It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transition, Frequency, Dimension: BS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I do not seem to understand where and how these people who say:

OMGWTFBBQ WE IZ ALL GONNAZ BECOME SPIRITUAL BEINGZZ ONLY IF U WANT TOZ!!! TEH HIGHAR FREQUENCIEZ WILL MAKE ME DIVIEN BEINGZZ!!

I've heard many people talking about that and they can;t back it up other than: Dude I heard it on the net.

Can ANYONE direct me to a site that explain what the hell this stuff is about? It sounds to me like a bunch of made up New Age BS.

It has NO scientific backing whatsoever.

I believe in the 2012 phenomenon but that frequency/next density stuff is bull.

This has happened before (ala for millions of years, most recent was the Flood of Noah) and this next density garbage never happened.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well what about 2012 actually has scientific backing? Someone heard a date, and correlated it with a new world and the end of this one, and well they ran with it. Fast too.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I thought 2012 actually came in 2005-2007 because the calendar year is actually retarded by 5-7 years due to Jesus living somwhere else during that time and that period being accounted for in counting to the correct year.

That's all I know.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

So the Holy Bible is significant evidence for you that such a 2012 scenario has occurred before?

Wow, I would seriously study up. Research it yourself. Decide for yourself. There are some interesting reads here on this site, Hidden Hand's Window of Opportunity, for example. I think how this all began for me is I rekindled my interest in extraterrestrials and paranormal phenomenon by reading about crop circles a few years back, which transgressed into reading about ET channelings and such, which spilled out into this whole spiritual side to the ET phenomenon, which inexplicably appealed to me from moment I discovered it.

I've found so many sources for this kind of information, diverse as well - somehow the end chapters of a Nostradamus book that I was reading broached onto the subject of reptilians, 2012 and the Photon Belt.. Actually, the more I think about it, the weirder and more suss it gets..

Just try and be tolerant. There is so much BS regarding this subject, but also absolute gems of truth, IMO. You could also check out the Ra material online, which I am currently getting through.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
My friend Mooradian,

I too came across a thread saying something similar, and like I like my facts, so I set off in search of what the hell they were talking about

I recommend looking up the term ascension and seeing what you find.
The idea stems from the Mayan predictions about this 'shift of the ages'.

In fact the Mayans believe that the earth is going through a period of change in accordance with their grand calendar (A calendar that surprisingly is more accurate than our own Gregorian calendar). However, the Mayan grand elder 'Cirilo Perez Oxlaj' says that this will most likely not occur on December 21st 2012 but somewhere within a period of 2007 and 2015, maybe even 2020, due to the inaccuracy of our calendar.

You need to understand that the Mayans did not count the days like we do, but tracked creation in a sense, they believe that there are era's of time where the creation underwent a specific change taking on new aspects of consciousness over time periods. This image explains it a bit better.

The reason people believe they are about to become spiritual beings is because the final phase of creation is called conscious co-creation. This means that conscious beings will be able to manifest whatever they desire.
How this will happen, how long it will take, and what the hell we do after still remains a mystery, rightly so as it hasn't happened yet, but of course there's speculation...

There are people saying that the earth is going through a trans dimensional shift, where we will shift and become beings of the 5th dimension. This also results in conscious manifestation. As 5th dimensional beings traveling through the 6th (kinda like how we're 3rd dimensional beings traveling through the 4th right now), We would be able to access any conceivable time line in our known universe. But that's a whole can of worms there, check this out:

Ten Dimensions Theory

So the Mayans believe that we will going through shifts in consciousness due to the energy that we receive from sun as well as the centre of our milky way. This can be easily dismissed as myth from old stories and legends, however what a lot of people don't know is how much of an impact the sun has on the earth with its radiation and other whatnot particles.

coincidentally, the solar system has a similar relationship with the galactic centre...

The electromagnetic interaction between our sun and earth are yet to be fully understood, and there are in fact space probes in the works that are being designed to study the sun and its interactions with earth. Like this one...

NASA readies probe for up-close study of sun's corona

An interesting side note is that there are many planets at the moment that are undergoing climactic change, indicating that there might indeed be something else going on

But yeh, google is your friend, read some stuff on ascension, there are a lot of crazy folks out there, but you will know when you come across something truthful believe me.

Hope some of the stuff here helps you find out what you want to know.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I thought 2012 actually came in 2005-2007 because the calendar year is actually retarded by 5-7 years due to Jesus living somwhere else during that time and that period being accounted for in counting to the correct year.

