Skinny chicks: an Evil plot to dumb down the next generation?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+27 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The media has been pushing skinnier and skinnier women on the public for years. Many have thought this was just the latest fads of the fashion industry but, is it possible that all of these skinny chicks have been part of the efforts by TPTB to dumb us down and turn us into good slave laborers?

A recent study seems to support this theory:

The Brain/Butt Theory

We hope the Nobel Prize committee didn't miss this week's release of a groundbreaking study titled, "Waist-hip ratio and cognitive ability: Is gluteofemoral fat a privileged store of neurodevelopmental resources?"

Translation, for the benefit of you size zeroes out there: Are fat-bottomed girls smarter? Answer: Yes. They also have smarter kids, according to researchers at the University of Pittsburgh and the University of California at Santa Barbara

The data on the brain/butt theory, though, is pretty convincing. In a study of more than 16,000 women, the curvy girls consistently outscored their slender counterparts on cognitive tests. Their kids outscored the skinny moms' kids too. But the researchers don't posit that bigger is automatically better. What matters is the size of the hips relative to the waist. That's because fat stored around the buttocks and thighs is high in omega-3 acids, which promote brain growth, while fat stored around the middle is loaded with omega-6 acids, which make your pants too tight.

Women with "pear" or "hourglass" shapes have greater reserves of omega-3, which nourishes their own brains and is essential to fetal brain development in the third trimester of pregnancy.

Tampa Bay Online

Here's a link to the study: Waist-hip ratio and cognitive ability: is gluteofemoral fat a privileged store of neurodevelopmental resources?

The study shows that fat bottomed girls tend to have higher intelligence than their skinny sisters and that they pass on this intelligence to their offspring through the brain-building fats they keep stored in their bottom and thighs.

Is it possible that TPTB have been pushing those anorexic looking models on us for all those years in an effort to make men more attracted to skinny chicks with no brain building material in their trunks? They're probably trying to dumb down future generations in order to breed the perfect slave population.

I say we all defy TPTB and start dating more fat bottomed girls in an effort to create a super smart generation capable of throwing off the chains of their oppression.

Let's hear it for those fat bottomed girls!

Anyway, this theory gives us men the perfect reply to one of the most terrifying questions our significant others can possibly ask us:

Does this dress make me look fat?

Now, guys can come back with the perfect (and, maybe for the 1st time honest) response:

No, honey, I think it makes you look SMART.

[edit on 9/4/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If the omega 3 fatty acid is responsible for the difference, then it's more a nutrition issue rather than a body shape issue. I'd assume you could give the slimmer people omega 3s and there wouldn't be a difference in cognition if the theory is correct.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You also have to take into consideration the millions of girls out there that are restricting the amounts of food that they eat, if not downright starving themselves to become thin. Starvation does terrible things to the mind and can have long term mental consequences. Everyone has a "healthy" weight, and if you're below it at all, you're not functioning at full capacity.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

Taking vitamins could help but, it seems that a good bit of the nutritious substances are destroyed in the stomach by the acid, rendering it useless:

Many tablet vitamins are very cheap, mass produced and sold in supermarkets across the world. You've probably seen them time and time again. When you go shopping to your local store you will likely come across them in multivitamins etc. They are also made with the cheapest excipients - This is what puts the ingredients together, resulting in tablet form.

Because of this, the nutrients are mostly released in the stomach and destroyed by stomach acids.

In the case of these types of supplements, a large percentage will simply be wasted when you go to the toilet.

Ezine Articles

In order to get vitamins that don't lose their potency in the stomach, you have to pay big bucks for specially coated vitamins and the vitamin still may not deliver on its claims.

It seems to me that getting the fats from the mother would be more natural and efficient for the fetus.

I wouldn't trust some of those drug companies that make the vitamins as far as I could throw 'em.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't know if this is a conspiracy, but anything can happen, and personally I don't find really skinny girls attractive.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The problem really is not eating the right food. If a person only eats refined carbs, and trying to lose weight they only eat every other day, the real problem is not the "not eating every other day", it's the lack of real nutrition on the days they do eat. Eating refined carbs two days in a row is pretty much equal to not eating since it's devoid of vitamins/minerals ect. Some people in trying to lose weight might have a soda for a meal....yes some people's diets are that bad.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by ghaleon12]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

The fat birds may be smarter than the skinny's...but most blokes don't want to listen to a list of periodic table elements while they're shagging do they?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

The fat birds may be smarter than the skinny's...but most blokes don't want to listen to a list of periodic table elements while they're shagging do they?

