It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why sre thrtr do msny og thrm...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Why sre thrtr do msny og thrm. Thryre s rdsn ig redfuvrf dtredd

why are there so many of them. there is already a redflag thread.

hahaha

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Does anything in the message from your friend make any sense in subliminal correlation with your attempted reply? You might get a clue if you look at their message first. The last word does look like stress, or maybe dress?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The last 2 words seem to be "reduced stress"

"vrf" slid left one column becomes "ced" which is a much more likely word ending. The f was most likely accidentally pressed when pressing the d key. Thus, "redfuvrf" becomes "reduced".

My best guess at this time is:
"Why are there so many of them. They're a ---- of reduced stress."

"team" is a possibility for the missing word as someone suggested but I'm not completely sold on it at this point.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why are there so many of them? They are a sign of reduced stress.

That's my take based on examination of the BlackBerry Curve's keyboard and the posts here so far.

Were you dreaming about earthquakes or oil spills?

[edit on 9-4-2010 by rogerstigers]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

"sign" certainly makes sense in the sentence but I don't think it is right because most of the other errors were just being one key off to the side and sign isn't very close to "rdsn".

It seems to me we are looking for a word with 3 left hand keys then 1 right hand key (or something close to that).

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThousandPoundVisage

Originally posted by rogerstigers

"sign" certainly makes sense in the sentence but I don't think it is right because most of the other errors were just being one key off to the side and sign isn't very close to "rdsn".

It seems to me we are looking for a word with 3 left hand keys then 1 right hand key (or something close to that).

I thought of that, two, but try reversing the positions.. remember that in the sleep state, there is not such a strong left-right paradigm..sometimes they can switch.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I agree...
why are there so many of them. they are a sign of reduced stress.
very freaky. maybe since you do not remember your dreams upon waking very often your subconcious mind took the initiative and made sure you remembered it in the morning. like it was something important that our concious mind needed to remember. what is the relationship of you and this friend? (ie, work friend, close friend, party friend)
It does sound like a referal to earthquakes, but that might just be to my mind, maybe it means something different to you.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
To answer some of the questions here...

I do not remember my dream, if I had one at all. It's unlikely I had a dream about earthquakes or oil spills though.

I have been under a lot of stress lately. I have been having difficulty with anxiety. So some of the guesses here are actually quite good and make sense.

The relation of this friend is a close friend. Nothing she said in her most recent text correlates to what I seem to be saying in that text.

"Why are there so many of them? They are a sign of reduced stress." seems like a really good possibility to me. I don't know what else it could be. I've been trying to figure it out but you guys seem to be better at it than I am.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
after looking at your profile page and seeing your last thread title... perhaps they are right. about the second part being stress.

get some rest and have a vacation.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I had the following prior to reading any of the posts answering your question; so, take this as an independent confirmation where it agrees.

Why are there so many of them. There's a ...

The first sentence is very simple "typonese" - look at your keyboard. You'll see the consistancy.

The second sentence broke down differently, as I presume you fell further back asleep at this texting.

There was a thread the other day where a member cell-phoned his sister in the middle of the night. Though they believed they had concurrent dreams of the cell phone conversation, my distinct impression was that both he and his sister had a similiar experience as to what you had with texting.

There are some nasty sleeping drugs on the market that make people drive across town in their sleep and other such wild things. Do you take any sleeping medications?

Gee, just think who you COULD have texted and what you COULD have typed!

Forewarned is forearmed or something like that.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Considering the hour that this texting occurred... I would seriously consider a prankster remotely messing with your cellphone.

I have an old solar calculator that has been displaying weird (digitally impossible) number arrangements of it's own accord for almost two decades. Apparently it's being influenced by rogue signals in my area. And I can honestly say after years of observation... that these displays are definitely someone's attempt at trying to communicate via this solar calculator.

So it's highly possible that you MAY NOT be the guilty party here.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is the first time that I've heard of people texting in their sleep but it makes sense due to it's established movements.

I've nothing more to add that hasn't already been brought up by previous posters but I'd be interested to know what you meant to say in your text.

Perhaps you are seeing more and more happy or elevating things during your day. Maybe you are working through your stress.

Anyways - best of luck with it all and thanks for sharing and being honest about the fact that it could be down to anything and not necessarily supernatural things.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
The first sentence is very simple "typonese" - look at your keyboard. You'll see the consistancy.

I figured that's what it said when I first read it. I noted that in my original post. It is the second sentence that has me confused.

I do agree with you that I could have fallen further asleep during the second sentence than I was during the first sentence.

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Do you take any sleeping medications?

No I do not. I do not consume drugs of any kind and I do not drink alcohol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join