It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel Running the Taliban? Pakistan bombing leaves a trail to Tel Aviv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

Quote from article:

Quetta, Baluchistan, September 3, 2003 (Veterans Today) Today, 43 Pakistanis were killed in a terror attack, killed for supporting Palestinians in Gaza. The signs had been there, the Wikileaks attempt to put responsibility for the Taliban on Veterans Today editor General Hamid Gul. This was debunked in a heartbeat. This attack was vicious and clearly the work of Israel. This was a terror attack meant as a message to the people of the world telling them that if they rally in support of those imprisoned in Gaza, they will be murdered.

Is it a gift for the Jewish people of Israel, another revenge attack, seemingly in response to the shooting of 4 Israeli Jews in Hebron, an attack curiously timed to disrupt peace talks between Jewish and Muslim Palestinians in Washington?

Unquote:

Although not the best written article, I think the possibility that Israel is running/funding the so-called Taliban is incredibly plausible.

The timing of the attack, and the sudden increase in 'suspected terrorist' MSM news items all happening as the alleged peace talks take place is suspect.

I think this hypothesis is worth bearing in mind.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This article is pathetic.

This is far from the first time Israel has been caught.

This quote comes from the third paragraph, but nowhere, before or after the quote, does the writer provide any evidence that the bombing was carried out by Israel.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

This is the most stupidest thing I read:

Is it a gift for the Jewish people of Israel, another revenge attack, seemingly in response to the shooting of 4 Israeli Jews in Hebron, an attack curiously timed to disrupt peace talks between Jewish and Muslim Palestinians in Washington?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

You seriously think that some people need proof (or truth)?

This attack was vicious and clearly the work of Israel.

This is all that is needed, all the "trail" that those guys need. It is just a propaganda war for some and for others Israel makes a fine scapegoat.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Antisemitism is new and exciting. Especially at ATS.

/Q

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Quaght

The anti-semitic reply is to be expected if anyone ever dares say or suggest anything about Israel, and is frankly pathetic.

As I said in the OP, it is a weak article, but IMO worthy of thought.

Israeli MOSSAD is capable of carrying out many heinous crimes, as has been shown by facts in many instances historically.

I personally believe it's a plausiblel possibility. As one of millions whose lives are being affected by this terrorism story, and the rapid loss of our individual rights on the basis of that 'terrorism' by international gangsters including those from USA, UK and israel, I reserve the right to try to work out the truth.

If that means Israel has funded a terrorist group in Pakistan, I will call them on it - Jewish or not. Being Jewish doesn't equal an exemption from criticism or from accountability. The shout of anti=semitiesm is a deliberate and pathetic strategy used by Jews, now widely exposed for what it is - cultural blackmail.

If Jews don't want to be discriminated against, they should also drop their constant crying out for positive discrimination in their favour. Christianss get criticised, Muslims get criticised, the Pope gets criticised, atheists get criticised - so why do Jews think they should be exempt?

Israeli politicians and rabbis make vile statements against Palestinians and Arabs, but they expect that to be accepted as ok...why does Israel constantly want one rule for itself and one rule for the rest of the world?

What about Jewish anti-Goyism. Just this week a rabbi made heinous statements about how killing of non-Jews is acceptable. When are they going to consider that to be heinous too?

The anti-semitic accusations each time a criticism is made of Israel is frankly pathetic and very often a smoke screen to avoid the effort of trying to defend the indifensible.

I don't know if Israel funds the Taliban. I suspect the Taliban is either funded by US or Israel, I posted the article aware that 1) it was simply an opinion 2) because I think it is possible, 3) in full expectation of being labelled anti-semitic.

The story that 'Taliban' are carrying out these attacks, and were respoisible for aiding the alleged Al-Qaeda is the reason why hundreds of thousands of people have been killed, and is the excuse governments are using to gradually strip ordinary people of all their civil rights.

