It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Jesus Christ did for anyone that might accept

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

I truly hope that when Jesus does come, you will not Judge him as you judge me and others.

I judge by the Word of God, and I will be judged by the Word of God. If you or anyone else claims Christ, yet teaches and speaks contrary to his Word that makes you a heretic.

Didn't he say something to the effect of "If you are ashamed of me before man, I will be ashamed of you in heaven"

Yes He did, and moot point. I'm not ashamed of Him, I love Him.

No thats not it hhhmmm. Maybe "Judge not lest you be judge yourself, for what for judgement you make, will be met upon you" No no no not that one...

LOL... Another fine display of misquoting scripture. Jesus said to never judge someones eternal destiny. We are told to judge a person's words and "fruit" however. You'd know this if you knew His Word.

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

1 John 4:1

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

Galatians 1:8

"MARK THEM which cause DIVISIONS & OFFENCES CONTRARY TO THE DOCTRINE which you have learned; and AVOID them."

Romans 16:17

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire...

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
"

Matthew 7:15-20

I think I got it "It is easier for a camel to pass through the head of a needle, than for a rich man to enter heaven" Nah, too deep and Buddhaish.

What is the rest of that chapter saying???? I hope you realize a verse taken out of context is actually a PRETEXT.

Screw it, I don't have a bible handy, so let me just say this. I ain't Jesus, but he was my Brother.

No He is not. You're a liar. Jesus is the ONLY begotten Son of God. (John 3:16)

I ain't Christian,

Yeah, I know.

I am King of Kings

No, the Lord Jesus Christ is. You're a simple blasphemer. may God have mercy on your soul sir.

I AM

Your Brother

No, we are NOT brothers for we have different fathers.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

But that is the past. How his Disciples were able to recognise him. What does Revelation say about the recognising of the Christ?

He's had a resurrected body for 2,000 years now. It will carry the crucifixion scars as a testimony for eternity.

Go buy a Bible heretic.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

reply to post by NOTurTypical

But that is the past. How his Disciples were able to recognise him. What does Revelation say about the recognising of the Christ?

He's had a resurrected body for 2,000 years now. It will carry the crucifixion scars as a testimony for eternity.

Go buy a Bible heretic.

Blessed are those who had not seen, yet believed, indeed.

Very well my Brother. You cling to your beliefs and allow them to divide you from your kindred. We are ALL Brothers for we all come from God. You have created your own division between us. You drive me away when all I ask is to be accepted with you. I did not ask anything in return, simply offered Brotherly love, and the opportunity to share my perception of the world, God, and all of his creation. Because it does not match up with your own, based on your own perception, forged by a book, not a heart. You are indeed a sinner. I truly hope you some day repent, for you have not done it this day.

When you do I will gladly know you as Brother. Until then, you are a stranger to me and all Man.

I AM

[edit on 7-9-2010 by IAMIAM]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Blessed are those who had not seen, yet believed, indeed.

You're not a believer, you're claiming Jesus is your brother. God's Word declares Jesus is God's ONLY begotten Son.

Very well my Brother.

Stop calling me your "brother". My Father is the Lord Almighty, your father is the devil.

You cling to your beliefs and allow them to divide you from your kindred.

You're not my kindred for one. You yourself claimed you're not a follower of Jesus Christ. My brothers and sisters are my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. He is OUR Father.

We are ALL Brothers for we all come from God.

In our natural birth yes, but in the new birth we are not all sons and daughters of God. God's children know and love His word.

"My sheep hear my voice"

You have created your own division between us.

No, God's Word has divided us. I follow it. You are a mere man and claim to be God. You're not the King of Kings, Jesus Christ is and will forever be. You're a liar and a heretic.

You drive me away when all I ask is to be accepted with you.

I'll never accept your false gospel, stop speaking lies and repent and we'll be just fine.

I did not ask anything in return, simply offered Brotherly love, and the opportunity to share my perception of the world, God, and all of his creation.

Your "perception"? You've created your own idol. You're a heretic. God's Word is truth, you're a false teacher and a wolf.

