It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 20...June 23...Next to come - Big announcement on all channels late October 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Always following that sequence of events that would make the Timewave Zero end in May 2012, after the thread about colossal event on April 20 and the one about specific events on June 23 2010, this is a thread that is a little different.

If those events will actually happen, around October 21- 28 2010 all our leaders will make an announcement that will end up on all channels, about a secret discovery made around October 26 2009.

- Passing away of a well- known queen, most likely the UK one
( in next 5 days )

- Eruption of a medium size volcano, most likely in Africa
( In next 2 weeks )

- If Russia and another Asian country tensions will rise and if Russia is attacked with a minor terror attack by this Asian country
( From September 16 to October 7 2010 )

- If the Big one in California happens in next few weeks and if there is another quake in Italy, most likely , or near Italy, quake that would be very significant in magnitude...
( California quake, September 28 most likely, or October 6-7 2010 Meditteranean quake, October 7 2010 most likely )
( The Meditteranean quake may happen also in Mid October )

- Repression of a big riot in a place that suffered recently a natural disaster

- If some rocks or one rock falls that was unknown to most people and appears like unusual or a mystery
( October 11-18 2010 )

- After September 30 2010, discovery of a huge amount of money that was mysteriously spent for a unknown cause

If most of those events will happen, expect to see the big announcement around the third week of October to October 28 2010.

Remember that we are now in Predictions forum, so don't bash me, before to see if those events do happen.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Well, we don't have to wait long..

second line

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I never really put much stock in these things.

Especially this timewave zero thing, because to be quite honest I don't really understand it.

The one which says a riot after a recent natural disaster?

New Zealand perhaps?

Not long to wait anyway, especially about the Queen one.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I never really put much stock in these things.

Especially this timewave zero thing, because to be quite honest I don't really understand it.

The one which says a riot after a recent natural disaster?

New Zealand perhaps?

Not long to wait anyway, especially about the Queen one.

He made another thread with predictions that didn't come true and he said he "didn't put much expectancey in them."

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Always amusing to indulge in a few predictions.

Having said that, I don't plan around them. Take them with a pinch of salt and see what happens.

Perhaps people do see glimpses of the future or are able to come up with systems that try to predict but chances are the future is always in motion.

Having said that, two dreams I've had when I was young actually did come true exactly as I saw them.

Timewave Zero is a mystery to me as well. I've not looked into it much but it's fun to keep an eye on it and see what happens, if anything, in real life.

Not long to find out if these predictions have anything to them.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I don't usually follow prediction threads but curiously read them occasionally. Could you expand upon the rock prediction? I'm not quite following that one and am genuinely curious and a bit lost. What rock or rocks are known to many people that usually fall in a predictable fashion? What size rock or rocks are you referring to here?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So when the queen doesn't pass away with 5 days, can we effectively say that time wave zero is bunk?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
September 11th give or take couple of days solar activity( heatwaves, flares perhaps)
16th-19th september pope vatican?
Major quake volcanic eruption?

Disclosure this year.
S&F

Forgot to add. What's the significance if any with september 21st? Keeps coming to me but have no idea why.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Timewave Zero is always debunked already....--- In your head ---

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
About the rock prediction...

- I thought, its possible that we will have a small to medium meteor to fall unexpectedly on some forest or even small city around October 11- 18 2010 and that will be the trigger that will force the governments to say the truth...

Anyway, don't take my dates as the original ones of Timewave because they are not...
In fact, I believe in a different end date...
So, if you want the original Timewave follow Evasius, if you think its different there are those threads I make...

Understood, hippomchippo?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I wish you would stop posting these, you are discrediting time wave zero more and more with each thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
- Passing away of a well- known queen, most likely the UK one
( in next 5 days )

Elton John is gonna die?

So, I was wondering - as this is in dreams and predictions what you make of these other threads?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Oh, yeah? Like the colossal event on April 20 didn't happen?
Or like the unusual quake in June and the flood/dam thing in June didn't happen?

I'm just following another route to arrive to the truth about Timewave.
The choice is yours, Evasius threads or mine threads.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Why are you showing me those threads? What they have to do with those predictions?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Ah, a meteor. Thanks for the clarification but now I have another question or three. Because one meteor falls to Earth it is going to force the governments to tell us about the secret discovery from last year? How will it force the admittance of the discovery? Meteors do strike earth and we've simply been lucky to not have anything substantial strike for some time. What is the secret discovery?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Seeing as you have an insight into the future, you should be able to at least make some effort at commenting on the validity of other prediction threads...

Take a look, see what they've got to say - you might agree with them (or not), but as you claim to have an insight into future events, it would be interesting to know your opinion on them.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I hope nothing happens in September.

I want to have a good birthday (9/11).

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by whoshotJR

Oh, yeah? Like the colossal event on April 20 didn't happen?
Or like the unusual quake in June and the flood/dam thing in June didn't happen?

I'm just following another route to arrive to the truth about Timewave.
The choice is yours, Evasius threads or mine threads.

The "colossal event" on April 20 was the media going bonkers, it wasn't as bad as the media portrayed it and still isn't as bad as they made it seem. They were just trying to stir up ratings. And quakes aren't unusual as there are different faults everywhere, some of the deeper ones. The flood/dam thing really doesn't matter. What about the US economy collapse in June/July you were predicting? What about that Chernobyl event for July 3rd you predicted? All you said was something big was going to happen. I said that about a week ago and look, this week a production rig in the gulf had an accident. It doesn't make me a prophet all of a sudden. Rather, it means that if I broaden my statement, then anything could be used to satisfy the conditions of that statement.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker
I hope nothing happens in September.

I want to have a good birthday (9/11).

Nothing will. Zagari has been saying stuff like this for the past 10 months and rarely has something he said come to pass.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons
reply to post by Zagari

Ah, a meteor. Thanks for the clarification but now I have another question or three. Because one meteor falls to Earth it is going to force the governments to tell us about the secret discovery from last year? How will it force the admittance of the discovery? Meteors do strike earth and we've simply been lucky to not have anything substantial strike for some time. What is the secret discovery?

He said this somewhere else too lol in another thread. Comets and meteors come at the earth all the time. Most of the time they burn up in the atmosphere. If it was an asteroid, then it might be different since they are usually larger.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join