I assuming this is a joke?
I won't even start getting into that if so..

To the main subject at hand. The multi-dimensional stuff going around, I believe, has some correlation with us passing through the 'dark rift'. I've seen ( on the internetz, haha) that this will some how set everything on a different vibration?
As for the validity of this suppose phenomenon.. I have high doubts. As with many things of this nature I don't think that we would be able to determine if we will shift into another dimension, but that might just be me..
I can't wait for this 2012, regardless if anything does happen, it'll be a year.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
here really isn't any scientific backing for any of the claims of 2012 that I have seen. The basic things I see are claims such as:
1. 3600 year cycle of catastrophes - no evidence
2. an unknown planet - the science says doesn't exist
3. pole shifts - the science says are slow and have not happened in 200My

Then there are the vague claims that involve scientific sounding words such as:
1. dimension
2. shift
3. frequency

It's all baloney with the supports begging, "can't you see it?" No I can't because it is just apophenia run amok.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I agree rather than transmogrifying into beings of pure light people are getting stupider and stupider,increasingly Im coming across the lights are on but no ones home type of people,Id suggest viable conciousness is being evacuated the old souls are leaving,leaving behind mindless zombies on mobiles with ipods.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Ive read that every 20000 years or so the earth passes through a part of the galaxy at the periphery of a black holes influence,this can cause time and space disturbances such as timeline collapses and alternate dimension merging and that this is what 2012 is about physics-not psychics.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lacanau

I have been told that the Mayan calendar is more accurate. I ask for proof and no one seems to be able to substantiate the claim. Can you?

Also, there are no predictions associated with the end of the Haab calendar. Their calendar has an end date that has been correlated with the end of 2012. The claim that our calendar is inaccurate to the tune of several years is poppycock. The author claims to be a Mayan grand elder. Well let him switch back to his Haab calendar and count the days to this event.

The diagram you have provided is a hoax. It's a modern creation by someone making up stuff as they go. Take a look at the labels and it shows that this is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

That sounds like the gobblygook claim of the pseudoscience writers.

It takes around 220 million years for the solar system to orbit the Milky galaxy.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I'm going to have to agree with you. Not because I'm a pessimist or anything simply because I'm a realist. And New Agey type things tend to rub me the wrong way. Only because I often feel that the deliverer of such ideals is not very sincere.
Just my 2 cents on the trancendentalistic 2012 movement.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I admit I should have been clearer that it was just a vague representation.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lacanau

I have seen the claim that the Mayan calendar, of which there are many, is more accurate than the Gregorian. I think that the claim is based on stuffing years with extra days at times so that the result is accurate. The stuffing though means that any one year is inaccurate. The Sumerians did that with their lunar calendar.They had special months, yes entire months, that they stuffed into their calendar at times to keep synch with the orbit of the Earth. In the case of the Sumerians they followed the moon and then fixed whopping errors to bring the calendar back into agreement with the movement of the solar system.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by lacanau

I have seen the claim that the Mayan calendar, of which there are many, is more accurate than the Gregorian. I think that the claim is based on stuffing years with extra days at times so that the result is accurate. The stuffing though means that any one year is inaccurate. The Sumerians did that with their lunar calendar.They had special months, yes entire months, that they stuffed into their calendar at times to keep synch with the orbit of the Earth. In the case of the Sumerians they followed the moon and then fixed whopping errors to bring the calendar back into agreement with the movement of the solar system.

I can't believe you just labeled that diagram a "hoax" without any effort to investigate the information. You glanced at it for a few seconds and called it a hoax on the basis of absolutely nothing. Please go do some research on Swedish microbiologist and leading Mayan Calendar researcher Carl Johan Calleman or Ian Xel Lungold; don't be so ignorant. They explain what the real meaning of The Mayan Calendar was and why it was created. It had nothing to do with the physical movement of objects through space like The Gregorian Calendar (revolutions of Earth around Sun, etc.). It was a prophetic calendar and a meter for the evolution of the consciousness of humanity. This evolution culminates in Oct. 2011 (not 2012) with a consciousness of ethics. The evidence is indeed everywhere; how many stories do you hear about on the news with the theme of ethics being questioned? From unnecessary wars being fought, to police brutality, to Wall Street greed, to the greedy pharmaceutical companies, to animal cruelty, to corruption in politics, the banking system, in the workforce, and even in our own personal relationships.

