It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spokeswoman for Presidential Hotspot, Des Moines, IA, Punished after Disseminating Hatefact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by soontide

Thank you.

Police commanders later said they found no credible evidence the fights were racially motivated.

Amazing things happen when you have more than one source.

In regards to the title of the thread;

The move came as a part of a series of police command assignment changes announced to officers by e-mail Thursday, the details of which have not been made public.

If the move was a single person you might have had an argument, but it's multiple changes.

For anyone who even thinks the end is nigh for the white folk in Iowa let me share this: Whites make up 93.9% of the total population while blacks make up 2.8% Source

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Sorry to say but those statistics are only for IOWA! Why don't you post some statistics from around the country along with the birth rates!? I believe blacks are %13 of the U.S. population ( a figure i believe is skewed) and you can't believe the percentages the U.S. gives you on the white (Caucasian) population because often times Arabic's and or Hispanics are included as whites which in turn would make that statistic appear to have whites at a higher percent of the population than they actually are. And affirmative action,pffft, where minorities are given the upper hand over whites. Employers aren't given a tax credit for hiring whites and with blacks they are, employers are at fear of a discrimination suit if they don't hire an unqualified black or if they fire a black. The white race is slowly and surely being oppressed. The proof is in the pudding my friend. Do us all a favor and use google, it is your friend. Do some homework, be open minded you you shall find the truth. P.S. don't forget to check into the birth rate statistics amongst blacks and whites.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Sorry to say but those statistics are only for IOWA! Why don't you post some statistics from around the country along with the birth rates!?

Because the 'incident' in question occurred in Des Moines, Iowa...which is completely relevant to the topic at hand.

I believe blacks are %13 of the U.S. population ( a figure i believe is skewed)...

That would be a correct assumption, well...I don't see how you believe it to be skewed, maybe if more people participated in the census you wouldn't have a problem with the number.

...and you can't believe the percentages the U.S. gives you on the white (Caucasian) population because often times Arabic's and or Hispanics are included as whites which in turn would make that statistic appear to have whites at a higher percent of the population than they actually are.

The census counts white, black, American Indian, Asian, Hawaiian native and other Pacific Islander, Hispanic and Latino, then non-Hispanic whites. I suppose those of Middle Eastern descent could be Asian...

And affirmative action,pffft, where minorities are given the upper hand over whites.

There's reasonable cause for it, too lengthy for me to want to go into here.

Employers aren't given a tax credit for hiring whites and with blacks they are...

Unless you can point me to a source I'm going to be a little skeptical on that.

...employers are at fear of a discrimination suit if they don't hire an unqualified black or if they fire a black. The white race is slowly and surely being oppressed.

That's your opinion...I'm not feeling very oppressed at this point.

The proof is in the pudding my friend. Do us all a favor and use google, it is your friend. Do some homework, be open minded you you shall find the truth. P.S. don't forget to check into the birth rate statistics amongst blacks and whites.

Let's do that, 2006 data:

White birthrate: 13.6 per 1,000
Black birthrate: 16.8 per 1,000

However, we have to look at the infant mortality rate, which is more than twice as high for blacks (13.3 per 1000 births)than it is for whites(5.6 per 1000).

So yes, while more black children are born they also die more often. Try having a more open mind about things. Sources

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I'm going to have to say thank you for pointing out the birth rate/infant mortality rates statistics. I don't remember where I saw them recently but the numbers I saw were incorrect and as a man I stand corrected ('
') . As far as the tax credit goes, it is very hard to get proof if you are not an employer, but I have in fact talked to and worked along side employers, people that own businesses and in fact they do get a tax credit for hiring certain individuals, minorities included. And as far as the fear of discrimination law suits go... that is very hard to prove as well seeing as though I do not own my own multi-million dollar business. But I know of many instances from people I know and where I've worked and witnessed first hand that blacks and other minorities were given a lot of leeway and were allowed to keep their jobs for things that whites have lost their jobs for. It's just a shame in my opinion that our world has come to such prejudices. And It all boils down to the TPTB and them trying to cause a rift amongst the populations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join