It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Jesus Christ did for anyone that might accept

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Christ was my Brother

Was?... What is He now?

The example I live by...
He is you and he is me...

Still my Brother...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Christ was my Brother

Was?... What is He now?

He's a heretic.

Pay no mind.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So He has dissociative identity disorder

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So He has dissociative identity disorder

My Brother, if you cannot look any random Brother in the eye, past who they portray, into their deepest being, and see a spark of yourself, and Christ, then Brother you are blind.

In my opinion of course. You are welcome to keep yours if you wish. I love you still, as a Brother.

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Christ was my Brother

Was?... What is He now?

He's a heretic.

Pay no mind.

That is classic Brother. The ole "these are not the droids your looking for" routine. Come now Brother. I have not put down your perspective. I heard it, I understood it, and I respect it. Is it not fair to do the same to mine? Isn't this the behavior you want directed at yours?

Just asking.

We could present our differing views, and allow all to have their own without cheapshots now can't we?

With love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Christ was my Brother

Was?... What is He now?

He's a heretic.

Pay no mind.

That is classic Brother. The ole "these are not the droids your looking for" routine. Come now Brother. I have not put down your perspective. I heard it, I understood it, and I respect it. Is it not fair to do the same to mine? Isn't this the behavior you want directed at yours?

Just asking.

We could present our differing views, and allow all to have their own without cheapshots now can't we?

With love,

Your Brother

Your "view" contradicts the clear teaching of the Word of God.

I'm sorry, but the Word IS the final authority on the matter.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

My Brother, Show me what scripture of Jesus contradicts the divine Law of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Show me ONE, and I shall say no more.

That is all I am asking you to do is treat me exactly as you want me to treat you.

Treat MY gospel exactly as you want me to treat yours.

Love me no more or less than I love you.

Does your gospel of Jesus ask any less of you?

If you deny my interpretation, by my divine right to interpret, I deny yours for it must be false!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

My Brother, if you cannot look any random Brother in the eye,

I have know "random" brothers

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

The greatest overlooked Mystery of Christs death, is that the people who loved him LET him die!

They could have stood up and protected him peacefully. They could have insisted that they be first to be killed. They could have simply formed a circle around him and said NO!!!!!.

But they didn't because they were weak.

His mother was there. And the Magdala. Your judgemental assertion that they took no action to 'save' Him was a sign of their 'weakness' is why your message reads as heresy.

The mother was chosen because of her obedience. You are a parent. Is your love and obedience to the Lord greater than your love for your child?

Christ did not have to die.

Christ did not die. Jesus only 'became' the Christ after death and resurrection. Only God could enter Hades and retrieve the souls of Men, but first, He had to live and die as a Man.

No one has to die as a sacrifice again.

This is True. But still, we can choose to do so! We can risk or lay down our lives for the sake of someone else, if we so choose. But none of us can redeem another. We can only forgive, as He taught us.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I love you as I love Christ. I fear not his judgement, for I know his judgement is that I am perfect. I live through Christ, by acting as Christ, loving all, without judgement.

Are you without sin? Do you not have to be constantly refreshed? Are you human?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
This is True. But still, we can choose to do so! We can risk or lay down our lives for the sake of someone else, if we so choose. But none of us can redeem another. We can only forgive, as He taught us.

My Brother, Forgiveness and self sacrifice IS how we redeem ourselves. Just as Jesus did.

I am not trying to convert you from your view of the texts. If your view brings about the same love for your Brothers and Sisters, Keep it.

All I ask is that you not judge others for theirs, and extend the hand of Brotherly love to all.

That is it.

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I love you as I love Christ. I fear not his judgement, for I know his judgement is that I am perfect. I live through Christ, by acting as Christ, loving all, without judgement.

Are you without sin? Do you not have to be constantly refreshed? Are you human?

Yes, I am without Sin.

I wasn't always though. I did some horrible things in my life. My actions brought me to the point of losing everything. In losing everything, I found the kingdom of God. Not by trying to get my material possessions back, but by helping those around me. I found true LOVE. Through that Love I was able to see what damage I had been doing to others. The damage was caused by MY judgement of others.

I wept, I learned, then I forgave myself first. I forgive me for my sins for I was ignorant!

Having repented, I am free of Sin, I will judge no more.

All I do, am doing, will continue to do is show love and understanding to ALL.

Again, keep your view of the scriptures, and this world. It is yours. Just LOVE your Brothers as you want them to love you. Leave them have the view equally.

With love,

Your Brother

[edit on 6-9-2010 by IAMIAM]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well, I am human and I judge you to have embraced the sin of hubris!