We do have a spiritual future because this new ethical consciousness entails unity and oneness, and our relationship to nature and the rest of the universe. The illusion of duality is going to dissolve. Once ethics becomes the new dominant consciousness on the planet, we will meet our galactic neighbors, the spiritual ones at least. The non-spiritual, negative extraterrestrials will do everything they can to keep the consciousness from evolving by creating more fear, separation, and emotional chaos. Both the negative and positive ETs are already on this planet and have been since before modern human even existed. Infact, they assisted in creating us. The positive ETs cannot and will not interfere because they respect our free will and understand that we create our own destiny, and we have to learn our own lessons from the mistakes we make. This is natural. It's like not understanding a math lesson in school and then having someone give you the answers come test time. You can't advance in the chapter if you don't learn to master the lessons first.

I should also mention that the path to getting there -- this new reality from 2011/2012 and beyond -- is going to be a rather difficult one, especially for our culture, which is so dependant on the system and technology. Anything without ethics or integrity will fall apart and is already falling apart as I mentioned above. Many things are going to have to die -- old belief systems, identities, power structures, governments, land, even people -- in order for new things to be born. The changes that will usher in this new reality will happen rapidly and dramatically. They will truly serve as rites of passage.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by hermantinkly]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaleob

I assuming this is a joke?

Who, me? That's for you to figure-out. It might be a mixture of truth and fiction. You'll see what you are looking for.

Anyway, the solar system's oscillates to either side of the galactic plane in a fairly regular period. My understanding is we actually passed through the plane of the galaxy quite a few million years ago and won't be due to do so again for at least a few million more years.

The dark-rift alignment of the sun rising on the winter solstice happened in 1998.

I suppose none of that matters. Our making a collective decision to stop being a bunch of meat-headed monkeys throwing feces at one another could not come too soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

reply to post by lacanau

I have seen the claim that the Mayan calendar, of which there are many, is more accurate than the Gregorian. I think that the claim is based on stuffing years with extra days at times so that the result is accurate.

Ah yes, I got curious about this back in 89,
Here is a summary of what, I think, actually happened.

The Gregorian calendar is the one we used to use.
The Aztec calendar stone is in fact more accurate.
Pope Julian implemented a reformed calendar and
it included this new fangled leap year. Later when
the few Codex's were found in Europe, the Vat-
ican having the best one, ethnocentric europe
discovered that the dropping of days was
an Aztec system. _BUT_ the Julian cal-
endar is, in fact, more accurate than
the Aztec calendar stones. It's just
that our calendar doesn't include
Venus or mars, which is built
into the Aztec system.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

reply to post by lacanau

I have seen the claim that the Mayan calendar, of which there are many, is more accurate than the Gregorian. I think that the claim is based on stuffing years with extra days at times so that the result is accurate.

Ah yes, I got curious about this back in 89,
Here is a summary of what, I think, actually happened.

The Gregorian calendar is the one we used to use.
The Aztec calendar stone is in fact more accurate.
Pope Julian implemented a reformed calendar and
it included this new fangled leap year. Later when
the few Codex's were found in Europe, the Vat-
ican having the best one, ethnocentric europe
discovered that the dropping of days was
an Aztec system. _BUT_ the Julian cal-
endar is, in fact, more accurate than
the Aztec calendar stones. It's just
that our calendar doesn't include
Venus or mars, which is built
into the Aztec system.

David Grouchy

Oh you're so cute! I just want to poke you affectionately with a branding iron!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I agree with you to an extent on what you say OP. But in reality there is a physical realm and a meta-physical realm. That I can say exists. I never understood these wannabe spiritual people that talk about 2d or 9d BS. I find those people need to focus their energy a bit more and come to common sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I think that it all comes down to time speeding up and us being able to manifest what we focus on quicker. This means that those who continually focus on negative will attract negative and so on... law of attraction kind of stuff, but much quicker, and I believe is quite apparent to find evidence of this today even in history.

Heres a good example of what I'm talking about:

Again though this is speculation, and those are just statistics

Oh and thanks to David Grouchy
interesting read

I read somewhere that said 'humans believe they are physical beings trying to understand spiritually, where in fact we are spiritual beings trying to understand physicality'
This kinda made sense to me as its a lot easier for me to picture myself as a rockstar as it is to become one in the 'physical' world.

Check this site out too
Shift of the ages

Oh and a interesting little post script...

Was talking to a mate at uni today and he said he has a friend who is a mayan girl, whose parents are both mayan. The girl frequently mentions how her parents tell her to forget her life and to enjoy herself for the next few years as it is not going to matter. Crazy Parents!? or do they know something we dont...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join