Skinny chicks: an Evil plot to dumb down the next generation?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The Goddess of Fertility.....

The Ancients knew this well though I think 'that' figurine may have went just a tad overboard as in a lil too much 'tush to push'. I wonder how mobile she actually was. Makes one wonder. Perhaps 'that' one was confined to the cave.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hey - I'm skinny and smart!

2 undergrad sci degrees and nearly done with the MS in math.

I got no chest, I got no butt. I'm sitting on a wooden chair right now, I have to sit on 2 pillows or else the ... butt bones? will be grinding into the wood. When I say no butt, I mean NO butt

I'm 5' 9" tall and I do not know how much I weigh or what size I wear (I like to shop at resale stores and 're-make' my clothes). I would say I wear a man's size 28 x 36 jeans, perhaps a 'current' size 4 of women's clothes. (Used to be a 6 or 8 but they changed all the sizes, ugh.)

Besides smarts I have alot of trivia in the mind too - and speaking of sizes - not only are they arbitrary and change all the time - when clothing is cut - they cut a big pile of material by machine at once. So - the ones at the top of the pile and the ones at the bottom are basically different sizes entirely. This is why you should always try things on.

I think I look pretty good and am muscular. I love to do outdoor sports such as biking, tennis, hiking, surfing, golf, and I am very thankful that I have such a body that can do these things.

Pretty hard to golf with a big chest. Or do many of these things with a larger body. I think if I had that actress Christina Hendricks' body I would be miserable! Not to mention howling in pain from carrying around those gigantic melons! Her chest = 3 of my butts! Yeeooow! How can such a person even stand upright? I would not like to have a body like that or the "curvy" "BBW" body. OUCH!

I don't even need to wear a bra! I love it! (This inspires HUGE jealousy in the large breasted also - most naturally large breasted women will tell you that they yearn for reduction surgery and are saving up $ for it.)

My overly narrow boyish hips could never birth any children, so sayeth various docs who warned me that if I got pregnant I'd have to have a C-section.

I do like my slim body and men do too
Gay men just absolutely adore me. Although they do like to lecture me about going round like a slob (hey - I like to be comfortable!) and sometimes they even get jealous! My gay friends said of me - once when I was wearing my usual outfit of raggedy ripped boys jeans, sweatshirt, and baseball cap - that they could take me to a gay bar and I'd get more guys than they would

Here in Chi Town, thin is in. You have the fashion scene like NYC and London. "Emo", "Goth" and "Hipster" are very big here, style wise. And of course we have the huge gay population.

I am happy with my body as it is. There's not too much I can do to change it anyway. I have a good face too so I feel I am pretty lucky and will be happy with what I have.

I try to gain weight - it goes to the gut anyway. I have a little beer gut going right now! Why can't I shove this up to the chest or down to the butt?

Why does beer have to taste so good???? And make you fat in the wrong places!!

If someone can invent a beer where the calories go to the butt and chest - they will make millions!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by enlighteneddante
reply to post by Son of Will

Actually, it's much, much more related to genetics.
Everyone has a "healthy" weight, and for some, that may be what one would consider "fat" and for others, it may be what some consider "thin".
This "healthy" weight is the weight that your body always seems to go to when you eat regularly with a normal amount of exercise. The problem is that some people, who may have had bigger parents, won't except their healthy weight and then spend all of their waking time obsessing over it, trying to get to their "goal weight".
I'm somewhat rambling, but my point is that things such as your genetics, which tie directly into your metabolism- play about the same role in your size as lifestyle, diet and exercise do.

You're being far too generous to genetics. Genes determine the general frame and shape of a person, and those factors determine a "healthy weight". You're not going to ever find two people of the exact same build, exact same diet and lifestyle, who have significantly different "healthy weights". There's a myriad sub factors which comprise that broad term "diet and lifestyle", and one's metabolism is almost entirely a result of them.

