It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump in Serta mattress commercial - blatant 9/11 symbolisms

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons
reply to post by depth om

I will answer them.

There are other sheep in the hallway on pedestals although clearly the ones numbered 9 and 11 are prominently displayed up front.

No other sheep have numbers but 9, 11, 1

Is there any symbolic meaning to the main character, sheep number 1?

2001 = 01 = 1 .. ?

If it truly was a subliminal message then they failed miserably at it since
you consciously recognized it.

Because I am a paranoid conspiracy theorist. %99 of the audience seeing this are not.

Is there any chance that the 9 and 11 could be looked at in a positive light or is any time they're shown they have to be meant in a negative one?

Yes. When they are shown in such close proximity and in a light such as this, you're the one reaching by saying it's a random act of coincidence. This context is totally different. The relation between elements in the ad. It is not a coincidence seeing as these are created frame by frame.

Perhaps your perceptual accentuation is making you see them "time and time again" and "used exclusively in media".

Ok I was reaching here saying time and time again, though there are, oddities.

If you were able to obtain the story board planning session would you believe what you heard regardless of what was said?

Yes, but I won't obtain it. Questions like these are ultimately useless.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

It's not true that no other sheep have numbers but 9, 11, 1. It's why I originally said " There are other sheep in the hallway on pedestals although clearly the ones numbered 9 and 11 are prominently displayed up front." As seen in the screen shot below, another sheep is numbered behind 11, presumably 13. The one behind it is also numbered but doesn't show up as more than a blurry black dot essentially, so I left it out.

I certainly don't know the true meaning of sheep #1 although he's proclaimed to be the leader of the flock by the ad agency and does appear as the main character in the commercials. Of possible interest, the ad executive who made up the Serta Counting Sheep thought of the idea in 2001.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the subliminal message issue since regardless of being a PCT or not, no one should be able to see it by definition.

I never said it was a random act of coincidence and therefore wasn't stretching, although certainly have my suspicions, but was rather looking for a greater understanding if you thought it was at all possible for a 9 and an 11 to appear in a different light, which you answered.

There are oddities for sure but they're still possibly perceptual accentuation. Regarding the Simpson's 9/11 video, I certainly can see what you do but I question what's really there. I see a publication about New York with the twin towers on the cover that costs $9. The twin towers were synonymous with NYC and have been shown for years in many forms of media because it's recognizable. They do indeed look like an 11. Was the use of a double vertical line which also looks like an eleven in $ instead of a single also proof of prior knowledge? Were the twin towers designed to look like an eleven with foreknowledge of the attacks at the design phase over 50 years ago?

I don't think my last question was ultimately useless as I was trying to get a feel if you would believe or discredit the source you mentioned if it was possible to see.

Here's some more information you may be interested in.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Thank you for your reply, guess I was wrong about there being just the three sheep, though the 13 lends even more fuel to my paranoid fire

I apologize for being harsh throughout the thread. It is of interest to me that it was conceived in 2001. The info on the sheep is very interesting, the part about #9 enjoying surprise parties is unnerving along with #1's "military background".

lol you've dug up some interesting gems.

As for the towers being planned as elevens, I say there is no other alternative. Though some of these may be obtuse I found them unnerving, lending evidence to the theory that it was a sort of mega magical ritual aimed at catalyzing the world in a certain way.

It was Flight 11 that hit the First World Trade Center Towers.

Each tower has 110 floors (11*10)

New York City has 11 letters and New York is the 11th state to join the United States

George W. Bush and Dick B. Cheney each have 11 letters.

Afghanistan has 11 letters.

Flight 11 also had 92 passengers [9+2=11]

The second plane that hit was Flight 77 [7*11=77] which had 65 passengers
[6+5=11].

The attack was in September 11 which is the 254th day of the year [2+5+4=11], and
there are 111 days remaining in the year from 9/11.

On 9/13, George W. Bush stood by a fireman wearing a helmet #164 [1+6+4=11

The third building #7 to fall had 47 stories = 4+7=11

Jake Kotze has an interesting take on the whole event. Replete with all the trappings of masonic world engineering.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by depth om]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons

9's got the american flag on its back, and 11 is missing . . .

maybe it collapsed into its own footprint

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I didn't take you as being harsh toward me but rather passionate of your beliefs and I see nothing wrong with that.
I get perturbed when I think people are picking and choosing information and not looking at the entire picture which I'll gladly point out and I'm obviously skeptical about things.

I thought you might be interested in me throwing more information out there and probably fueling your thoughts although I kind of expected a comment with the #9 sheep with the American Flag.
The numerology is interesting, and you listed a few I haven't seen before, but I always question it because I believe numbers can be manipulated to become whatever you want. For example:

You posted your reply on 9/8/2010. 9 [8+2+0+1+0=]11.
You posted your reply @ 10:37. [10+3+7=20] 20-9=11.
You registered on 7/26/2007 [7+26+2+0+0+7=42] Bill Clinton was the 42nd president and he left office in 2001.
Three_moons has 10 letters and depth om has 7 letters, 10-7=3. 3 WTC building collapsed on their own on 9/11.

I haven't seen the video before which had some new information for me, thanks.

There's definitely a lot of questionable stuff related to 9/11. My problem is that I can always see both sides to any story. I'm not a very black and white person but rather very gray. It takes a lot to sway me in either direction. Being too open minded can actually be a drag sometimes.

I forgot to add in the last reply that the name of the commercial is "Serta Sheep Commercial - Room 9". The sites below are where I got the information from and there's more if you're interested.

Donald Trump Helps The Serta Sheep Find New Jobs
Donald Trump to find jobs for Serta Counting Sheep
Sheep for hire press release
Serta Counting Sheep
About Serta (Counting sheep campaign included)
Serta Counting Sheep

Also, there's a thread 9/11 Coincidences in cartoons tv shows you may be interested in.

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join