Because it does not match up with your own, based on your own perception, forged by a book, not a heart.

Really, is God's Word just 'a book' to you?

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

Matthew 4:4

You are indeed a sinner.

I know this, we are all sinners. There is only one who is sinless, He's the Lord Jesus Christ.

I truly hope you some day repent, for you have not done it this day.

I do it daily, every time the Holy Spirit convicts me of sin.

When you do I will gladly know you as Brother. Until then, you are a stranger to me and all Man.

You're not God heretic.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You're not God heretic.

Your charges of Blasphemy fall on deaf ears.

I NEVER once said I was GOD.

God is the Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omnibenevolent. He is above us, below us, within us, and without. I AM a part of God, but not the whole!

I am King of Kings, Sovereign of myself, amongst my fellow Kings, Sovereign to themselves.

Because you read, yet not comprehend.
Because you hate, where you should love.
Because you Judge, when your judgement is askew.

You are lost.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

"King of Kings" is a name for the Lord Jesus Christ who *drumroll* is GOD.

Calling yourself "King of Kings" is taking an name of Jesus Christ.

You are not God.

have you ever read the laundry list of nasty words the apostles use to describe wolves in sheeps clothing?? I suppose you have not.

I have love and kindness for the sheep and for the unbelievers, but not for the heretic wolves.

You're a heretic, you're not my 'brother', your father is the devil.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

"King of Kings" is a name for the Lord Jesus Christ who *drumroll* is GOD.

Calling yourself "King of Kings" is taking an name of Jesus Christ.

You are not God.

have you ever read the laundry list of nasty words the apostles use to describe wolves in sheeps clothing?? I suppose you have not.

I have love and kindness for the sheep and for the unbelievers, but not for the heretic wolves.

You're a heretic, you're not my 'brother', your father is the devil.

If you need your hate keep it. I am not here to convert you, only share. You have shared who you are before God and Man. Your words do not mimic your actions. You will know them by their work!

I love you, and will wait patiently for you to one day return to the conversation with the love and respect you expect.

Continue to read your Bible. Pray for understanding of it, that one day you will see what you have become, forgive yourself, and repent.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

"FORGIVE MYSELF"? I'm not God, only God can forgive sins. And we only sin against God.

Just another blasphemy from your lips. The Word of God says to "HATE" what God hates and to love what He loves.

Nothing I've said contradicts that. You'd know this if you'd actually read your Bible.

Nowhere in scripture does it say we are to act 'with love' to false teachers and wolves in sheep's clothing.

Keep displaying your fundamental ignorance to the Word of God. It makes it much easier for the sheep to see your fur and fangs.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

"FORGIVE MYSELF"? I'm not God, only God can forgive sins. And we only sin against God.

God judged us all when he created. At each step he paused and said "It is good!"

Originally posted by NOTurTypicalJust another blasphemy from your lips. The Word of God says to "HATE" what God hates and to love what He loves.

God hates nothing for he created everything from him. Do you follow a self hating God?

Originally posted by NOTurTypicalNothing I've said contradicts that. You'd know this if you'd actually read your Bible.

Your actions contradict the very words you use, yet you see it not, for you are blind!

Originally posted by NOTurTypicalNowhere in scripture does it say we are to act 'with love' to false teachers and wolves in sheep's clothing.

You are unable to see the wolf from the inside looking out!

Originally posted by NOTurTypicalKeep displaying your fundamental ignorance to the Word of God. It makes it much easier for the sheep to see your fur and fangs.

You see a wolf, but it is a reflection in my eye. Look deeper, and you will see the wonderful being that I see in you

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

God judged us all when he created. At each step he paused and said "It is good!"

That was before the fall. Everything is under a curse now. Again, read your Bible.

God hates nothing for he created everything from him. Do you follow a self hating God?

Complete ignorance to the Word of God on display by you:

43 Things God Hates

Again, read your Bible.

Your actions contradict the very words you use, yet you see it not, for you are blind!

My words reflect the Word of God, you hate MY words because you HATE GOD'S Word. Again, read your Bible.

You are unable to see the wolf from the inside looking out!