The study is flawed, and badly so, because it is completely neglecting the fact that genes are only a small part of the story.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

Be thankful you are skinny. The hormone ride to having two to three kids, the financial and emotional stress to raising them leads to weight gain and grey hair. I was extremely thin until I was 29. I would love to go back to that. The hormones of getting pregnant changes breast ,hip, and even shoe sizes forever. The one thing I would ask aliens is: Do you have a cure for cancer? Body fat? Grey hair? Aging ? Near sighted loss? Really! Being thin is a gift! Those of us who have gained weight of life we are lucky too!
Being alive is a gift! God Bless everyone!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I totally buy this! Ever study history? Care to guess what type of girl was the preferred one to marry to carry on the family name?

Glad to say I didn't marry a bimbo pretty much for this exact reason. The vast majority of them are retarded!

And I debate the skinny chicks can take vitamins. Your body gets rid of excess stuff it isn't used to using (why supplememnts turn your urine extra yellow) and if there was a defficiency of anyhting on any level it would be absorbed by the mother before it ever made it to the fetus.

Look at it this way. A fish wont do well on the pavement with you pouring water over it, its better if there's a pool of water already there

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
and you can't measure weight between two people and determine health.

Most skinny people are fatter than their 'heavy' counterparts anyway.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Lady, you've got the right idea! Be comfortable in your own skin!

Small doesnt always equate to "anorexic" skinny. My step sister has an amazing metabolism and is small with boobs. Freakin genius as well.

My wife and I have a 12 year old red head daughter. 5 foot tall, Soccer goalie, muscular and (If she takes after her mother) will likely be big boobed and a butt.

I"m already getting my guns lined up for the boy friends LOL!

We have always told her that she will never be the size of some of the women in mags. Aint happnin with German/Scots blood! She's ok with that.

As a guy, I really do dig Dove for what they are doing for the little girls out here. The eating disorders make me want to loose my mind as a daddy. We use whatever product that are practical in the house to support them.

Damn shame that a size 8 is now fat. I'm all for a 12-14 myself! My wife is glad of it!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
my ex wife was not skinny, and she is without a doubt the dumbest person ive ever met. also maybe the skinny promotion of girls has something to do with the depopulation program, yes guys like a size 10 girl besides them in public, but their more liable to breed with a size 14,16 or 18.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thanks, I feel I can now do my part to help America from this conspiracy. From now on when women ask me

Does this dress make me look fat?

I will tell them, "Don't blame it on the dress.....it's your fat that makes you look fat!"
That's what we men have always wanted to say to that annoying, ego feeding question anyway.Women should stop being so vain and asking stupid questions, it's just another way to blame men for their insecurities. Thanks to you, we can now tell them the truth and make America a better place by deflating a few heads. Thanks.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

While I haven't delved too closely into the study that you discuss in your OP, because I'm extremely weary of any ''scientific'' study that considers cognitive ability a measurable quality, or, worse still, includes IQ scores as a source of reference in their paper.

The study failed on both counts, so I can't comment on the actual study any further.

However, I'll offer my personal opinions on the topic that you raise in your OP, and state that I think it's a little bit of a stretch ( no pun intended ) to conclude that fatties are more intelligent than skinny chicks, and that the '''ptb'' are aware of this, and promote female skinniness to further their cause of dumbing down the populace into to a malaise so as they can use them for slave labour.

The problem is that so many young women are obsessed with being attractive to, and pleasing men, that they are too silly to realise that the stick-insect models that are popular in fashion and magazines, are not what most men generally find attractive.

Most men, generally like curvy chicks with low-fat - a very difficult body-type to master - but not Kate Moss stylee models !

These young women that obsess about being skinny, lack the observational skills to appreciate this obvious fact, and are bound to be of lower intelligence.

Men don't want fatties ! But, we also don't go overboard for skinnies !

When I refer to women obsessing about being skinny, I'm obviously not including those that are unfortunate enough to be afflicted by these eating disorders.

