. Face it, Religion is the dividing thing here, and Christians and Muslims are the worst, why? Because they both have a book written by God.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

It is not semantics. It is understanding. If you do not even KNOW the meaning of the word, how can you understand the statement?

What does King mean?

The word "semantics" means the interpretation of the meaning of a word or sentence. So if someone says you are just playing with semantics they are probably trying to tell you that you are avoiding the real issue involved in whatever it was you were talking about. So, instead of responding to the substance of what was said you may be focusing instead on arguing over the meaning of some word or phrase. People often quibble over semantics when confronted with a difficult or unpleasant topic to avoid dealing directly with it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

What does King mean?

The word "semantics" means the interpretation of the meaning of a word or sentence. So if someone says you are just playing with semantics they are probably trying to tell you that you are avoiding the real issue involved in whatever it was you were talking about. So, instead of responding to the substance of what was said you may be focusing instead on arguing over the meaning of some word or phrase. People often quibble over semantics when confronted with a difficult or unpleasant topic to avoid dealing directly with it.

Your just playing semantics my friend. The Bible is just a piñata to you. One day you may hit the mark, and receive the bounty.

It is easier if you take the blindfold off.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You're not the King of kings, Jesus Christ is and is alone.

Jesus is just a body that died 2,000 years ago. The true King is God and the created word (light energy) used the bodies of Jesus, prophets and us saints to speak for the King. God is also the light and the life of all things.

Zechariah 14
9: And the LORD will become king over all the earth; on that day the LORD will be one and his name one.

Deuteronomy 6
4: "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD;
5: and you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.

Psalm 27
0: A Psalm of David.
1: The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities -- all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
5: The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Ephesians 1:
3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
6: to the praise of his glorious grace which he freely bestowed on us in the Beloved.

Romans 9:
28: We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose.
29: For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the first-born among many brethren.
30: And those whom he predestined he also called; and those whom he called he also justified; and those whom he justified he also glorified.

II Thesalonians 2:
13: But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.
14: To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I Corinthians 1:
25: For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26: For consider your call, brethren; not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth;
27: but God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong,
28: God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are

29: so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

James 2:
5: Listen, my beloved brethren. Has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which he has promised to those who love him?

Mark 13:
20: And if the Lord had not shortened the days, no human being would be saved; but for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he shortened the days.
22: False Christs and false prophets will arise and show signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

John 15: 16
16: You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide; so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

I Peter 1:
1: Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the exiles of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappado'cia, Asia, and Bithyn'ia,
2: chosen and destined by God the Father and sanctified by the Spirit for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you.

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

Psalm 33:
12: Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!

1 John 4
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:
19: We know that we are of God, and the whole world is in the power of the evil one.
20: And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, to know him who is true; and [B]we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ[/B]. This is the true God and eternal life.

I Corinthians 2:
7: But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glorification.
8: None of the rulers of this age understood this; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Acts 13:
47: For so the Lord has commanded us, saying, `I have set you to be a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the uttermost parts of the earth.'"
48: And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and glorified the word of God; and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Psalm 135:
4: For the LORD has chosen Jacob for himself, Israel as his own possession.

Revelation 17:
13: These are of one mind and give over their power and authority to the beast;
14: they will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful."

Romans 11:
3: "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have demolished thy altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life."
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al."
5: So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

1 Peter 2:
1: So put away all malice and all guile and insincerity and envy and all slander.
2: Like newborn babes, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up to salvation;
3: for you have tasted the kindness of the Lord.
4: Come to him, to that living stone, rejected by men but in God's sight chosen and precious;
5: and like living stones be yourselves built into a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
6: For it stands in scripture: "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and he who believes in him will not be put to shame."
7: To you therefore who believe, he is precious, but for those who do not believe, "The very stone which the builders rejected has become the head of the corner,"
8: and "A stone that will make men stumble, a rock that will make them fall"; for they stumble because they disobey the word, as they were destined to do.
9: But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's own people, that you may declare the wonderful deeds of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
10: Once you were no people but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy but now you have received mercy.

