It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Detonations Finally Revealed (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The clip of the collapse in the following video was one of many recently released by NIST to the International Center for 9/11 Studies under the Freedom of Information Act in response to a lawsuit the Center filed against NIST and posted here on 9/11 Blogger.

Detonations are heard at the onset of the collapse of the North Tower. Some witness testimony is also included in the video.

It's best to watch this video on a computer or TV where the volume can be turned up a bit to hear the detonations:

It's undeniable what is heard in the video and what the witnesses said they heard as well. I absolutely can't wait to see what the debunkers have to say about this one.

It is time for an international investigation into 9/11.

***Your comment won't be entertained if you comment before you watch the entire video.***

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Great video - I think it's very revealing when one of the guys interviewed says that he knew right away something was fishy, when the media reports of the event had removed all the explosions that he heard in person that day.

On a side note I'd love to see someone estimate how far away the camera is from the building, so that the sound delay can be determined. The explosions seem to occur right as the building starts to fall - but accounting for the distance, this implies the explosions started before the initiation of collapse. But without the distance it's hard to say for sure.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
well I turned up my volume and couldn't
distinguish the explosions from the
floors collapsing. But I do believe the
witnesses testimony had more impact
on me than the actual video.
I am a truther by the way

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

FFWD to 3:00

Here is another witness who heard explosions as well. 'William Rodriguez.'

S&F great video!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

BoneZ, I don't think you will find many people impressed with this who are not true believers already.

The video in its introduction says the sound has been amplified, and its still basically a growing rumble as you would expect, and you invite listeners to further increase their volume.

I didn't need to turn up my volume for a real cd like this :-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
The explosions seem to occur right as the building starts to fall - but accounting for the distance, this implies the explosions started before the initiation of collapse.

If you watch the documentary called "9/11 Eyewitness", you can hear some very loud explosions come from the North Tower just before collapse. But there were some explosions to initiate the collapse of both towers. However, what this video, that was recently released by NIST, represents is hearing some of the actual detonations as the building is collapsing.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I suppose the usual Gang will be on soon saying its not Explosives its the Floors Banging off each other on the way down, an it was the same for the two other Buildings lol!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
The video in its introduction says the sound has been amplified, and its still basically a growing rumble as you would expect

You can hear the detonations at the beginning of the rumble. That's why I looped the detonations so that they may be more clearly heard. If you can't hear them, you either don't want to hear them, or didn't watch the video in it's entirety.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
any 'popping' can be subjectively described as an 'explosion'

has anyone listed or counted the actual number of these explosions...

has the explaination that beams & columns and outside wall panels being thrown from the building are not the cause of these preceived explosions

were there explosions at regular intervals and of about the same decible

remember there could not be any more than 60 seperate explosions pretty much in regular intervals to bring down a 114 storey structure

floor slabs pancaking, columns snapping, metal shear wall panels being snapped off and flung some distance from the collapsing building...
all these incidents would create the 'bangs' 'explosions' heard from witnesses, all at different locations

poking a dead horse ain't going to change things

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Some people make excuses to themselves that ultimately allows them to ignore just about any piece of damning evidence there is, that doesn't go along with the OS. With these people, you can show them confessions and they still wouldn't believe it. I'm willing to bet that this video is only one that will preach to the choir, so to speak.

--airspoon

Edit for spelling: "quire - choir"

[edit on 4-9-2010 by airspoon]

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

You're forgetting something aren't you?

Think carefully..are you thinking?

Now, cast your mind back...wayyy back...at least as far back in time as...about half an hour.

Now, think..you DO remember the witnesses don't you?

The firefighters and other ON THE SCENE witnesses, not conspiracy theorists mind you, not people who have watched and listened to video and recordings either, but actual on the scene, live witnesses who were there AT THE TIME.

Now, can you remember what they said?

No?

Well, the one thing they ALL have in common, is they ALL heard explosions going off BEFORE the buildings started falling into their footprints.

"BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM...Just like a building being demolished..."

Remember now?

[edit on 4/9/2010 by spikey]

+40 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter that countless eyewitnesses, architects and engineers have all stated plainly that this cannot have happened in the fashion the government would have you believe, people will still doubt.

To a large degree I think people need to believe the official story, because to not believe it creates the possibility that the government could be involved in much more. For many, this is a level of complicity they cannot live with.

..Ex

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3_exceed
To a large degree I think people need to believe the official story, because to not believe it creates the possibility that the government could be involved in much more. For many, this is a level of complicity they cannot live with.

