It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spokeswoman for Presidential Hotspot, Des Moines, IA, Punished after Disseminating Hatefact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me we have a post racial president. It seems like that just isn't so. Let's see, gangs of black thugs going around the state fair beating people up and attacking police officers having a beat whitey night, as they called it, isn't racial. And when a white police woman dares mention it she's transferred....hmmm, no racism there, nope, not at all. Funny, if the shoe was on the other foot the Al and Jessie show would already be there ( assuming Jessie got new wheels for his ride after they were stolen in Detroit), the MSM would be all over it and someone would surely go to jail for a hate crime........just another example of pc gonna haywire, and another example of why some people are changing their minds of whats aceptable and whats not anymore. The doube standard that exists now will eventually lessen as people relize what a charade this all is and that sometimes people just can't get along, not due to their own fault. Truely ridiculous and again shows the gutlessness of the government when it comes to dealing with people of another color.......truely sickening.

majorityrights.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
In this day in age, it isn't considered racism if it's done against whites. You can do anything you like to white people, so long as you aren't white, however if a white person does anything to a minority, even if it is defending yourself, than you are considered worse than a child molester. We are living in an age that is particularly racist against white people, though it isn't considered as such. It's almost disgusting and just pointing out this FACT, is considered to be racist. We are the n****** now.

With affirmative action and all of the other anti-white policies, white people are now considered to be the bottom of the pecking order.

--airspoon

[edit on 4-9-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We are taught history in school because history repeats itself. What I see going on is the beginning of the oppression of the white race as opposed to the blacks being oppressed for soo many years. Take civil service tests for example, and other things that give minorities an unfair advantage in getting secondary education and well paying jobs over equally qualified whites.The facts are all there for all to see, in plain sight. I remember some blacks in Minnesota and Colorado going around yelling racial slurs a white people as they were video taping these thugs sucker punching innocent white by standers. It's almost impossible for a black on white crime to be labeled as a hate crime where a white on black crime is almost always labeled a hate crime. It's a shame. A damn shame.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
All these claims of "blacks" beating people up, screaming racial slurs, taking jobs and educational opportunities, and yet not a single video, photo, study, or bit of data to back it up.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And the first one shows up.......check the link and then come back and say something intelligent............wow, not even page one and the ignorance starts.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I grew up in New Orleans and I experienced first hand black on white racism, yet it wasn't considered racism. It was so bad, it's disgusting. It wasn't until my family finally moved to Texas in my late teens that I met blacks (in a majority) who didn't hate whites. I used to be called a "cracker" and "honkie" by my teacher an forced to the back of the class. However, that's not even the worst of it. To refrain from making this post into a book, I'll digress.

I happen to know a few people, both black and white, who made the mistake of going to the Superdome after Katrina. They said that there were armed thugs going around looking for white people who took refuge there. Luckily, many black families hid the few whites who were there. Some whites weren't so lucky. In New Orleans, most whites knew not to go to any public shelters after the Katrina, at least the whites from New Orleans, as they knew that hunting parties would be after them. That's just how it goes in New Orleans.

What's really sad, is that the MSM absolutely refused to report on all of the racial crime that was happening in New Orleans after Katrina, unless of course it was against blacks. Instead, the MSM reported how badly these poor blacks were and it was all whitey's fault. What about the armed thugs going door to door to pull out white families and rob, rape and even kill them? No, the MSM didn't see fit to report on those instances. Instead, they saw fit to talk about how the blacks were looting because they needed basic life supplies, like flat screen TVs and $300 sneakers.

Before Katrina, there were some areas where the police had to actually prevent whites from going into the neighborhoods, as they would be killed just for being white.

Furthermore, the videos that you seek of blacks tormenting whites, one only has to go to youtube or even just google the LA riots. For the most part, when a white is assulted by a black, he is usually robbed to.

--airspoon

[edit on 4-9-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I once learned, the hard way, why white guys avoid taking a bus thru Detroit. I thought I'd detour to Toronto for some fun as I traveled from western New York to a family reunion held in Michigan, an alcohol free gathering of my transplanted extended family. My truck broke down and, being the thrifty hillbilly I am, I decided I'd take the bus so that I could call on my hospitable blue collar family for help.
Not only were the other passengers rude, the bus employees and the cutsoms agents, all of color, were confrontational as soon as they saw a white face. As soon as I opened my mouth to let out that Eastern Kentucky accent, everyone reacted as if I were wearing a Klan robe.
Since all of us were poor, I'll have to assume my treatment resulted from being white.
I'll walk before I'll get on a bus with a dog on the side again.
Inner city Detroit can burn to the ground before I'll go number one on it, and I've got family there.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Something else I find funny......if this was about white people having a beat a muslim, mexican, black night......this thread would already be 30 pages long with white people being demonized as far back as since history began......truely telling in my opinion, however, not surprising.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

I grew up in New Orleans and I experienced first hand black on white racism, yet it wasn't considered racism. It was so bad, it's disgusting. It wasn't until my family finally moved to Texas in my late teens that I met blacks (in a majority) who didn't hate whites. I used to be called a "cracker" and "honkie" by my teacher an forced to the back of the class. However, that's not even the worst of it. To refrain from making this post into a book, I'll digress.

