It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any serious telepathy sites?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone knew any websites that were good for telepathy? (Besides PSIPOG!) Thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here are a few to try.

www.cicap.org...

www.meta-religion.com...

siivola.org...&_Psi/PK_in_the_Soviet_Union.htm

Hope this helps

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I was born able to read minds, but over the years I have lost most of my ability...
maybe those sites can help

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Lone Spartan
I was born able to read minds, but over the years I have lost most of my ability...
maybe those sites can help

when did you actually 'loose' that ability? I don't remember much before two or three years old, could you do that then?

LO

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
when I was around 4 I had it the strongest, but around 6 or so I lost it, but sometimes I can still do it.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Very neat gift!

Can you actually see the thoughts or is it more along the lines of feelings?
Do people know you are doing it?
(you've peaked my curiosity- get ready for some questions!)
I once tried to read a friends mind- we meditated together then I 'saw' a wall in my head, I decided to climb the wall, I reached the top and my friend jumped off the couch we were on and freaked out. I didn't say a thing to my friend and he told me that he 'saw' me in his mind. Pretty strange, never done anything like it again.

LO

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
From my experiences, this site seems pretty serious. Someone posted this in another thread and I have been slowly reading it... LOTS of info.

www.home.xtra.co.nz...

Personally, I can 'feel' people (without touching them... just need to be within about 2 yards of them), and can 'feel' objects. By 'feel' I mean I can sometimes tell past, thoughts, futures, I can sometimes describe (with great detail) persons that are close to them, or persons that have handled the objects. I haven't really used this ability in a long time... probably about 9 years or so, and have pretty much disregarded the ability until I started talking to peeps on ATS. I really should start using it again. Also (because I'm actually feeling the aura) I can (or could) pretty much make my aura disappear, basically so I could walk up right behind someone and they wouldn't know I was there... sometimes when they are/were looking right at me. Fun for party tricks, and if you're snooping in areas you shouldn't be

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
also www.psipog.net helps too

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
its like, well you see pictures in your head or thoughts just pop into your head and stuff like that.

-edit- is this a rare gift?-edit-

[edit on 24-6-2004 by A Lone Spartan]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sorry for double posting but I was looking at that site wingmakers and it looks like what I do is a cross between clairavoyance and precognition.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
also www.psipog.net helps too

Aye, Psipog is an excellent resource. Definitely try there.

new topics

top topics

join