It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinny chicks: an Evil plot to dumb down the next generation?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Women are great the thin ones, curvy ones, pear shaped ones, hour glass ones, short ones ,talls ones, black ones, white ones, yellow ones, brown ones I love women.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

Star for you brother!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

I think that you are undernourished...because you sound extremely unintelligent. Maybe introduce some healthier meals to your diet, get some vitamins, get some more sleep...and come back at a later date with something a little more intelligent to say.

Moreover, some people are just raised to be ignorant and if that's the case...it's not your fault dude.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

Look once again i ask you to compare waist size to intelligence, yet maybe with all that have reply'd negativity it is to much for you small minds to do i am sorry if you cant comprehend this easy to understand fact, talk all you want, do some actual research into this and then i await your apology actually i don't relay care what you think because clearly you just wont ever get it but oh well i tried

reply to post by FrancoUn-American

Ha yes i do understand what that means you should ask yourself what side of the curve do i fit in

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I always thought fat people have clogged arteries which reduce the amount of blood that goes to their brain and makes them stupid.
JK

Honestly, I think the study in the OP is inaccurate. I think they should do more tests.

Also, the OP's conspiracy is a bit backwards. In the USA, people are getting fatter, and that would create a conspiracy to make USA smarter, not dumber.

I don't know. Interesting topic though.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

The study is inaccurate five minutes research would prove this, yet five minutes is to much for some to put into improving there intelligence why i don't know, Americans aren't that high on the list and yes they are some of the fattest people on the planet which give allot of props to your theory about restricted blood flow to the brain which unfortunately many seam to suffer from (sorry if you are form the USA or fat if not nice observation)

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I am not saying I agree with the OP, I also don't see any of your research. I read your ignorant comment about guys liking fat girls because that is probably all they can get. Before you start throwing stones about research this and that trying to sound intelligent, try to think about what you say and how it makes you sound. You say, "oh well, I tried." Tried doing what? Calling everyone idiots. I'm done arguing with you now, because I can see it will go nowhere with someone like you.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The study makes sense for years they have published that hour glass figures have better and healthier fat distribution and less risk for heart and cancer. This is not about obesity, its about healthy variations of weight and how unhealthy the famished look is.

They've known this since the 70s in studies, since we've been reading them in the papers, have a very strong feeling this test is just confirming what they already know, but that hasnt been published for a while. You see I remember the years when we used to get more real news, and more real breakthroughs published than the last 2 decades.

Being underweight is far more dangerous than being 10 lbs over. Thats been known for years, and mental alertness and IQ is only part of the problem. Why do you think the super model and hollywood anexeria has been promoted so heavily for years? To make us healthier?

And all of the misleading food studies done?

They've been spreading disinfo for quite some time.

This study fits into a long line of similar studies so assessing it as accurate is logical, high probability.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thats a shame it will never work on me or my desendants, why you ask? because you see we have this thing where.. our brains are VERY big (easy to tell by our big heads...well my big head anyway)

They found a way to make people dumb and i found a way to make them smart (They aren't the only ones studing gene therapy) what makes our brains grow is our jaw muscles, the weaker the muscle the bigger the brain.

The less muscle contricting the skull, will allow it to expand and the brain to grow, so the right minds will always be around to counter-act this effect, as globally as possible.

Of course your DNA does need to be altered...which if your aren't a fetus can be a very painful expierance trust me on that.

So have no fear ladies and gentlemen, incase you are afraid of becoming extremely dumb (which would be worse than death in my opinion) many hard working men and women are already on it.

"there are two types of people, smart and dumb, smart controls dumb, dumb outnumbers smart"

EDIT: also i have fat which proves the theory even more, epic moment perhaps?

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Anthony1138]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Certainly nutrition of the mother will play a part in the general health and intellect of any and every infant born to her.
Thin mom's for whatever the reason are more apt to be malnourished than the fatties, and that will in turn affect the incubating child, starving the brain and affecting developement.

