It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 explained?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by redman6650e

Interestingly enough I just posted a reply stating that 666 may refer to a bar code as all bar codes that appear on anything you buy from a shop (here in UK at least, dunno bout elsewhere) have the lines in three groups of 6, check it out if you can. Seems to support your ideas about commerce in a way.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

To add to what you said, you cannot get on an aeroplane anywhere which has flight number 666, they just wont do it for superstitious reasons I guess! I reckon they should try it out just to see how many passengers have the guts to take the flight!
I can see it now "Atheist Airways Flight AA-666" there could be a gap in the market for a brand like this

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by QWMSgeoff

it did
ty

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You math guys make me laugh sometimes. Figuring out what 666 means is as easy as looking at our basic selves here.
We are a Carbon Based human body.
The Building Blocks of Life.
6 neutrons, 6 protons, 6 electrons.
6+6+6 = Human Beings
We (humanity) are the 666. The term does not mean "Anti-Christ," as much as it does mean, "Anti-Christianity." You know, the organization, or rather corporation that pays no taxes on property of church income, and then lobby's Congress for money to fund their agenda.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

edit on 16-6-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
666 only brings relief to those whom crave vengeance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join