Well said. And is one of the main reasons why so many people are in denial or go so far out of their way to remain in denial, regardless of the facts or truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I agree it is probably a deep rooted psychological fear of their governments and it's subsidiaries, that keeps people in denial for the very reasons that have been given.

But i say it's better to face those fears.

When i was a boy scout, many moons ago - our motto was 'Always be prepared'. Another was 'Face life's challenges with courage and conviction'.

To deny a truth based on fear of what else may happen, is illogical.
Denial of horrifying truths will not stop whatever the governments of the world (not just the US), have or will have planned for the people.

It's better to face it and tackle it head on, wherever it leads.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

any 'popping' can be subjectively described as an 'explosion'

has anyone listed or counted the actual number of these explosions...

has the explaination that beams & columns and outside wall panels being thrown from the building are not the cause of these preceived explosions

were there explosions at regular intervals and of about the same decible

remember there could not be any more than 60 seperate explosions pretty much in regular intervals to bring down a 114 storey structure

floor slabs pancaking, columns snapping, metal shear wall panels being snapped off and flung some distance from the collapsing building...
all these incidents would create the 'bangs' 'explosions' heard from witnesses, all at different locations

poking a dead horse ain't going to change things

Yea man an it happened to 2 buildings exactly the same ? not to mention number 7 its an insult to the intelligence of every thinking human being in the world

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3_exceed

It really doesn't matter that countless eyewitnesses, architects and engineers have all stated plainly that this cannot have happened in the fashion the government would have you believe, people will still doubt.

..Ex

Never mind the Government. When the American Society of Civil Engineers , some 120,000 plus strong, expresses concern about the collapse of the WTC Towers then I will be concerned. But of course they haven't.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Some people make excuses to themselves that ultimately allows them to ignore just about any piece of damning evidence there is, that doesn't go along with the OS. With these people, you can show them confessions and they still wouldn't believe it. I'm willing to bet that this video is only one that will preach to the quire, so to speak.

--airspoon

Is it quire or choir? Anyway the thing about it is, there's been so much purposeful placed dis-information circulating (i.e. hologram) that most people (especially now) just assume believe what was originally told.

I truly believe, the government (US, Britain and Israel) themselves are behind both the event and ridiculous rumors afterwards.

How best get away with a crime? Confuse the crap out of everyone so the illogical (3 buildings falling) becomes the logical.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
One of the things I can't yet understand after watching this video and digesting the previous information that has been spewed at me from conspiracy theorists everywhere is this: Why is it that the buildings in ALL the examples I've seen, when they are being demolished you hear the explosions BEFORE the collapse, and then the collapse creates much less sound? In the WTC collapses, the buildings didn't begin to make a ton of sound until AFTER they began to fall. I watched the video a few times, once with my eyes open, once with them closed. I could not make out "explosions," but sounds of crashing, overall chaotic destruction. In demolitions things are clean and easily recognizable. The towers fell in a very unclean manner, creating massive amounts of noise, parts of them collapsing OUTWARD, etc. The eyewitnesses provided happen to have never seen a building of that size collapse before, so naturally the only comparable item they have is a building being demolished.

This video here explains a number of things about the falling speed and also about how the outside of the first tower collapsed before the rest came with it:

www.youtube.com...

Look closely at this next one. AFTER the tower collapses there are still parts standing that continue to fall slowly after the rest is down.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Varemia]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well I turned up my volume and couldn't
distinguish the explosions from the
floors collapsing. But I do believe the
witnesses testimony had more impact
on me than the actual video.
I am a truther by the way

How can you say you are a truther and that the floors collapsed in the same breath? One is incompatible with the other. Either the floors collapsed, as non-truthers assert, or they did not fall intact but were blown in succession to smithereens, as truthers claim. The notion of these sounds being the clumpity-clump of intact floors dropping on top of one another is ludicrous. Even NIST acknowledged that the "pancake theory" was wrong. Yet you seem to be upholding this absurd idea despite calling yourself a truther.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I agree with you about the disinformation and it's so frusterating. However, I'm not ready to conclude on the perpatrator, though I certainly have my suspects. I know for sure that when I'm talking to others who still believe the OS, I never claim that I know who did it. Instead of pointing out what happened, I point out what didn't happen because after all, all we have to prove is that the OS isn't true. If we plant the seed that the OS is wrong is wrong, they can make up their own minds as to what could have happened and if people come to that conclusion on their own, as opposed to trying to convince them, then they are much more likely to follow the truth. Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

--airspoon

p.s. "quire" was my spell checker's fault, as it either didn't catch it or it changed it on its own.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join