Being a "wolf" has nothing to do with hating the words of people who lie, who pervert the Word of God and blaspheme the Lord Jesus Christ. A WOLF is someone who claims to be in the light, yet everything they say and believe is diametrically opposed to the Word of God and the teachings of Jesus Christ.

You see a wolf, but it is a reflection in my eye. Look deeper, and you will see the wonderful being that I see in you

Absurd tripe. Your statements condemn you as a wolf. I'm NOT a wonderful being, I'm a repentant vile, sinner who was purchased and washed by the shed blood of Jesus Christ. The ONLY righteousness I have is not of my own, but His glorious imputed righteousness. Jesus Christ is the hero of this story, not me.

Get off the internet and begin reading the Word of God heretic.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I'm NOT a wonderful being, I'm a repentant vile, sinner who was purchased and washed by the shed blood of Jesus Christ. The ONLY righteousness I have is not of my own, but His glorious imputed righteousness.

My goodnes my poor poor Brother.

Is this how you really see yourself? What evil has done this? What has made you think that God, who so loves us, who created you could possibly feel this way about you?

Can you not see the part you play in Gods creation?

The lives you touched,
The love you shared,
The work you do...

I weep for you my Brother. I see you as perfect. Just the way God made you. Cursed be the man who has told you otherwise.

Is their not a Brother of Christ who will join me in seeing this beautiful Brother before us?

Is their no one who will help me show him his glory?

Am I alone in love for this man?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Rom. 3:23

"They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one." Psalm 14:3

""Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool: where is the house that ye build unto Me? And where is the place of My rest? For all those things hath Mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at My Word. Yet, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations. I will choose their delusions, and will bring their fear upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before Mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not." Isaiah 66:1-4

The fact is that we like David were all “shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me” (Psa 51:5), and our state before salvation was that our “heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked” (Jer 17:9).

I'm a repentant sinner, there is only ONE who is "good". That is the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm only declared righteous in His eyes because He took my sin to the cross and gave me His righteousness.

If you claim to be good and righteous on your own merits you make God a liar and the truth is NOT in you dude.

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:8

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Go in peace my Brother.

I'll love you always

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

And what about these:

“But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Are they ALL your "brothers"?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

And what about these:

“But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Are they ALL your "brothers"?

Yes, they too are my Brothers.

And, I love them as I love you.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

OK ... I understand your religion now.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

He's previously stated he isn't a Christian. And in the process displays a continual wresting of scriptures to his own destruction.

"As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction."

2 Peter 3:16

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Good Brother! At least I hope your understanding is good.

Now can you share a bit about yours?

What does it say of Love?

I prefer your answers be from your heart than scripture, but express it how you must.

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I have no desire to because you're phony.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I have no desire to because you're phony.

I AM real my Brother, flesh and blood just like you.
I have the same mind, just as you.
I have my consciousness, just as you.
I have eyes to perceive this world, just as you.
I have ears to hear this world, just as you.
I have the word of God, just as you.
I am a King, just as you

I am alive my Brother! SO ARE YOU!

I gave you and the world my story, my perspective. I am not asking you to take it as your own.

I have a heart to hear your story, your perspective and respect it, cherish it, and speak it, and love it.

You deny me these things because you doubt all that I have said?

If I AM a phony, then surely you MUST be too.

If I AM dead to you, then surely you must be dead to me as well.

Rise my Brother, come to the world of the living and share your story, your perspective, respect that of others, as you bid them respect that of you. Love your Brothers as you expect them to love you. RISE, and be whole again. RISE, and LIVE again.

My Brother, is loving your fellow man so difficult?
Is giving what you expect to receive, impossible in your heart?
Is the pain so unbearable, that you cannot move past it and forgive?

Do not walk with your head held low, like a beast in the field.
You ARE Man, a King of this world, lift your head high!

Behold the wonders of creation all around you.
Look what God has given us as a gift!
Behold your fellow Kings and Queens, walking with you.

Pull yourself from your self made grave and RISE!

What is it that God says to you?

What is it that Love says to you?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join