It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kuwaiti professor suggests a biological attack on White House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm not blind, thank you.
I can clearly see where the video was cut.

If a member here on ATS claims he has the unedited version that shows his speech was nothing but a standup show, please show us.
I still haven't found a single source that contradicts what was portrayed in that video IE, suggests a mean to mass murder thousands of Americans, and the connection of this Kuwaiti thinker to terror organizations.

Al Jazeera the original source didn't claim that. Why do you ? Or do you claim Al Jazeera is now controlled by Zionists?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
reply to post by gravitational

here are the parts that are on youtube

thank you. I'll check them out.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I'm not blind, thank you.
I can clearly see where the video was cut....

...I still haven't found a single source that contradicts what was portrayed in that video IE, suggests a mean to mass murder thousands of Americans, and the connection of this Kuwaiti thinker to terror organizations.

Is not the fact that the video was clearly edited with chunks omitted and other chunks pasted in, not enough to understand that the portrayed context can easily not be the true context?

I always wondered how people could so easily fall for the MSM propaganda but now I'm starting to realize that many people ignore proper context or lack thereof.

If you can't discern proper context, would it not be wise to refrain from conclusion? It would be utterly foolish to ignore the fact that proper context couldn't be ascertained from the evidence presented, thus the whole argument is null and void until more information is available.

In other words, if don't have all of the information and you clearly understand that you don't have the whole picture, then fact is absent and ignorance is bliss.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I have not neglected this thread just yet.
I'm having those eleven parts translated, hopefully they will be ready in a day or two.

Don't be in such a rush to dismiss the short version of this video as “out of context”.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hey, I normally don't get into such things, but this guy giving this speech is a prime candidate for the proof of shape shifting reptillian videos. Was that just me? Several times watching that his eyes did something funny and he shifted for a second.

Never saw that in ANY video before, even the ones I've seen where they are trying to show it. haha

That audience clapped and cheered, huh?

Wow, if one of our leaders said such things...WOW He or she would have to resign.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

lol, that wasn't him shifting, rather it was due to the video being edited. Who ever edited that video, also deleted large chunks of speech and mixed around parts here and there. Because the guy stays in the same spot during most of the speech, it's rather easy to edit it all up to where people can hardly notice. Sorry, no reptilian shape-shifter in that video, only a huge political agenda by the producer of the film.

--airspoon

edit on 10-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join