It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kuwaiti professor suggests a biological attack on White House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Kuwaiti professor suggests a biological attack on White House

A professor from Kuwait, the country liberated from Saddam Hussein's attack squads by the United States in the first Gulf War, has called Islamic terrorists "the most honorable people in the world" and has outlined on Arab television a potential terror attack that would involve smuggling anthrax from Mexico into the U.S. and killing 330,000 people in 60 minutes.

I have a feeling most of the Kuwaiti people will not like hearing that kind of mindless speeches.

At least I hope so.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I have a feeling most of the Kuwaiti people will not like hearing that kind of mindless speeches.

At least I hope so.

Hate to burst your bubble of hopefulness, but you know how he said terrorists are "the most honorable people in the world" ? Listen to the audience's reaction - He got roaring applause for that statement!

But apparently this happened back in February of 2009. Thankfully none of that BS came to pass.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I don'ty think he was telling people to do such a thing, rather he was saying what could easily happen. Kuwait is our ally and not like the Saudi or Paki ally that are only allies with the elite or those in control of our country. Kuwait is truly friendly to Americans, at least from my own experiences and research.

I happen to agree with him. This could be an easy attack, though I doubt it could happen to the White House. The security is so great around that building, any attempt at such an attack would be quickly weeded out, unless of course it was urged on by TPTB.

In fact, I would worry more about our own government pulling off such an attack, as opposed to the "terrorists" they want us to be affraid of. If another anthrax attack does occur, I'm sure it will be our own government pulling it off and instead of the White House, they would be more inclined to release it where the peasants would suffer, not the elite. Of course, to draw attaention away, if they are so inclined, they might just attack a government building that is not occupied, as to make it look like they too were targeted.

All in all, I have no doubts that such an attack could occur, though the perps will most likely be in our own government, as opposed to some to Islamic terrorsts coming up with the plan in some cave somewhere.

Another thing that negates the Mexican tunnel being a conduit for some WMD being smuggled into this country by Islamic terrorists, independent of US government involvement, is that the CIA is the one operating these tunnels, or at least indirectly. That, and the Mexican drug cartels would lose money if this sort of thing happened. This isn't even mentoining the fact that ordinary Mexicans don't want to see the whole-sale murder of Americans, and so wouldn't just sit idely by as this happens.

For these reasons, if WMD is smuggled into the US through the MEX-AM border, it would most likely be with PTB and US government complicity. after all, they are the ones to gain most from killing Americans in mass.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

At least I hope so.

I would imagine that most Kuwaiti people, that are almost exclusively Muslim feel that something is very wrong when a Christian world power invades and almost destroys 2 Muslim Countries that never harmed the US.

These wars have even turned allies into enemy's.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
I happen to agree with him.

Spoon, no disrespect
but did you agree with him when he
asked them to pray for American
Militia to be successful in their
attempts at attacking
the gov facilities???

anywho
I did find the video most disturbing.
Is it a propaganda piece?
probably

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That piece of the video was obviously edited in, just look at it again. Because it was edited in, we have no context for his words. As far as my agreement, I agree with the things he is spelling out, not necessarilly any motives behind it. This video is heavily edited and I can only guess why. Because of this, I'm leaning towards his intent not being what we are being lead to believe.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is a very dangerous game these people are playing.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Edited or not, he directly stated his name, followed (without an edit) by him stating emphatically that he incites those in attendance or viewing to 'act against the US in any way they can - get it?' (he said 'get it?' while gesturing a sprinkling motion with his fingers, clearly a reference to the Anthrax he mentioned earlier)

He said (again without edits) that it was his personal honor to have met a terrorist leader.

In fact, he said a lot of things, without edits.

The edited portions appear to be bullet or talking points, highlighted from the main lecture or speech.

They don't look like they are edits to make his comments appear and be taken out of context.

If he states his full name, and calls for people to attack the US, he is not making a parody. He was not taken out of context.

Dodgy.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

You have no idea in which context he is saying what he is. He could just easily talking about a hypothetical. This is the same tactic employed by the MSM, whether it be FOX, CNN or MSNBC, to basically put words in the mouths of someone they want to demonize. We have no idea what the sentence was before the tape started rolling, or what he says between each edit.

