It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Detonations Finally Revealed (Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
And if you search for building implosion videos, you will see they start crumbling at the bottom first, whereas the WTC 1 2 went from top down.

Not true. I've got many implosion videos where the collapse is initiated in the middle or the top of the buildings.

Researchers who truly research a subject find stuff like that.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
I watched the video and to be honest all I could hear was the sound of floors collapsing down onto each other.

Sorry, but that's not what you heard. At 8-10 floors being destroyed per second, you won't hear the actual floors crashing into each other because that's approximately one floor every 1/10th of a second.

I can't believe a government would knowingly kill over 3,000 people

I can't believe that human beings within a government would concoct a plan to carry out fake terrorist attacks on American soil, blow up planes and ships, have mock funerals with fake casualties, and blame it all on another country to go to war with that country. It's called "Operation Northwoods". 9/11 was Operation Northwoods, upgraded.

I also can't believe that certain criminals within the government tried falsely making a case that the Soviet Union was amassing WMD's and other such "secret and undetectable weapons" back in the 1970's, and then those same criminals regain power in 2000 and again tried falsely making a case that Iraq was amassing WMD's and other such weapons.

Learn your history and things will start to make a little more sense.

so are we supposed to believe that they didn't see a civil war in Iraq coming, yet were able to pull off the largest terrorist attack in modern day history?

And yet you would rather believe that some people directed by someone in a cave could do it better than the world's largest and most advanced military?

link   

Originally posted by thedman
Here is interview with FDNY Capt Jay Jonas who was in the North Tower
stairway as building came down around him

Reading the First Responder Oral Histories, out of 503 accounts:

- 10 accounts supported the "official version" of what happened.

- 118 accounts supported the explosion version of what happened.

Watch this video by Dr. MacQueen, PhD:

link   

Originally posted by okbmd
If NIST is not a reliable source for facts , why do truthers quote NIST when it is to their liking ?

I've never seen anyone reach as far as you just did to attack truthers. NIST was court-ordered to release images and videos to the International Center for 9/11 Studies. That has absolutely nothing to do with "quoting" them. This is evidence NIST has been sitting on for 10 years.

There are 3 TB's of images and videos being released by NIST at this time. So, stay tuned for much more evidence being presented.

Originally posted by okbmd
Furthermore , if NIST is part of the OS , and complicit in some sort of coverup , why the hell would they release a video that would show evidence of a controlled demolition ?

Um, because they were court-ordered to?

And in case you haven't seen this ATS thread here, it appears NIST may have edited some of the videos that they are releasing.

link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
I agree -- I couldn't tell the "explosions" from the sounds of the floors collapsing.

Again, people won't hear floors collapsing because 8-10 floors were destroyed per second. That's one floor every 1/10th of a second. Sorry, but you're not hearing floors collapsing.

link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
There were like 2 or 3 of those sounds, not a dozen for a dozen story building. How on Earth does this prove explosives?

That's because the rest were drowned out by the loud roaring. Did you not hear the sound get progressively louder?

The witnesses that were there that I included in the video did hear the rest of the detonations as the buildings fell. Add on top of the the ejections, the flashes, all are associated with controlled demolitions and none are associated with fire-induced collapses.

link   

Originally posted by MrWebby666
S+F!!

That video gave me chills, i dont know what to believe anymore.

Thanks for watching. There's tons more videos being released by NIST, so there will likely be more posted. Stay tuned!

link   

Originally posted by neformore
OK.

Why does this "have" to be explosives?

Buildings don't collapse in timed fashions. Buildings also don't collapse with those timed booms, associated with ejections:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dab83d90c0f.jpg[/atsimg]

Nor do buildings collapse with timed booms associated with ejections AND flashes "going up, down and around" both towers in the lower and middle levels of the towers with "popping or exploding sounds" associated with those flashes.

Come on, Nef. You're a very intelligent person.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Originally posted by neformore
Can anyone tell me what a tower block the size of the WTC collapsing is supposed to sound like?

It's not supposed to sound like an explosion.

Explosions usually expand faster than sound.... This creates a shock wave which moves faster than sound (supersonic). This creates a distinguishable explosion sound normally only heard from explosions.

Also, these supersonic shock waves (pressure waves) are much sharper changes in pressure than normal sound waves, so they create a noticeably different sound than normal sounds.

Unless the WTC's were collapsing faster than sound and creating faster than sound shock waves, I don't think it would sound anything like an explosion.

People experienced with explosives and explosions (most firefighters) at ground zero on 9/11 would definitely be able to tell the difference between an explosion and a loud sound.

I know I could tell the difference.

Shock waves are not conventional sound waves; a shock wave takes the form of a very sharp change in the gas properties on the order of a few mean free paths (roughly micro-meters at atmospheric conditions) in thickness. Shock waves in air are heard as a loud "crack" or "snap" noise. Over longer distances a shock wave can change from a nonlinear wave into a linear wave, degenerating into a conventional sound wave as it heats the air and loses energy. The sound wave is heard as the familiar "thud" or "thump" of a sonic boom, commonly created by the supersonic flight of aircraft.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think this is how gunshot detection systems can determine the difference between a loud sound and a gunshot explosion.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by illumin8ed]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

reply to post by illumin8ed

Well, the only thing being demolished in this video and your post is civility.