And black neighborhoods are usually redistricted so that they are grouped into the same poorly funded schools and voting districts. This is commonplace.

What's your point? Stop trying to play the victim card.

I happen to know a few people, both black and white, who made the mistake of going to the Superdome after Katrina. They said that there were armed thugs going around looking for white people who took refuge there. Luckily, many black families hid the few whites who were there. Some whites weren't so lucky. In New Orleans, most whites knew not to go to any public shelters after the Katrina, at least the whites from New Orleans, as they knew that hunting parties would be after them. That's just how it goes in New Orleans.

Really? You think white families had to be "hidden" at the Superdome, and were regularly beaten and robbed by "armed thugs looking for white people"?

So...the national guard troops stationed in and around the Superdome never saw this? None of the news crews at the Superdome saw this? None of the police at the Superdome saw this?

Why don't we take a look at the ACTUAL events that occureed at the Superdome, rather than the hyperbolic, tinfoil hat version?

Superdome

Note that there were only six bodies, four of which were natural death and one was a suicide. As for "armed thugs", the only group that seems to have been organized for the purpose of murder and crime was a white group from across the river. They killed, injured, and threatened African-Americans.

What's really sad, is that the MSM absolutely refused to report on all of the racial crime that was happening in New Orleans after Katrina, unless of course it was against blacks. Instead, the MSM reported how badly these poor blacks were and it was all whitey's fault. What about the armed thugs going door to door to pull out white families and rob, rape and even kill them? No, the MSM didn't see fit to report on those instances. Instead, they saw fit to talk about how the blacks were looting because they needed basic life supplies, like flat screen TVs and $300 sneakers.

So, you know these things happened without any news coverage? You can't even provide a shred of evidence that "blacks" were pulling people out of homes to rape and kill them?

Before Katrina, there were some areas where the police had to actually prevent whites from going into the neighborhoods, as they would be killed just for being white.

Source, please. And Stormfront won't do.

Furthermore, the videos that you seek of blacks tormenting whites, one only has to go to youtube or even just google the LA riots. For the most part, when a white is assulted by a black, he is usually robbed to.

Wow, that's awfully racist and inflammatory. Do you knoe the basis of the LA riots? Police brutality against African-Americans. Wouldn't YOU be more than a little angry if cops tended to only "shoot first, ask later" if the suspect was non-white?

And can you provide ANY statistics that African-Americans "usually" rob only when their victim is white?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

S&F Breed. Potent thread. This needs to be talked about before civil war breaks out here in our homeland. It's getting bad out there and even loudmouth elitists would have to admit to staying out of many unsafe urban neighborhoods.

This entire issue falls under "two wrongs doesn't make a right" umbrella. If the elitists hope to correct history by favoring the other side it will just engender new hatreds. Better we scrap all of the PC crap and find ways for a natural and peaceful co-existence.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Google is your friend, as always. And just an fyi, the mainstream media is specifically told to keep black on white crimes, especially violent crimes, mum from the public in fear that the public would get the wrong impression of blacks. Another fyi, if you don't believe me, use your friend google and check out the governments crime data base with all the racial statistics. Thank you, you have been served.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

If you live in America and have not noticed how black people hate white people, then uh...(remind me not to tell you about Jesus and Santa)...Good luck to you in all your undertakings...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

And black neighborhoods are usually redistricted so that they are grouped into the same poorly funded schools and voting districts. This is commonplace.

What's your point? Stop trying to play the victim card.

Not in New Orleans, as there are million dollar homes right across the street from public housing. Furthermore, there are white people in poor neighborhoods too, do they get to go to good schools because they are white? The truth of the matter, whether you choose to ignore it or not, is that people aren't poverty stricken because of their color, especially seeing how minorities get a hand up through affirmative action and other government policies. Schools aren't zoned off to be racist against blacks and in fact, just the opposite.

Where I live now, they are actually bussing minorities in to go to the schools in my current neighborhood, while they are trying to bus our kids to those neighborhoods. This is all in spite of the fact that we pay through the nose for the schools that we have. The point here, is that if you want your kid to go to a good school, you should move to a neighborhood with better schools. That's what I had to do and I'm nowhere near rich. Nobody is giving me anything because of my race, though many minorities can't honestly say the same thing. Nobody is forcing minorities to live in the neighbors that they do and if they don't like the schooling system, they are free to move, just like I had to do.

If you want something, you have to do it, as you shouldn't just expect others to do it for you. Nobody owes black people (or any other race) anything. Different races don't have a harder time with anything, based solely on the color of their skin, save for maybe whites who by law, get the last pick for employment and sometimes social services.

Really? You think white families had to be "hidden" at the Superdome, and were regularly beaten and robbed by "armed thugs looking for white people"?

No, I don't think, I know that white families had to be hidden in the Superdome, as I know at least several people who took refuge there.

So...the national guard troops stationed in and around the Superdome never saw this? None of the news crews at the Superdome saw this? None of the police at the Superdome saw this?

