It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian woman breastfeeds calf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Indian woman breastfeeds calf

www.telegraph.co.uk

Breastfeeding has become a thorny issue in the West, with some women declaring the act 'creepy' while others fervently believe 'breast is best'. But for Couthi Bai, a villager from Kilchu, India, the decision to breastfeed an orphaned calf after its mother died was a natural one. She tells her story.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Since the death of the calf's mother when it was only three days old, Chouthi Bai has breastfed the animal three or four times a day.

"After her mother died, I held her in my arms and breastfed her. I nurtured her by feeding her my milk. She was so young when the cow died. For me there is no difference between a calf and an infant," Bai, a resident of Kilchu village in India's desert state of Rajasthan, said on Saturday.

Wow what a story! In the times when we have young kids throwing puppies in river, old women dumping cats in trashbins a impoverished illiterate women in some rural land has saved life of a calf feeding her own breast milk. What an awesome news like a fresh air.

"For me there is no difference between a calf and an infant,"

I wish there were more people like this. Kudos to this female.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Forgot to add there is even a video in the article showing the calf feeding of the females breast.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well, we drink cow's milk.

I wonder when calves get teeth

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
wow, I think it's great what she's doing!!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by byugirl36
wow, I think it's great what she's doing!!

I agree with you. The comment "there is no difference between a calf and an infant" really touched my heart.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Well, we drink cow's milk.

I wonder when calves get teeth

The article states that the person has also started feeding the calf food so it's not like it's going to be forever on milk.

top topics

join