That is important enough for me to want to know who is behind all this...
and I suspect either US or Israel or both are engineering many heinous situations to further their own greedy, murderous agenda.

The cry of anti-semitism is not a reasoned argument, but an attempt to strip me of my right to free speech. It isn't going to work, it will just make my resolve stronger.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I think the claim of anti-Semitism arises from the fact that the writer of the article provides absolutely no proof, just tosses an allegation out there. That is often the way anti-Semites work; make any kind of crazy accusation against Israel and/or Jews, regardless of whether proof exists.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I agree with everyone who says the article is not based on evidence nor is well written. However, I believe the hypothesis is possible.

There are suspicions that the Israeli government funds terrorist groups or is complicit in assisting/funding/training known terrorist groups.

eg.

Israeli's training Kurdish PKK
www.youtube.com...

Was Israel the founder of Hamas?
www.wariscrime.com...

And Mossad terrorist activities are many:

Mossad Hit Squads Murder Iraqi scientists, academics
www.williambowles.info...

Past Zionist-Jewish Terrorism - Some Historical Facts
www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yes, but the thing is, I don't think it is a crazy accusation. He is putting forward a personal opinion, and he is someone with years of experience of such things.

I am suspicious of these terrorist attacks which so often coincidentally happen at a very convenient time the evil elite.

Israeli politicians have stated in the past that Israel doesn't want peace with Palestine, they want to eradicate it.

And Netanyahu was caught on camera stating how he deliberately used trickery to torpedo the Oslo Peace Process.

blogs.alternet.org...

So, do I realise this article is an opinion, albeit an informed opinion, and therefore speculation? Yes.

Do I believe Israel wants a peace agreement with Palestine? No.

Do I think Israel is capable of instigating terrorist attacks in another country to further its own agenda? Yes.

Do I think Israel had something to gain from the attacks in Pakistan taking place? Yes.

Do I think it's possible that Israel had a hand in the attacks?
Yes.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yes, but the thing is, I don't think it is a crazy accusation. He is putting forward a personal opinion, and he is someone with years of experience of such things.

I am suspicious of these terrorist attacks which so often coincidentally happen at a very convenient time the evil elite.

Israeli politicians have stated in the past that Israel doesn't want peace with Palestine, they want to eradicate it.

And Netanyahu was caught on camera stating how he deliberately used trickery to torpedo the Oslo Peace Process.

blogs.alternet.org...

So, do I realise this article is an opinion, albeit an informed opinion, and therefore speculation? Yes.

Do I believe Israel wants a peace agreement with Palestine? No.

Do I think Israel is capable of instigating terrorist attacks in another country to further its own agenda? Yes.

Do I think Israel had something to gain from the attacks in Pakistan taking place? Yes.

Do I think it's possible that Israel had a hand in the attacks?
Yes.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Quaght

And by the way, anti-semitism isn't new, it's centuries old according to the Jews themselves, as is the Jewish hatred of non-Jews.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Ok. What can Eeeevil murderous and ctr Israel achieve by killing Pakistanis who had their march during Quds day in Pakistan, thousands of miles away from Israel? Not the first march. Not the first Quds day. Pakistan never attacked Israel. Why even super villain Eeeevil murderous Israel would spend money,resources,manpower to do this while there are Hamas and Hizbollah having its own rallies on Israeli borders?
So his opinion is not driven by "experience" but by hatred toward Israel. Period. Shame that he is not the only one.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

And by the way, anti-semitism is not new. It is THOUSANDS of years old according to Jews them-self and it continues to draw its followers now too.
As for Jewish hatred of non-Jews, there are 25 percent non-Jews in Israel. Daily people are trying to cross borders,even illegally, to Israel to work and live. Not Jews. And they do not want to leave despite immigration police. Guess they never heard about that hatred. You know better.
And in Pakistan Sunni are blowing Shia and vice versa and those conflicts happened for centuries, out of love i guess. And it is Israel fault,apparently.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

new topics

top topics

join