How am I not being civil?

Pointing out that people who make blind wild guesses and don't look for the truth are possibly idiots, is not uncivil. It's just the truth...

You can make wild guesses all you want, but if you don't search for truth then you are ignorant. It's just a fact of life... I'm not pointing any fingers.

Example; If you blindly believe the Earth is flat and don't investigate the truth, you are an idiot. Do you disagree?

10 years on and no one is closer to the truth.

You are wrong. People who still investigate are closer to the truth than people who don't.

I will talk with you once you decide to engage in a more reasoned manner.

Don't bother. You are going on ignore. If you can't handle the word "idiot" even when it isn't directed at you, then you aren't worth my time.

Other than that, this video proves nothing accept to further unfounded rumours.

It proves there were explosions on 9/11!

What exploded? Good question... why don't you look for the truth instead of just guess?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
this whole mess has smelled fishy from the day it happened. from the Bin Ladens being the only family allowed to fly, hi-jackers who where supposed to be the pilots still alive, right down to the current day where they wont open up a new investigation for all the families who lost loved ones. so after seeing this post i decided to see what demolition experts have to say on the matter. it is a little interesting and i feel they are the professionals at this type of thing. seems they have differing accounts for their initial reation to their present day conclusion. why did alot of them change their stories?

911research.wtc7.net...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b63ce4e1982a.gif[/atsimg]
this is a pic from pentagon that day. hole seems small.

In the PBS documentary America Rebuilds, which aired in September 2002, Larry Silverstein, the owner of 7 WTC and leaseholder and insurance policy holder for the remainder of the WTC Complex, recalled a discussion with the fire department in which doubts about containing the fires were expressed. Silverstein recalled saying, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it". "They made that decision to pull", he recalled, "and we watched the building collapse." Silverstein issued a statement that it was the firefighting team, not the building, that was to be pulled

why didnt the firefighters get this info? it wasnt across any of their chatter that day. and they where still climbing stairs.

demolitionexpertsquestion911.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Another Dollar in Jar. I'll be rich soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ya know, the intricacies and specifics of 9-11 could be discussed, proved, refuted, and debunked over and over till the end of time. Instead of hashing out the same recycled evidence/testimony we should be looking at the "effects" of 9-11.

Much like a detective looks at who "gained" the most from the crime in question and comes up with a suspect list.

The most damning evidence of government involvement in 9-11 is in the effects of the event to this day.

-They gained more power over their people instilling fear. Patriot acts, internet monitoring, homeland security, etc.

-They have the green light militarily due to the emotional decisions of the country at the time.

I mean our government gained the most of anyone after 9-11....the effects of the event are too convienient not to acknowledge.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
curious...i figured i'd hear something...but all i heard was a building crashing in on its self.

As much as you want to believe your story, you really have to accept facts and come back to reality.

There are evil people in the world...and some of those evil people flew huge airplanes carrying a ton of fuel into those buildings and they came tumbling down.

Wake up. Grow up. Whatever it takes. There were no "demolition type explosions"

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

and here, the picture you use to claim your "insider 9/11" theory - the only person claiming that this is the hole from the airplane is you.

Just because you say thats what it is, doesn't make it so.

No matter how hard you concentrate...it's just going to continue to be one big fat made up wanna-be-truth LIE

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Wow - who to believe ? An experienced FDNY Fire Captain (now battalion Chief) who was there or some whack job professor in Canada?

There is such as CREDIBITY - ie some people testimony are more reliable than others . Capt Jonas is giving a first hand account of what he heard that day. McQueen is giving his OPINION based on personal belief (and paranoia)

One think about opinion - it is like a rectum, everyone has one and are usually full of Sh*t....

So I pick Capt Jonas ....

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Like I've posted before, if it was demos, why did the outer structure stand longer than the inner structure? Why did it not all come down at once. They just do not sound similar. The explosions happen in the same time span between each other, but the speed of collapse and the scale is completely different.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
I dont even need audio.....

If the buildings fell due to structural damage, they would obviously fall vertically downwards....

Yet we see the WTC's exploding....not falling, but actually ejecting horizontally....from the top down.

Gravity works downwards....

The WTC's 1 and 2 explode horizontally outwards...

This could ONLY have been caused by explosives....nothing else.

So

- it didn't land in its footprint

- it doesn't resemble a CD.

You clearly disagree with Bonez. Which is obviously fair enough.

At least you're not as bad as Richard Gage who manages to hold these two contradictory notions in his head at the same time.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well I turned up my volume and couldn't
distinguish the explosions from the
floors collapsing. But I do believe the
witnesses testimony had more impact
on me than the actual video.
I am a truther by the way

I'm right there with ya dock on all points. The thing is, none of this will amount to a hill of beans. The PTB are as likely to tell the truth about this as they are about JFK. Watch and see that when "the date" arrives for JFK records, they push it back again...

unless were under complete totalitarian control and then i wont matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join