Will the Lord forgive me?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Well, I am human and I judge you to have embraced the sin of hubris!

Will the Lord forgive me?

Yes my Brother, the Lord will forgive you. And, so will I.

You do not even have to love me for me to love you. Nor do you have to love God for him to love you. He is love, I am love.

For your own peace, I do hope you learn to move past your judgements. For every judgement you place on anothers point of view, will be returned on your own.

But not from me my Brother.

If you need it, keep it.

With love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

My Brother, if you cannot look any random Brother in the eye,

I have know "random" brothers

Now you speak the Truth...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

My Brother, Show me what scripture of Jesus contradicts the divine Law of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Show me ONE, and I shall say no more.

Straw man argument. I NEVER claimed there was one.

That is all I am asking you to do is treat me exactly as you want me to treat you.

Treat MY gospel exactly as you want me to treat yours.

WRONG. The Word says to be gentle and kind to the SHEEP and to unbelievers, but it has VERY strong words used to refer to the WOLVES. When you teach contrary to the Word of God and claim Christ then you're a wolf in sheep's clothing, a false teacher, a heretic.

Just because you own a Bible doesn't mean you get to keep writing verses to it.

Love me no more or less than I love you.

Rebuke has nothing to do with "love", other than "love" for the Word of God.

"Let God be truth and every man a liar."

Does your gospel of Jesus ask any less of you?

Red herring. You're claiming Christ yet teaching contrary to the Word of God. You're a false teacher. Nothing but a modern day Pharisee.

If you deny my interpretation, by my divine right to interpret, I deny yours for it must be false!

THE final authority is God's Word. IT declares your gospel as false.

Your Brother

You're not my brother for we have different Fathers....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yes, I am without Sin.

“If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar and His word has no place in our lives.” 1 John 8:7

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Straw man argument. I NEVER claimed there was one.

Very well my Brother.

Originally posted by NOTurTypicalWRONG. The Word says to be gentle and kind to the SHEEP and to unbelievers, but it has VERY strong words used to refer to the WOLVES. When you teach contrary to the Word of God and claim Christ then you're a wolf in sheep's clothing, a false teacher, a heretic.

If I do not believe your WORD, does that not make me an unbeliever to you? Then are you not supposed to be gentle to me? A wolf would expect you to accept their WORD. I am not asking you to accept mine. I am just sharing what it is.

Originally posted by NOTurTypicalJust because you own a Bible doesn't mean you get to keep writing verses to it.

My Brother, grab your Bible and Quote me the testament I have written in it. If you find one written in my name, I will leave and never return. If you cannot, stop falsely accusing me.

Originally posted by NOTurTypicalRebuke has nothing to do with "love", other than "love" for the Word of God.

My Brother, would you feel loved if I rebuked your WORD?

Originally posted by NOTurTypical"Let God be truth and every man a liar."

If this saying is true in your heart, then why do you follow the words written by so many men. Does God not give you his word? Do you not feel his love and want it?

Originally posted by NOTurTypicalRed herring. You're claiming Christ yet teaching contrary to the Word of God. You're a false teacher. Nothing but a modern day Pharisee.

I am not teaching, I sharing. I am not claiming Christ, but recognising that he is my Brother.

Originally posted by NOTurTypicalTHE final authority is God's Word. IT declares your gospel as false.

It is false to YOU. That is fine by me. I don't want you to accept my WORD. I want you to keep yours.

Originally posted by NOTurTypicalYou're not my brother for we have different Fathers....

We come from the same father my Brother. I am sorry you cannot see that. Whether you choose to accept me as your Brother, does not change the fact that I accept you as mine. See me how you will my Brother. I love you anyway.

With love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Yes, I am without Sin.

“If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar and His word has no place in our lives.” 1 John 8:7

My Brother, if you quote me to judge me, let my full words be expressed in your judgement.

"I wasn't always though. I did some horrible things in my life. My actions brought me to the point of losing everything. In losing everything, I found the kingdom of God. Not by trying to get my material possessions back, but by helping those around me. I found true LOVE. Through that Love I was able to see what damage I had been doing to others. The damage was caused by MY judgement of others.

I wept, I learned, then I forgave myself first. I forgive me for my sins for I was ignorant!

Having repented, I am free of Sin, I will judge no more."

If we confess our sins, I have...

He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. I AM

Your Brother

[edit on 6-9-2010 by IAMIAM

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You are not without sin. Everyone sins daily. Everyone needs to repent daily.

The reason you are a "wolf" is because you are claiming Jesus Christ and teaching contrary to His Word.

That makes you a false teacher. Your father was the first created thing to challenge God's Word.

"Yea, hath God said…?" Genesis 3:1

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join