It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Detonations Finally Revealed (Video)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by _BoneZ_

BoneZ, I don't think you will find many people impressed with this who are not true believers already.

The video in its introduction says the sound has been amplified, and its still basically a growing rumble as you would expect, and you invite listeners to further increase their volume.

I didn't need to turn up my volume for a real cd like this :-

www.youtube.com...

So if it did not contain explosions why was it censored?

So now we have all this information that was FIOA'd so it is undeniable that there was much cover up. But "debunkers" have been denying it for years and years now.

That makes it look like they endorse covering up information.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
HI all, never posted before but have been a long time reader. never felt i have had anything serious to contribute but i feel i do now!

firstly in the video you see the collapse start at 43 secs via a one large explosion on the left and two if not more on the right hand side at different floor levels and at different timings (out of sync). There is no arguing these are EXPLOSIONS not implosions. i have now watched several videos of real demolitions using implosions and this does notseem anything like the neat order of a demolition and in professional demolitions there is no external detonation, not once. yes "they" could have used outwards facing explosives to hide the implosion within, but i doubt it.

Secondly i have watched a number of these genuine demolition videos and in many you see flashes of these explosives, admittedly sometimes not. however with all these eye witnesses and recorded footage, i have not heard a single account of any witnesses stating they saw any kind of flashes. Only witness statements used in demolition theory is the audible boom boom boom.

This BOOM BOOM BOOM noise could be floors collapsing but I also count three explsions in the video (could be more on other sides), i dont know if with all thats going on if each explosion they would be distinguishable but these various explosions could be causing the noise just prior to collapse.

Final point - Now i am presuming the video is not arguing about the planes flying into the buildings. So if you take that as read, you see that the collapse starts from the area of damage caused by the plane. it would have to take some pretty skilled demolition expert to have explosives that would survive the impact of a plane and also know to start the collapse from where the plane hit.

I do not profess to be an expert on any of this, but these are my observations after several viewings and just using common sense and trying not to take at face value.

My view on 9/11 - I don't believe in organised demolition, missiles or mossad. i do believe that the american gov / whitehouse had advanced warning/ knowledge of this strike and either chose not to act or didnt take it as credible. i also believe that they did shoot down 93, but dont blame them.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This site has much good information...and right away i will get grief saying i am anti Jewish...but this is written by Jews wanting to expose the Cabal.

so no points for me there.

but the who did it is definately as important as the how.

so take the time to learn some things and WAKE UP!!!!!

there is a global plot going on and we are all in it. So you as people can just follow or you can choose to take a stance...cause YES one day soon you will need to choose who you want to believe.

Figuring out exactly how 9/11 was done is the work of crime investigators or conspiracy hobbyists who will endlessly go on discussing and debating every minuscule and intricate detail of the event to no avail. It doesn’t take a structural engineer to tell you that two 110 story buildings and a 47 story steel skyscraper plummeting to the ground at nearly free-fall speed requires the assistance of explosives. All you need is two eyes that can see and a brain that thinks to come to that sound conclusion. This is why it is of my opinion that more emphasis should be placed on the “who” instead of the “how”. It should be obvious to anyone that discovering ‘who did 9/11′ is infinitely more important than discovering how they did it.

source:Just info...but it does not hurt to become informed

Enjoy learning as it will help you to make the right choices to come

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestlessNRG
this does notseem anything like the neat order of a demolition and in professional demolitions there is no external detonation

Welcome to ATS! The implosion of the WTC's were not neat or professional by any means and weren't meant to be. There was an official conspiracy theory that had to be perpetuated. If you concocted Operation 9/11, would you want those buildings to look more like professional controlled demolitions, or less?

There is no arguing these are EXPLOSIONS not implosions.

You must be talking about the puffs/ejections:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dab83d90c0f.jpg[/atsimg]

These puffs are the direct result of high-powered explosives being detonated and are seen in many controlled demolitions that use explosives. And these puffs are only seen in controlled demolitions.

