ATS LIVE: 22: Open Lines Tonight and Semper has the Keys!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot button topics of today.

Tonight's show host will be the infamous Semper Fortis as Neformore has the night off!

It might be a bit lite on staff tonight, but as always, we shall pull off a great show!

It is member call in, so think about the topics you want discussed!

So, that's YOUR subjects, through YOUR calls, with YOUR choice of how to listen.

If you are logged onto ATS, there is no excuse to not tune it!!
ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. Thats 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 11AM (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:11:53 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thanks for posting! I was wondering what I'd do tonight... Now I know.

Looking forward to the show and the chatroom!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
We may have a special one on one interview between the Great Johnny Anonymous and a very well known member. So tune in for that!!

Some proposed topics:

The beginning of the site changeover from old to new!
ADHD doesnt exist (www.abovetopsecret.com...)
Radical Islam is world's greatest threat - Tony Blair (www.abovetopsecret.com...) nice and controversal o0
Police nab puppy killer (www.abovetopsecret.com...) a rather morbid and controversal, yet popular topic

Anyone else have any ideas? What is a hot topic for YOU right now?

[edit on September 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Oh Em Gee....I had the oddest dream last night. And then I dreamt of Electric Universe.....

Anywayz, I'm staying in/tuning in tonight so there's no need to fret fellow chatroom conspirators.

...... btw, after party is at my place. U2U me for directionz (password).

*Disclaimer: Devo's ATS Live After Party is a private event and requires a password which will be provided upon request by ATS Pub regulars only. Mods, with the exception of Ahabstar and EO, will receive the password once the $10 Mod Cover Charge is paid in full via paypal invoice. In addition to passwords, nondisclosure agreements will also be required because, say it with me, what happens at Devo's, stays at Devo's!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
As many of our regular listeners know, it is Labor Day Weekend here in the States. And we do seem to run some sort of theme when we encounter a holiday that falls around a show. So with that in mind....

Tonight's show topics may or may not include the following discussions:

Hurricane Earl? Will it strike the East Coast or has all the Labor and effort in preparations gone to waste?

If you write a thread and have little to no replies was it a bad topic or should consider it a Labor of love?

Nine months ago was Christmas and New Year's Day. Do hospitals around the world see more births in their Labor rooms at this time of the year?

September is closing in on harvest time, Are you enjoying the fruits of your Labor?

And finally, grays do not seem to be either male or female from most descriptions. Do aliens have a hard Labor like humans when they are born?

Will these be the topics or will we hopefully go with something completely different and infinitely more interesting? Only way to find out is to tune in and be prepared to call in in to further the discussions that do take place. What better way to enjoy your Labor Day Weekend is there than to listen and call the show that thinks of you the listeners and members of ATS.

---As you have noticed, we gave the promoters and think tanks the Labor Day Weekend off and are now stuck with their ad hoc replacements. But dont let that discourage you. Tonight's show will be....well let's just say something for now.

edit on by Ahabstar because: There is no truth to the rumor of a writer's stike

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If I get my errands done on time I might actually get to tune in for the entire show tonight! I like the idea of a themed show, especially the If I Make a Thread and Nobody Shows, is it stilla Thread or a Labor of Love....I have had several Labor of Loves, and am sure this is a topic we can ALL relate to.

Also, speaking of Labor, unemployment, and jobs could be an interesting topic with call ins.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
HEY HOOOOOO

Semper is BACKKKK hosting this week... (That will either attract or repel, depending)

The show tonight will be fast moving, funny and FUN, (yes there is a difference)

Topics will include all that is listed above except Earl as it missed everything pretty much..

New Site Design.. Love it or Hate it...
Installing Win 7 and how it can embarrass you
Good Threads, Bad Threads, Doesn't anyone read my stuff???
Radical Islam (Got to have "some" controversy)
ADHD.. Yes or no?

AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO CALL US ABOUT

So get on Skype, call us and we will talk about what is important to you..

Semper

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
OH YEAH..

We have a GRRRREAT interview and a BRAND NEW Mondo Bizzaro....

(I can't wait.. WOO HOO)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Be there or be square!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Be there or be square!

What's with the resurrection of old pre-internet memes?

I'm going to miss the show guys...but for the best reason ever...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Someone's Hippie slip is showing.

I'll be listening in, especially because Semp is hosting. No telling what the CSIS might learn tonight.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I'm going to miss the show guys...but for the best reason ever...

Hmmm... That begs the question... WHY??

Whatever your reasons, I'm sure they're ... adequate.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

So Semper is hosting again. He did a great job last time. Not better or worse than neformore, i enjoyed his last hosting of the show.

I bet there will be some comments about the beginnings of the cross-over to ATS 2010. Still getting used to it myself, and i'm interested in what other members think as well.

I'm looking forward to it. I just got caught up with listening to all the recorded broadcasts on rewind yesterday, since i first started listening at episode 16 or 17 i think.

Semper, please give a shot out to Langley if they pop up on the globe.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Looking forward to the show and the chatroom!

no comment.

-et

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Be there or be square!

But I don't wanna be square.

So, does that mean I'll be there? Tune in to find out.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hey! Hey! HEY!!

ATSLive! Starts in just under four hours!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Nice, count me in!

Boy do I have a thing or two to say about that puppy video....

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks for always including the link to the show. If you didn't, I'd probably never be able to find my way back.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I resent my squareness being a factor of being there....

I will be there AND be square! ....

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I resent my squareness being a factor of being there....

I will be there AND be square! ....

It's hip to be a square....

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

AHHH no Huey, no News! AARGGHHH

I thought I safely left them behind in the 1980's.

Someone with Hendrix and the Beatles as avatar and signature should be docked points for posting a Huey Lewis and the News video.

[edit on 4/9/2010 by Chamberf=6]

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join