It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transition, Frequency, Dimension: BS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

how many stories do you hear about on the news with the theme of ethics being questioned?

Since the time of the Greeks.

From unnecessary wars being fought, to police brutality, to Wall Street greed, to the greedy pharmaceutical companies, to animal cruelty, to corruption in politics, the banking system, in the workforce, and even in our own personal relationships.

Those sorts of stories have been going on as long as I can recall.

The Mayan calendar, the Haab to be specific, has no prophecies associated with it.

The diagram is a hoax and it was fairly obvious. As you stated, "don't be so ignorant" and figure out what is the glaring problem.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

There are a few mistakes here. I'll list a few.
1. There was a pope Julian, but it was Julius Caesar that is connected to the calendar.
2. The Aztec stones are not the Mayan calendar.
3. The issue is not using other planets, but of matching the calendar to the motion of the Earth around the sun.

Still still offers no explanation on why there is a claim that the Mayan calendar is supposed to be more accurate.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
OP evidently you are not experiencing the physical symptoms of the vibrational ascension process, and also do not believe the hundreds of thousands of people that are attesting to the very real manifestation of such.

Since you don't believe it, why are you posting? Do you 'want' to believe it?
Is this your purpose in posting?

I didn't even know about it or 'want' to 'believe' it or not (to my knowledge)

yet it began happening to me and i was at first terrified.. then came to learn about the symptoms and understand it and am trying to make the best of it.

It begins with an awakened 'kundalini' and energetic vibrations like a cellphone on vibrate.. but ALL OVER your body.. and within the muscle and fat.. then pressure and electrical sensations all through your skin.

look up "ascension symptoms", "kundalini symptoms" "kundalini awakening" "Shaumbra symptoms" on youtube or google.

many people that do not understand the energetic-spiritual emergence side of this who have this suddenly happen to them are calling this "morgellons syndrome" where they think the prana/chi electrical movement sensations through their nerves are actually parasites or bugs.
however, some fruit has come to bear through that perception, as people have begun to use microscopes to try to find these hypothetical 'critters' and actually find "fibers" that are growing within their skin.

Dr W. John Martin has written peer reviewed papers on these fibers analysis and labeled them "alternative cellular energy pigments" (ACE pigments) and his research has shown them to somehow prove as a mechanism to perform a type of "mammalian photosynthesis" to aid or replace our cell's mitochondria in producing usable biological energy from light. (far infrared and UV to be precise).

so .. evolution is happening.. the shift is happening... and you can 'try' to achieve it through White Tantra (upward draw) and or kundalini yoga practice... who knows.. maybe some day they'll have an injectable syrum that just shortcuts the process..

though hundreds of thousands of people ARE indeed experiencing this, whether they perceive it to be 'morgellons' or 'ascension' is dependent upon their belief system... what information they allow themselves to use to get through this etc...

so instead of calling BS on the subject.. you might ant to be a bit more open minded and compassionate when you start giving your opinion on the subject in /b/ speek or such and understand that these people are in actuality.. undergoing the most tumultuous, difficult, and life changing experience in history.

thanks for reading.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Dr W. John Martin has written peer reviewed papers

Can you provide a paper for us to read. We need the following iformation:
1. primary author
2. title of the paper
3. name of the journal
4. when it was published, i.e. year, volume, issue number

Thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

LOL JFC

I think you need to check your sanity meter. I think you seriously have lost it.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by prevenge

Dr W. John Martin has written peer reviewed papers

Can you provide a paper for us to read. We need the following iformation:
1. primary author
2. title of the paper
3. name of the journal
4. when it was published, i.e. year, volume, issue number

Thanks

Author: Dr. William John Martin, MD Phd
Title : Alternative cellular energy pigments from bacteria of stealth virus infected individuals
journal name: Journal of Experimental and Molecular Pathology
when published: Jan 5, 2005

PDF download - www.s3support.com...

and from National Institue of Health.gov online library -

Alternative cellular energy pigments mistaken for parasitic skin infestations.
Martin WJ. Center for Complex Infectious Diseases,

link - www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Abstract -
Dermatologists and psychiatrists occasionally encounter patients who believe they are infested with skin parasites. They may report seeing threads, fibers and more solid appearing particles attached to their skin and hair, or appearing on clean bed sheets after sleeping. Some of the particles move spontaneously suggesting a life form. Similar structures develop in long-term cultures of stealth-adapted viruses. They are termed alternative cellular energy pigments (ACE pigments) since they appear to provide a non-mitochondria source of cellular energy that can assist in cellular repair from the virus cytopathic effect (CPE). Particles obtained from the skin of stealth virus culture-positive patients can also display auto-fluorescence and electrostatic properties. Some of the particles are magnetic and can generate gas in an aqueous solution. They also lead to the production of lipid-like crystals similar to those produced in long-term cultures of stealth-adapted viruses. It is proposed that skin-derived particles that form in some of the patients assumed to be experiencing a delusional parasitosis are, in reality, a reflection of the body's production of ACE pigments.

also ... pending patent a method of detecting them - Methods for the detection of ultraviolet light reactive alternative cellular energy pigments (ACE-pigments)

more of his related ACE pigment publications www.labome.org...

enjoy.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by prevenge]

[edit on 7-9-2010 by prevenge]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join