WTC Detonations Finally Revealed (Video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

this is a pic from pentagon that day. hole seems small.

Thats because it ia an EXIT HOLE - some debris including section of landing gear punched hole in wall after transitting through 3 sections
of Pentagon

Close up of hole

What made the hole - piece of landing gear

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
So I pick Capt Jonas ....

I'll pick FDNY firefighter John Schroeder, NYPD Craig Bartmer and the 118 other first responders that heard contrary to Cpt. Jonas. Thanks for stopping by.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
deleted due to error in titles.

[edit on 9/5/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

- 118 accounts supported the explosion version of what happened

I'd love to see a source for that because I'd like to know what criteria they used to decide what constituted support for the "explosion version".

I imagine that as soon as anybody said they heard a loud noise it went straight into the "supports Truth [sic]" box.

I'm sorry if I sound cynical. But I was assured by a poster here that Chief Hayden supported the idea of a CD on 7. A quote was provided that seemed to imply that he might. But when i read the rest of the paragraph it quickly became clear that this was total nonsense, cherry picking to the point of fabrication.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
So now her crap is acceptable again

She didn't do "9/11 Eyewitness", she did "9/11 Mysteries".

You can't even get your own facts straight, Gen. Why even bother posting?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

I'd love to see a source for that because I'd like to know what criteria they used to decide what constituted support for the "explosion version".

The PhD source was posted in the very post you quoted.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Here GoodolDave, you can use these lovely videos of power transformers, from small to large, exploding. Pretty darn loud arent they? Hell they are louder than those "powerful demo charges" at WTC even,

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

SixSigma that crane was brought down by CD, no doubt about it. You can first hear the low frequency explosions at the very beginning, then you can hear the actual charges going off right before the crane collapsed. That stadium was suppose to be secretly destroyed and it was suppose to look like a crane failure. We all know that a steel crane cannot fail all by itself. So they used demo charges on the crane. Those three men were murdered by an inside job.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman
[more

[edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

I imagine that as soon as anybody said they heard a loud noise it went straight into the "supports Truth [sic]" box.

I'm sorry if I sound cynical. But I was assured by a poster here that Chief Hayden supported the idea of a CD on 7. A quote was provided that seemed to imply that he might. But when i read the rest of the paragraph it quickly became clear that this was total nonsense, cherry picking to the point of fabrication.

New York Times aquired the oral histories of the 1st responders via FOIA, and has 503 accounts...

more than 12,000 pages of oral histories rendered in the voices of 503 firefighters, paramedics, and emergency medical technicians, were made public on Aug. 12. The New York Times has published all of them.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

If you dont have time to read 12000 pages, here are the 118 oral histories with explosives
www.journalof911studies.com...

[edit on 5-9-2010 by conar]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
why isnt the landing gear you showed near the hole. and the plane came in from the outside. not from the inside out. the sign near the hole is on outside of building. you do see the parking sign?

If you don't mind, can we keep that to a Pentagon thread and hop back on topic? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

It really doesn't matter if there were explosive objects in the WTCs. There could be transformers, gas tanks, ammunition, C4, fireworks, whatever... it wouldn't matter.

What matters is, there were explosions, and nobody knows exactly what they were, and nobody has proven what they were. Nobody knows...

This leaves questions unanswered.

To sit there and only guess instead of investigate is pure ignorance / stupidity.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

With respect, after two skyscrapers come crashing down to the ground beneath how many emergency vehicles and alike I don't know, you have got to expect some explosions. I think we all agree the 9/11 story doesn't add up, but to continue chasing this theory of controlled demolition without absolute proof will lead nowhere.

I agree that a game was played that day which changed the world forever. I just think all our efforts need to be on the players of that game to find out what really went on. There's a good chance we'll be here in another ten years talking about demolition when those involved in 9/11 may have passed on and we'll need to wait another fifty or so years before the truth comes out.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by illumin8ed
It's not supposed to sound like an explosion.

OK.

So whats it supposed to sound like?

If you don't know, then logic dictates you can't compare it to anything you've ever heard before.

Have you ever heard a structural member under tension snap?

If not, how can you say it doesn't sound like an explosion?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

This is what I don't understand about this video and all the others like it. How can you determine what a controlled explosion is supposed to sound like, given that two massive structures have just toppled and who knows what got caught up in the destruction. Why are people almost pathological about the notion of controlled demolition, when there really has yet to be any solid evidence supporting this theory.