That is clearly a mental disorder, and the sufferers of these disorders have my utmost sympathy.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I don't think there are such specific conspiracies in place. I believe there are conspiracies, but they are not so specifically targeted in this way. Whoever created the master plan had such knowledge that they must have realized that things will just fall in place. Set the fools up and the rest takes care of itself. When it comes to health, both physical and mental, there is a very broad plan apparent. This is a great topic and I know it holds truth, but I doubt there is such focus on connections like these. They've put everything in place and from there almost everyone becomes dumber and more ill. Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Size has little to do with sexiness

Nonsense !

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Pretty hard to golf with a big chest. Or do many of these things with a larger body. I think if I had that actress Christina Hendricks' body I would be miserable! Not to mention howling in pain from carrying around those gigantic melons! Her chest = 3 of my butts! Yeeooow! How can such a person even stand upright? I would not like to have a body like that or the "curvy" "BBW" body. OUCH!

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any funnier, along comes your thread. "And I can't believe no one put in a sir mix a lot song yet". I always wondered how they can run if they got such huge knockers, must be a pain in the gluteus maximus, carrying them around each day. I guess with great bust and girth comes great responsibility, of staying home and taking care of the many kids those hips birthed, and no outdoor activities like hiking or running.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I love skinny women, I love shapely women, I love short women and I love tall women. I love white women, I love dark skinned women... They are all OK by me! Why would anyone wish to pit one against the other as somehow being more valid. I think people need to stop objectifying and just accept all the many shapes and colours they come in. They are all beautiful.

Calvin Harris Sums It Up Beautifully!

Oh, come off it ! Stop being so pc.

You're not really trying to say that a 15st, 19-year-old girl is as attractive as an 8, or 9-stone girl of the same age ?

Stop pretending to hold a view that you don't.

Yes, I'd agree that from a philosophical level everyone is ''beautiful'', but from a purely sexually selective level, then your comments just come across as false.

As for the Calvin Harris video ? Yeah, I didn't spot one representation of a girl on there, that didn't differ from the low-fat, curvaceous norm...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
All skinny women are stupid? What a waste of a thread. I hope you're not just bitter.

LOL.

That's not what the OP said, nor does this ''scientific'' study suggest that.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
I'm going to try and show it to you guys now.

Here is "Hourglass of the Moment" Christina Hendricks.
news.makemeheal.com...

Do you think Christina has more curves because she eats more? No. Look at this: ninjamonkeys.co.za...

Christina Hendricks munts !

And that is an extremely exaggerated, and dare I say it, ''overfed'' ''hourglass'' figure that she supposedly has. ie. She's a porker.

However, I like that South African chick that you link to.

She's fit.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
I would think a woman who is large but who bikes and hikes all the time and eats good food would be just as attractive as a super skinny chick who also bikes and hikes all the time and eats good food, because they are both treating their bodies with respect.

Then, with respect, I suggest you are living in a fantasy world !

Fat/large chicks are usually a good laugh, and good to have as friends, but they are not as attractive as someone that does not carry excess pounds !

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by boredsilly
I think threads like this may infact be responsible for dumbing down the next generation, not 'skinny chicks'

good grief

I never claimed my threads are supposed to make you smarter or more enlightened.

In fact, if you look at the bottom line of my signiture, you'll see this thread is right on par with most of my other ramblings...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
well trying to stay on topic here....I fail to see how the government is making all these women skinny and dumb....I mean who actually was sitting around and stumbled onto the thought that fat women are really smart compared to skinny ones....yeah if you didn't eat healthy and starved yourself you would be mal-nurished....that is the same for anybody even fat women who starve themselves...they would also be mal-nurished and dumb too....there are too many variables put into play that surround this assumption...there are a lot of dumb fat people and a lot of skinny dumb people...a lot of smart skinny people and a lot of smart fat people...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
i guess j-lo and kim kardashian didn't participate,,, becasue they're dumb as rocks,,, and blow that theory out the water

crazy though that butt ratio's can determine brain power,,,

also,,,,, who paid for this study,,, probably a stimulus contract???
hopefully not our tax dollars

and wouldn't a study on a natural cure for cancer have been money better spent

oh yeah,,, they know natural cures exist and have done there best to supress it,, duh

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join