Scientific studies also suggest young parents have babies with lower IQ's than more mature parents do. Yet we do not encourage mothers and fathers to wait until they are in their late 20's or early 30's to give birth to their children.

Could this be a conspiracy too?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

Ha once again nothing intelligent about you statement, some times you have to be brutally honest with people to get them understand the real deal i only resort to this language to insight response form an broader audience in a language that all can understand.
My research as i said before a seven year old could do and i don't believe in providing links for people that would rather remain uninformed

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The study makes sense for years they have published that hour glass figures have better and healthier fat distribution and less risk for heart and cancer. This is not about obesity, its about healthy variations of weight and how unhealthy the famished look is.

They've known this since the 70s in studies, since we've been reading them in the papers, have a very strong feeling this test is just confirming what they already know, but that hasnt been published for a while. You see I remember the years when we used to get more real news, and more real breakthroughs published than the last 2 decades.

The "famished" look is due to bone structure not actual starvation (although I'm sure some women aren't eating enough). An Hourglass is going to be hourglass at almost any weight. This has nothing to do with what people are eating. They can eat as much as they want, they won't get the figure.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
"Fat bottomed girls they'll be coming my way, so look out for those beauties oh yeah"

- Freddie Mercury

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Definitely it is proven that the later you have children the higher intelligence the child will posses from memory thirty+ is the ideal age for producing a baby of high intelligence and also there are many other factors to include, as in the more study one performs directly correlates with improved earnings, longer lasting marriage, later child contraception age and overall intelligence of offspring, off the top of my head of course.
Its all out there for all that are interested...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm going to try and show it to you guys now.

Here is "Hourglass of the Moment" Christina Hendricks.
news.makemeheal.com...

Here is a Victorias Secret Model: Alessandra Ambrosio
www.vivagoal.com...

Do you think Christina has more curves because she eats more? No. Look at this: ninjamonkeys.co.za...

Candice Swanepoel also is very curvy and very skinny. Skinny and Curvy are not opposed to each other. They can appear together.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

They are extremely famished, the camera adds 10 lbs as it is, and I've seen so many very very thin models and actresses, not quite so many actors, the men look more athletic and healthy. I've always considered it extremely unhealthy for any man to see a malnourished woman as sexy, except they also get cosmetic surgeory to try and produce perfect bustlines, so that tells me a lot. The ideal look is athletic and strong, slender, yet that one is only tied into young builds, ie. 19 year olds and always depends on bone structure. Very few mothers and grandmothers are thin like they were in their teens and early twenties, even when they eat very healthy. Nature, not the progandaists, always knows best.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by FortAnthem

The fat birds may be smarter than the skinny's...but most blokes don't want to listen to a list of periodic table elements while they're shagging do they?

OH GOD! E=MC2, YEAH BABY! MMMM YEAH! PI IS 3.14! OH JEEEZUS! DIAMETER OF THE CIRCLE IS DISTANCE FROM ONE SIDE TO THE OOOOOTTHHHEEEERRRRR!!!! CIIIIIIIIIRCUMFERAAAAAANCE!

YES! YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!

Some of us DO like chicks with a mind. Shagging a stupid girl is no fun. Gotta have some smarts to be "inventive"!

Spikey, I hope you realize this reply was all in fun!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is extremely interesting. My wife is, you might say, big bottomed
When she gave birth to my first son, the doctor told us that her hips were the most ideal for giving birth she had ever seen. "You were made for birthing babies," she said. She had only a 2 1/2 hour labor, so fast that none of the family was even able to get there in time before he was already born. Also, it's true: my son is very smart. Everyone likes to say their children are smart, but I know how intelligent he is, and it scares me lol...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I watched a documentary in my chemistry class about how some physicist came up with some theory for quantum mechanics while on a romantic get away with his mistress. Apparently during their loving he came up with a theory to support the quantum mechanical model

so...

Let's go contemplate physics. OH YEAH baby you make my electrons excite!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It wasn't all that long ago that "hourglass" figures were considered the epitome of feminine beauty.

In today's society, Marilyn Monroe wouldn't even make it onto the catwalk.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join