Those that think they are debunking 9/11 conspiracy theories, make up their own theories as to what those puffs/ejections are. But that's all they can do is opinionize and theorize. But what is factual is that those puffs/ejections have only ever been seen in controlled demolitions and not a single person has ever been able to prove otherwise.

i have not heard a single account of any witnesses stating they saw any kind of flashes

Then you have not read the First Responder Oral Histories then because there are many firefighters that did see the flashes, and some of the first responders even said they heard "popping or exploding sounds" associated with the flashes.

This BOOM BOOM BOOM noise could be floors collapsing

No it absolutely could not be. The towers collapsed in about 15 seconds and were 110 stories high. That's 8-10 floors per second that were being destroyed. That's one floor every 1/10th of a second. The BOOM BOOM BOOM is coming from the ejections that are shown in my image above.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RestlessNRG

Glad you posted, I think this forum needs members who can analyse information and apply common sense.

Hope you will continue to post.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

BoneZ, when you say " The implosion of the WTC's were not neat or professional by any means and weren't meant to be " do you mean that charges were detonated irregularly to cloak a cd ?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Listen carefully from 0:43 - 0:47, in those few seconds you can hear the faint sequence of explosions, after that point, the sound of the building collapsing drowns out everything and would mask any further detonations.

Independent accounts of explosions from multiple firefighters INSIDE the building BEFORE they collapsed cannot be argued. You can't allow yourself to speculate about what they "may" have been hearing, you take it as face value, LOTS of people heard explosions.

I've said it before and I still hold the same opinion to this day, if you didn't immediately find something suspicious about the total collapse of two 110 story buildings in 10-13 seconds (or the way in which they collapsed) than you will never understand. You are fighting a losing battle, overcome the fear and let the truth set you free.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

" ... building 7 however which was not damaged ..."

Those are your words , now , here are some more of your words ..." Anyone can do some research ..." .

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Isn't it strange that for each building the start of their collapse aligned just right with the random floor that was first hit? This is one variable that bothers me in the controlled det theory. Also since the collapse accelerated to almost freefall speed during the first part of the collapse we would hear distinctive bangs/explosions in noise then it would blend together as the fall went faster and faster, and so I think it would be hard to suggest it was explosions and not the tremendous forces in the collapse.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Those that think they are debunking 9/11 conspiracy theories, make up their own theories as to what those puffs/ejections are. But that's all they can do is opinionize and theorize. But what is factual is that those puffs/ejections have only ever been seen in controlled demolitions and not a single person has ever been able to prove otherwise.

To break it down isn't controlled dets just a large force, and something along the lines of a TT collapsing would not massive forces also be generated? You could very well be right, but we do not have anything to compare a collapsing TT to for us to see if these jets also happen during the massive force that would also be created during the collapse.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So many could smell the stinch after 911. It was their in your face from the beginning and so few new. The individuals that make up this country (not all of course) are going to get what they deserve and it want be long. Bush, Obama, Clinton and now Hillary. What else could go so terribly wrong. Maybe someone like Cheney elected next.

Why not...the fools are here to elect he or she.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dab83d90c0f.jpg[/atsimg]

One thing interesting in your pictures is in the control det picture the building looks to have every floor leaning with the integrity compromised but the towers look to have straight and solid floor just prior to the collapsing floor from above hitting them.

Also would we actually see this type of control det with the tower since they would focused the det on the inner core and the other building is a good example of a skeleton style support where they would need the controlled det all over it even close to the outer wall?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

" Not to mention, at about 8-10 floors being destroyed per second (that's one floor every 1/10th of a second), you're not going to hear the timed booms that the witnesses testified to. "

Then how did the witnesses hear them ?

You have stated in several posts , within this thread , that we wouldn't be able to hear the floors collapsing , and now you are saying that we aren't going to hear the 'booms' . Which one is it bonez ?

At least I agree with you that we can't hear the 'booms' . I , and the majority of posters in this thread can't hear them , but you can .

Hmmm ...

[edit on 5-9-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

So if it did not contain explosions why was it censored?