In fact, it wasn't just the SD that had armed thugs looking to take out their hatred on whites. Furthermore, the NG wasn't stationed there at first and then they didn't even have law enforcement powers. Whether the News crews saw it or not, I have no idea. I do know however that the News crews obviously have a bias. They would be considered racist if they ever pointed out the truth. Case in point: As they were defending the looting as getting basic life supplies, you could see in the background as people were running out with flat screen TVs and $300 sneakers. Of course they were labeling racist to anyone who suggested that the looters were the criminal thugs that they were. They weren't getting basic life supplies, they were taking an oppurtunity to steal.

Of course, it wasn't just the blacks looting, as I'm sure other races were looting too but the majority were black as the majority of New Orleans at that time was black, thus the media felt the need to skew the facts with their obvious bias.

Why don't we take a look at the ACTUAL events that occureed at the Superdome, rather than the hyperbolic, tinfoil hat version?

Hmm, you cite a British media outlet to tell me what happened in the Superdome, especially seeing how my argumnent is against the MSM reporting on the racial crime coming out of the city. Why don't you talk, no listen to folks who were there.

So, you know these things happened without any news coverage? You can't even provide a shred of evidence that "blacks" were pulling people out of homes to rape and kill them?

Google New Orleans crime even before Katrina. You would see that this is nothing new in New Orleans. In fact, this kind of hate crimes were common place before Katrina and Yes, I know it happened as my entire family is from New Orleans as well as all of my child-hood friends. In fact, the goings on in New Orleans hardly surprised me as that is pretty much normal for that city.

As far as areas blocked off to whites, go to New Orleans and turn north on Saint Ann St. from Bourbon. Walk until you get told to turn back. There is your proof.

You want MSM proof, as my whole argument is on the basis that the MSM won't report it. Are you serious?

Wow, that's awfully racist and inflammatory. Do you knoe the basis of the LA riots? Police brutality against African-Americans. Wouldn't YOU be more than a little angry if cops tended to only "shoot first, ask later" if the suspect was non-white?

Of course, there goes the race card. Sorry buddy, that doesn't work on me. Furthermore, the police are brutal to everyone, not just blacks and that certainly doesn't give one an excuse to go around terrorizing people. In fact, if I don't agree with say a Chinese person or I get assualted by a Mexican, does that give me the right to around assaulting every Chinese or Mexican that I see? That is racist in of itself. If everytime a white was assaulted or even murdered by a black, the white population would hold riots that targeted black people, we would never have peace, as their would be riots every day.

I can't believe that you are even trying to justify the actions taken in the riots. That right there proves your racial bias and brainwashing by the media. If anything, it should put your whole argument (or lack thereof) into the proper context.

And can you provide ANY statistics that African-Americans "usually" rob only when their victim is white?

Lol, that's your statement, not mine. Maybe you should stop trying to put words in mouth. In fact, maybe you should get a clue and deny ignorance instead of propagating it.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think the silence here speaks volumes.....if the title was reversed, as I said earlier, we'd have the usual suspects here demonizing white people........it does prove, to me, what I've long suspected about alot of the members here at ats. And yet they have the nerve to basically call anyone not thinking in their self hating, white guilt ridden way a racist........yup learned alot today.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Is there any actual evidence other than a some racist blog site?

That could be why you're getting the 'silent treatment.'

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
What's wrong with being a racist? Isn't self preservation of your genealogy important? Isn't being able to speak your mind without fear of violent or otherwise harmful reprisal important (1st amend.)?

There are volumes of differences between races, whether it be about physiology, behavior, history, etc. The fact that people refuse to get into a discussion about race out of fear of being called the R word is hilarious. Who cares. Call me a racist, I'll call you a banana. It means nothing.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
I think the silence here speaks volumes.....if the title was reversed, as I said earlier, we'd have the usual suspects here demonizing white people........it does prove, to me, what I've long suspected about alot of the members here at ats. And yet they have the nerve to basically call anyone not thinking in their self hating, white guilt ridden way a racist........yup learned alot today.

I'll bite. I think that people (of all colors) are keen to the friction between all of the races. The fact that most people or the MSM wish to not talk about it has to do with fear of negative reaction, rather than refusal to believe in such friction. The melting pot may have melted, but it never cooled and solidified.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Nice namedrop. Where are your sources? And blackplanet won't do

www.parapundit.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
How about the Des Moines Register website where the original story was posted.

These types of things happen around the country all the time. We have a state fair in Tulsa where, at least one night each year, the place is overrun by groups of black youths who attack other patrons, damage property and steal from vendors until the police can round them up and literally bus them off site. A few years ago, I was witness to a group of around 50 black youths who attacked a group of 5 young white boys and beat them almost to death. Because of the shear number of assailants the police officer to whom I gave my statement said that there would most likely be no arrests.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by soontide]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
And yet they have the nerve to basically call anyone not thinking in their self hating, white guilt ridden way a racist.

However, I actually am a white racist...no, really, it's true...

Sorry to undercut your argument slightly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join