In fact, you have to ask why certain parts of his speach have been cut out and why others were pasted onto the back. For instance, the video cuts out right before he starts to talk about the racist militias, then it cuts out right after and cuts in again as he is talking about a militia, inferring that he is speaking about the racist militia when it probably isn't true, otherwise it would not have been cut out and pasted back to back. In otherwords, he is saying something that has been purposefully cut out and ignored. I can only deduce that the parts cut out, are the parts that put his speach into context, otherwise they wouldn't be cut out.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by boondock-saint

That piece of the video was obviously edited in, just look at it again. Because it was edited in, we have no context for his words. As far as my agreement, I agree with the things he is spelling out, not necessarilly any motives behind it. This video is heavily edited and I can only guess why. Because of this, I'm leaning towards his intent not being what we are being lead to believe.

--airspoon

thank GOD for people like you , it was as you said heavily edited , and you know why , and to all others , those bits and pieces were all ment to be sarcasm you could even hear the laughs from the audience.

and if someone wants to ask me how do i know this? its because i have seen this a year ago , and its not just 9 and so minutes , and also he speaks my language.

oh wait , just one thing i couldnt understand and that is the language that was written at the end of the clip

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I thought the kenyan model for attack was quite effective.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Can they at least make sure Pelosi, Reid, Boxer, and company are there when they do it? I mean it would solve so many of our problems......

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I don't see it was Heavily edited. His words are as clear as a summers day.
If his intentions in this speech was to convey something entirely different, than he sure went in hell of a length in how this package should look like, how to deliver it and how many Americans will die...

The fact this movie is from 2009, doesn't mean an individual or a small group of fanatics are not planing such an attack, inspired by this professor, as we speak.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You can't see that it's edited because they didn't intend for you to see, which furthers my point. However, if you look closely enough, you can clearly see the editting, in spite of the fact that they did their best to make it look like it wasn't edited, which in of itself sends up all kinds of red flags.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Read Dr UAE's earlier post. Its a much longer video, edited out to just 9 minutes. Dr UAE knows the language and the inherent sublties used in the ME speech.
Trust me, its not simple to learn Arabic (just even MSA).

The end credits are in Hebrew, which should give you a clue. Always question what you are told.

Unless someone can see the whole speech (Dr UAE), and understands the original language (They can and do tweak sub-titles slightly to blur meaning), or can read a transcript from a reputable source, it is wise to not jump-the-gun and make conclusions one way of the other.

Dis-information is a tactic used everywhere, even used to market your Cheerios.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If Dr UAE has the longer version, please show us.
I have verified the translation with people who speak Arabic, to be accurate.
That video comes from MEMRI TV website. (originally from Al Jazeera)

www.memritv.org...

The website has a subscriber list of over 75,000. I'm confident inaccuracies in translating this piece, would not go unnoticed by so many people. I also did a lot of digging and yet to find someone other the DR UAE that says these are not the true beliefs of this Nafisi guy, and his connections to Terrorist groups are not genuine.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

potential terror attack that would involve smuggling anthrax from Mexico into the U.S. and killing 330,000 people in 60 minutes.

And what would stop them?

Heck, they can walk across the border, get a temp job and enjoy the American way of life, including great benefits and free stuff before carrying out their attack.

These terrorists will only need to learn Spanish, affiliate themselves with a successful Mexican drug cartel/gang and getting across the border with their WMD will be incredibly easy for them.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Memri is hardly an impartial organaisation tho, is it?
Here is their original mission statement from 1998 via wayback internet archive: web.archive.org...://www.memri.org/index.html

An organaisation whose founding members are Isreali nationals (including a former head of IDF intelligence) stated aims are to 'aid' US foreign policy and prove the continuing relevance of zionism to the Jewish and Israeli people might not, imho, always be an honest broker.

Perhaps gravitational, you could email memri and ask if the video they are presenting has been edited and if so, why?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Regardless of whether it's a longer video or not, you can clearly see where this particular video was edited. You just have to look closely enough and you will see the Prof. disappear for a few frames then reappear in a different position. Fast forward to the part just before he is talking about the white supremacists and watch closely. It is apparent that certain things have been edited in, while other things have been deleted, as the video "skips" on several occasions the Prof. reappears in different positions.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

here are the parts that are on youtube , im sorry to say that they are all in arabic and not translated into english , and that's a proff that your video clip was heavily edited "pick and choose"clips and translated for a cause.

im sorry that i cant translate these videos because im not a qualified translator , i can only speak english and use a program to check my spelling.

11 clips almost 10 minutes each , what does that tell you? i dont know about you but it makes me laugh.

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11

couldnt find part 12 , but anyway it was for questions and answers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join