So now we have all this information that was FIOA'd so it is undeniable that there was much cover up. But "debunkers" have been denying it for years and years now.

That makes it look like they endorse covering up information.

Why do you automatically assume that "debunkers" would be against the release of this information?

I heartily endorse it and am fervently against censorship and secrecy.

Not least because it shows even more clearly that almost all Truther contentions are without merit.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

" This is evidence NIST has been sitting on for 10 years. "

Actually , it's 9 years .

So , they had nine years to destroy this 'smoking gun' and they didn't .

Instead , they simply released it because the court ordered them to . Yea , right .

Doesn't add up bonez .

" it appears NIST may have edited some of the videos that they are releasing. "

Or , maybe it was some truther who edited it .

[edit on 5-9-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme

The people of the USA have forgotten what their grandparents (wwII) and great great grandparent Civil war fought and died for. It is our turn now to fight for what is right

By going on the internet and talking about it with other Truthers?

Because when you switch the computer off there isn't very much 9/11 activism is there? Bit silly to compare a load of keyboard warriors recycling five-year old theories and pressing the ignore button on arguments they don't like to people who actually fought fascism.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

along with a small amount of damage

This is why I love you guys. You see and hear just what you want to, as evidenced by the demolition reports you can "hear" in your video.

Only someone with an extraordinary sense of reality could describe an enormous fuel-laden passenger jet flying into a skyscraper as a "small amount of damage".

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ATTENTION, IMPORTANT INFO AHEAD

I have found some interesting information that pertains to this. France demolishes many taller buildings using a method of taking out a high floor from the building (naturally removing windows and other possibly explosive material). The removal of the floor's support allows the top of the building to collapse straight down on the rest, resulting in a complete demolition with no explosives required. They profess it to be the safest method of demolition because it does not require the weakening of the building prior to demolition.

SOURCES:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Maybe you'll notice that when they collapse (EVEN WITHOUT WINDOWS AND OTHER EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL), a lot of sound happens as well as almost explosive noises. NO EXPLOSIVES.

Explain this away, you so-called truther.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

" That's because the rest were drowned out by the loud roaring...
The witnesses that were there that I included in the video did hear the rest of the detonations as the buildings fell. "

Again , this makes absolutely no sense at all . How did the witnesses hear "the rest of the detonations" , if the "rest were drowned out by the loud roaring " ?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
talkin about explosions the puffs of smoke the So Called Squibs

Squibs
High-Velocity "Demolition Squibs" Are Visible in the Twin Towers' Collapses
911research.wtc7.net...

hmm interesting as the outer Structure of the World Trade Centers IS the Supporting Frame Instead of putting them inside how about Outside No One Would Notice or able to see them Anyways

now is this Video Fake or The Real Deal One Month Before the WTC Was Hit ? I havent Really research this on much to find out

but this has got me thinking a Drone not Alien but man made drone planting Squibs if this did happen Especially late at night who is going to notice Except for maybe a window washer!

(911 WTC Squibs ) Video
dumpalink.com...

911 Mysteries - Demolitions - Squibs

9/11 Revisited: Were explosives used? (56 min )

For UFO Nuts Like ME!!!!!

(UFO or a drone Planting a Squib ? ) Makes Perfect sense Right ?

Unidentified object at the twin towers (enhanced)

LETS ASK Some IRON Workers About what they think! The ONES THAT
Built THE WTC 1 & 2 and where at Ground Zero! after the Fall of the 2 Towers

I Know Some Iron Workers Native American Mohawks That Worked on the WTC and Built it , that basically Says same thing that these Guys have said There was no way in hell that an Airliner could Bring Down the 2 Towers The Towers were Made Designed to withstand impacts of a Plane and Earthquakes Well look what happened with the Empire State building
you think that the Architects would built a Building to Withstand an Airliner
Crash ? Seeing after the incident of the B25 Crashing into the Empire State Building in 1945 ?

Ground zero iron workers: Unanswered Questions

B-25 Empire State Building crash
en.wikipedia.org...

Plane Hits Empire State Building

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join