No, but the fat bottomed girls sure can provide you with some nice stuff to grab on to while you're doing it though.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think more of us should be what society considers "skinny". I don't think it is natural to be a size 16+ unless you just had kids. I'm a size 12, and I know, I feel like I should be thinner than this. I know I am not as strong physically as I would like to be, and my BMI is sitting at a hefty 25. I'm chunky, and I've been told that I am "too skinny" for my height. I'm 5'7'' 150lbs, and I KNOW I should be like 130. Women are too fat, PEOPLE are too fat. They are trying to make fat beautiful, but the truth is, that's not what most guys like. It's not natural to be this big.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I'm marred..i mean married (
) so it doesn't matter to me so much, but i'm only little, and i'd be worried about being smothered to death by a fat whack!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The solution is simple. Workout on a regular basis and eat healthy. With this, if you happen to be lean that's great, if you happen to be "thick", that's fine too. Size or body type doesn't necessarily prove whether someone is healthy or not.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

You want to lay off the pies and cream cakes sweetheart and get down the gym you fatty!

Only kidding leira, size 12 is not fat mate, if you want to see fat, you want to have a look at some of the great big wobble bottoms around my local supermarket! It's sickening to watch the heaving masses of flesh, dribbling at the cake counter!
(kidding again..ok maybe not, they do dribble a fair bit actually!)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Oh i don't know shasta, sweating on relatively cool days, just standing still can't be a sigh of good health can it?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I personally do not think that being smarter is any advantage unless they actually use it.

From what I have seen of the "smart" Woman I know is they go to University, get a good job. Then proceed to become mindless consumers and follow everyone else.

What's the point of having a higher IQ if all you are going to do is "mimic and breed" Hell all animals do that.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Sounds like you may have bought in to all of the media propaganda telling us we need to be wafer thin in order to be healthy.

Some studies show that being a little overweight isn't bad and could be good for us:

Indeed, there’s a growing body of evidence suggesting that many of our attitudes about health and weight are misguided. While excess weight clearly is a risk factor for poor health, it doesn’t appear to be the most important issue. About half of overweight people and one-third of obese people have normal “good” cholesterol, blood pressure and other cardiovascular risk factors. And several studies show physical activity is a far more important predictor of health than body size is.

NY Times

I'm not suggesting that being obese is the best thing for us but, the "full figured" women may be the optimal weight for women.

TPTB have been pushing the crack addict supermodels on society as the ideal, forcing normal girls into anorexia and bulimia in order to conform. This is what is not healthy.

It is good to fight against obesity but, rebelling against the natural female form in favor of bone thin women just pushes us way to far in the opposite direction.

Also, if you read the study, you will see that it shows that men in many cultures find full figured women, especially those with full bottoms, to be very attractive.

Apparently those cultures haven't been brainwashed by the fashion world like ours has.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The media has been pushing skinnier and skinnier women on the public for years

Another angle is, a super secret organization of highly intelligent fat chicks are behind the whole skinny conspiracy...

From behind the scenes, these flawed women have orchestrated the dumbing down of the worlds men via bubble headed-iron deficient women, all in order to revive a long lost matriarchal society..!

Yep.......

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is hilarious.

Just a stab in the dark, is it possible that body-obessed women spend more hours and energy focused on themselves than their children?

Just sayin'...

And does this mean us average girls get the best of both men and kids!?
Woot!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Could be said as well that pressures for men, probably the younger gen, to look "good" are on the rise as well. I wonder who are smarter, bigger or thinner guys...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So girls with small waists and big bums are more intelligent!

I guess that this is the exception that proves the rule?

Kim Karadashian can smell cavities!!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Whoohoo!...i always knew all those years spent striving to reach the giddy heights of averageness would pay off in the end!

Now i'm smart AND sexy.

YESSS!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join