Isaiah 41:
8: But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the offspring of Abraham, my friend;
9: you whom I took from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest corners, saying to you, "You are my servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off";
10: fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
11: Behold, all who are incensed against you shall be put to shame and confounded; those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish.
12: You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them; those who war against you shall be as nothing at all.
13: For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."
edit on 17-3-2011 by godspeaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by godspeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I mean Akragon, posted random quotes that were not linked to a source for study of the context. That's blatantly dishonest.

Since im awake now, would you mind showing me these ramdom quotes you're talking about?

And btw i don't need to use your bible to show my points, i can quote scripture with the best of them...but i don't need to...

So please enlighten me as to which quote i posted that was dishonest?

What i posted wasn't linked to any source of study because i don't use your silly christian study sheets or references...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Apparently i missed your other post so i'l have to respond to that i suppose....

It doesn't contradict at all. Can you show where you claim there is a contradiction? The only thing I have ever seen when people make this claim is their errors in taking verses beyond the context they were written in. Remember, something out of context is a pretext

This isn't even my example but here we go... contradictions aplenty

PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

1CO 1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
----------------------------------------------
ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.
------------------------------------------
PSA 92:12: "The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree."

ISA 57:1: "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart."
--------------------------------------

Just for a few examples, but again this makes no difference........

either way act how you wish its your path, but know you are not following his teachings...

Can you demonstrate this or are you comfortable providing prejudicial arbitrary conjectures?

From your own book again...can you see how you do not follow his teachings?

31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. 32For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. 34And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. 35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

*sigh* this is getting silly....

I do love my fellow man actually. But sometimes a person needs rebuke when they err according to the scripture. As previously stated, I'd expect someone who loves me to point out when I err according to scripture too. A wise man loves rebuke, a scorner hates it.

if this is true why do you throw so much hate at one who shows you the error of your words?

Secondly, Christ told us to judge according to scripture

I thought we covered this in another thread which you never replied to...

Unfortunatly again i believe this is one of the many passages that have been altered according to someones agenda...

Why would jesus contradict his own words, unless those were not his words....

Luke 6:37
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Matthew 7:1
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

john 12:47
And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

Even christ did not judge, but he... Unlike you or myself can judge....because he is sent from God

As is stated here...
John 5:30
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

So...are you compareing yourself with jesus? Are you rightous according to God, or according to your book?

Careful with your answer...because as i've stated God did not write your bible....

No my friend, you should not judge any man no matter what his issue.... Again as i've said before, you know whats right in your heart, you know another mans heart according to his works or even his words....But you are not to judge any man according to his work or his words because you are not rightous, nor is any man.

LOL! No we do not. There is the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent:

Nonsence...

Yeah, I choose not to lean on my own understanding but let the Word of God lead my life. Not going to apologize for that. As previously quoted:

The problem is you lack understanding...

I'm fairly convinced that either you're in love with IAMIAM or you are his 2nd account he uses to give himself stars. Pretty sad you'd resort to such trickery.

LMAO why would you think that, because we preach the same message? Love for all man kind?

You resort to calling both of us a fraud? Not to mention the homophobic overtones in that statement...

A true christian with out a doubt...

edit on 17-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Christians don't understand what being out of context means. Only the storyteller knows the individual sentences in his story when there's a lot of symbolic messages in it. Those people who become the storyteller can understand these sentences but no Christian has ever been a storyteller. They always take the scriptures out of context because they're only sinners.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by godspeaker
reply to post by Akragon

Christians don't understand what being out of context means. Only the storyteller knows the individual sentences in his story when there's a lot of symbolic messages in it. Those people who become the storyteller can understand these sentences but no Christian has ever been a storyteller. They always take the scriptures out of context because they're only sinners.

Careful my friend. You may be me as my friend Akragon is me. Then again, Christ is within the father and the father is within me, and I within Akragon, and you within us both.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

True true, we are all part of the whole...All brothers regardless of the label you chose for yourself...

Heres a wonderful story i think some people in this thread should read...

I had a dream I died and I was walking along the road to Heaven or Hell. I as walked along an effulgent path covered in a bright white mist, an angel appeared in the bend of the road and floated along beside me. My eyes were dazzled by the brilliance while my ears clearly heard, "Along the way you will meet GOD and the Devil. The Devil will always lie to you and GOD will always tell you the truth. But you only get to ask GOD one question and the DEVIL one question.