For the record, 9/11 doesn't add up. The truth is without question very different to what we were told, but for people to keep believing in things they want to hear doesn't help the desire we all share for the truth about that day to come to light.

This video tells us nothing. I don't mean any disrespect to people by that statement, it's just that I don't hear controlled explosions.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I too, am a truther. My biggest issue with this video though is that the explosions are heard DURING the collapse of the building.

In a controlled demolition, aren't the explosions done just BEFORE the collapse? IE - the explosions are what CAUSES the collapse, in this video, the collapse starts BEFORE the explosions are heard. It could be a sound travelling distance doppler effect type thing, but I don't think so.

I don't think this video is the smoking gun I've been looking for.

I think a street level camera showing a missile approaching the Pentagon would be the smoking gun I'M looking for

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
In a controlled demolition, aren't the explosions done just BEFORE the collapse?

There are plenty of videos where you can hear explosions BEFORE the collapse of all 3 WTC buildings. There are also dozens of witnesses, first responders included, that heard the pre-collapse explosions.

But to answer your question, no the explosions aren't always done before the collapse. There are plenty of implosion videos where the explosives continue to detonate as the buildings are collapsing, just as was done at the WTC.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by illumin8ed

With respect, after two skyscrapers come crashing down to the ground beneath how many emergency vehicles and alike I don't know, you have got to expect some explosions. I think we all agree the 9/11 story doesn't add up, but to continue chasing this theory of controlled demolition without absolute proof will lead nowhere.

I agree that a game was played that day which changed the world forever. I just think all our efforts need to be on the players of that game to find out what really went on. There's a good chance we'll be here in another ten years talking about demolition when those involved in 9/11 may have passed on and we'll need to wait another fifty or so years before the truth comes out.

I highly doubt truth will come out after 50 years. There are civil war records that are STILL sealed and there are WW II records that are sealed for 100 years and longer. Even the records on David Kelly's so called "suicide" have been locked for more than 50years (70, i think, but I could be wrong).

One example - My Great Aunt "did something during the War" at Bletchley Park, but wasn't allowed to talk about it for the rest of her life, and we have absolutely no idea what she did, although when we were in school we just use to know that she was the person to ask if you had a complicated math problem, even when she was in her 80's. When she passed, her will requested a "burial at sea". My mother approached the UK Navy, which sent out a Frigate complete with officers in Uniform Dress Whites lining the decks, and a gun salute. We still have NO IDEA what she did, but what it was was certainly good enough to get a major send off from the Navy. What's interesting to me is that SHE was the first person to give me a book about and get me interested in UFOs and Alien visitations, back when I was about 7.

It's unlikely those records or 9/11 will be unsealed for a VERY long time.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Interesting story about your aunt.

Yes, Kelley's medical files have been put under lock and key, but thanks to recent press coverage and lobbying, those files will hopefully be reviewed to determine if there is reason to open another (transparent) inquiry.

Over here in the UK, we have the Iraq Inquiry which has already taken testimony from former cabinet ministers to the ex head of MI5. All of who have questioned the validity of the reasons for invasion. Slowly, some truths are emerging and pieces of the jigsaw are coming together. I agree that it will be a long time before the ultimate truth reveals itself, if at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
OK.

So whats it supposed to sound like?

It supposed to sound like crashing steel and concrete, not explosions.

I just told you... It's NOT supposed to sound like an explosion, or series of explosions. Explosions create shock waves that are supersonic. No materials in the WTC could make supersonic shock waves that resemble explosions. The materials would have to travel faster than sound. Explosive shock waves create a sound that normal sound can not replicate.

If you don't know, then logic dictates you can't compare it to anything you've ever heard before.

I don't need to know what it sounds like in order to know that it doesn't sound like an explosion. Supersonic shock waves create a unique sound that couldn't possible be replicated by falling crashing objects, unless they travel faster than sound.

Have you ever heard a structural member under tension snap?

Yes.

If not, how can you say it doesn't sound like an explosion?

I can say that because explosions create supersonic shock waves, and crashing objects falling by gravity do not.

Sound is just vibration. No matter how the building falls, it will only vibrate so much, and only vibrate the air so much, and only create so much sound. It will NEVER create a supersonic shock wave unless it travels faster than sound. It will NEVER sound like an explosion.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by illumin8ed]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join