As the Angel started to fade and before I could ask anything, "Don't worry, you should have no trouble figuring out what the question should be."

I was walking along the when my worst enemy appeared along the road and started walking along side looking disgusted and said, "I am GOD and I will show you the way to Heaven."

As I walked along in disbelief and before I had really recovered my best friend appeared from the white mists and joined us and laughed while gently touching my arm, "I am GOD and I will show you the way to Heaven."

At that moment we were at a fork in the road. The worst enemy I had ever met in my lifetime was standing to my right and the best friend I had ever had was standing to my left. I turned to my best friend and realized the devil could form a pleasing shape so I hesitated. So I turned to my worst enemy and realized that if I couldn't recognize GOD in my worst enemy I couldn't recognize GOD. Yet still I hesitated.

They both were content to wait and I was baffled. Then I remembered something I had learned from my Master. He would always say, "Duality is an illusion." The memory of that phrase made me realize simultaneously that it didn't matter which one was the Devil and which one was GOD; As long as I asked a question they both would answer the same, the Wisdom of Balance would come to my rescue!

I bowed before them both and said, "If I asked the Devil which was the way to Heaven, where would he point?" As I looked up they were both pointing to my left, so I went to my right and entered the Kingdom of Heaven.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by IAMIAM

True true, we are all part of the whole...All brothers regardless of the label you chose for yourself...

Heres a wonderful story i think some people in this thread should read...

I had a dream I died and I was walking along the road to Heaven or Hell. I as walked along an effulgent path covered in a bright white mist, an angel appeared in the bend of the road and floated along beside me. My eyes were dazzled by the brilliance while my ears clearly heard, "Along the way you will meet GOD and the Devil. The Devil will always lie to you and GOD will always tell you the truth. But you only get to ask GOD one question and the DEVIL one question.

As the Angel started to fade and before I could ask anything, "Don't worry, you should have no trouble figuring out what the question should be."

I was walking along the when my worst enemy appeared along the road and started walking along side looking disgusted and said, "I am GOD and I will show you the way to Heaven."

As I walked along in disbelief and before I had really recovered my best friend appeared from the white mists and joined us and laughed while gently touching my arm, "I am GOD and I will show you the way to Heaven."

At that moment we were at a fork in the road. The worst enemy I had ever met in my lifetime was standing to my right and the best friend I had ever had was standing to my left. I turned to my best friend and realized the devil could form a pleasing shape so I hesitated. So I turned to my worst enemy and realized that if I couldn't recognize GOD in my worst enemy I couldn't recognize GOD. Yet still I hesitated.

They both were content to wait and I was baffled. Then I remembered something I had learned from my Master. He would always say, "Duality is an illusion." The memory of that phrase made me realize simultaneously that it didn't matter which one was the Devil and which one was GOD; As long as I asked a question they both would answer the same, the Wisdom of Balance would come to my rescue!

I bowed before them both and said, "If I asked the Devil which was the way to Heaven, where would he point?" As I looked up they were both pointing to my left, so I went to my right and entered the Kingdom of Heaven.

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Well done my friend!!

LOL

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

But that is the past. How his Disciples were able to recognise him. What does Revelation say about the recognising of the Christ?

I was an alcoholic when he revealed himself in me in 1979. I still haven't see God but now I speak for him. I learned that Jesus, the prophets and the other saints were all created as light energy and that's why Jesus called himself the light. We were created to put God's thoughts and plans into action and light energy was needed to form all the atoms of the universe. Our bodies were made from these atoms of the earth but the light energy is what makes us alive in the body. So everything comes from his light energy and that's who we are in the flesh.We also have the knowledge of God available to us so it's like having his mind to think with.

Man was created by the light energy and they were created both male and female in the thoughts of God. They will be reborn into paradise with two bodies of the opposite sex and be partners forever. They won't be able to separate because of how they were created. They will help repopulate the earth while the light energy will use thousands of bodies to speak for God so God will rule over his Kingdom through our bodies.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

My thanks bro, unfortunatly this was not my story...

I just wanted to share it with those who lack understanding...

Perhaps it will offer some insight...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join