It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifting Reptiles among us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Has everyone seen these vids, of supposedly humans unmasking and showing their possible true identities...Alein Reptiles/shapshifters of some sort?

Most Amazing Video Ever! Bush1 is reptilian! Pause a lot -
www.youtube.com...

Real Evidance Reptilian & Annunaki Exist?
www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com...

BEST SHAPESHIFTING EVIDENCE TO DATE -
www.youtube.com...

"Reptilian" Video Collection with enhanced pictures -
www.youtube.com...

BEST EVIDENCE OF SHAPESHIFTING.proof of hoax.. NOT !!! -
www.youtube.com...

PROOF of Reptilian Shapeshifters (Live Television Footage) -
www.youtube.com...

And I just found this one -
www.youtube.com...#!
Look what happens to the reporters face between 0:38 and 0:46, can anyone explain whats happening here?

I'm pretty open minded and read several of David Icks books and listened to Credo Mutwa and heard many other north american indian stories of shapeshifting, and all this stuff together paints a pretty convincing arguement for the fact we are being "played" in the most sinister of games, in my eyes...and I can assure you they are human.

I'd be interested in hearing the debunkers arguements - any takers?

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Mythkiller]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
any takers?

Not beyond this.

Second line.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Yeah I'm right there with you.

Mythkiller, do a search here on ATS, I think most if not all of those videos have been posted and discussed before.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Interesting topic, I think I saw shapesifter yesterday. I was walking home and I saw a car. I saw a driver (a woman, with eyeglasses, long hair) talking on the phone while driving and turning left. After turning left I saw driver again and it looked completely different. It was a man with no eyeglasses, short hair. And there was no phone.

It noticed this driver because in Finland it is quite illegal talk on the phone while driving..

[edit on 4-9-2010 by hande]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Are you aware of video compression? That's what all of your videos contain. There isn't one real reptilian shapeshifter amongst them.

IRM

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Maybe they are shape shifting owls

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

The Bush one is dodgy,demonic or what
, that owl is the most brilliant thing ever!!!!
I want one,

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

That owl is pretty mad

This kids eyes a bit weird though if you pay attention.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I don't know alot about video compression, but why is it only his face that "changes" and no other parts of the image? Surely if this was caused by compression then other parts of the image would change too, no?

Thanks for your suggestion Chadwickus, I'll do that later when I have time...I have rice to harvest.

I was hoping for some serious discussion on this subject, as I think it's deserving of it...If there is any possibility this (reptilian shapshifting) is for real, the consequences are very disturbing to say the least.
Another point, also if this is for real, "They" would do all in their power to keep this as the ultimate secret...being revealed would destroy their obvious control of us real humans - the ones with a soul

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Another point, also if this is for real, "They" would do all in their power to keep this as the ultimate secret...being revealed would destroy their obvious control of us real humans - the ones with a soul

Well if that's the case, why do they allow themselves to be filmed?

Doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
These are not REPTILIANS!! these are human hybrids made by the grays to fulfil their agenda of the new world order, and so far they have done a great job. Why cause most of you hasn't know this about this entities called HYBRIDS this is why they won't give an UFO disclosure nor admit the existense of extraterrestials. These are not Reptilian Shapeshifter or whatever.

These are the sons and doughters of the abducted people that the gray have gather, their purpose? well THE NEW WORLD ORDER. This started in 1914 but it really took full action in 1940 and on when Hitler was in power, yep! he to whanted the new world order cause he was dealing with the grays as well. Reversing engineering the flying soaucers and modern weapons like the U.S these days.

The agenda is more sinister than what you think it is, you guys think Alex Jones is human? think again. if you whant answers check out my post "Faces of Death" it took me more than a year for my extensive research so I summed it down for you so you can share with others these important topic, enjoy your reading on my post if you really whant true answers.

Time is ticking.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
July/ 22/ 1947. UFO crash in Roswell New Mexico where the U.S military conspired to hide this information from the public right after it was publish on a local news paper. Soon after, their has been millions of human abduction around the world by these so call Aliens that we immediately called the Gray's. Today we have about a billion a.k.a Nephilim / Hybrids created by these Gray alien a.k.a ( The Anunnaki ) a.k.a ( The Fallen Angels ), these evil entities have been contaminating our human gene pool with this new Nephilim / Hybrids race like in the days of Noah, these are the sons and doughters of abducted people from all around the world. Today we call them "REPTILIANS SHAPE SHIFTERS" or "HYBRIDS" these are members of the secret society of the Iluminati. Studies estimate that this started since the time of Hitler, this has been non stop till this day, this is wy we have seen so many changes doring our time period. The elite have sworn secretsy about alien visitation here on earth making this top priority to carry out their agenda, the domination of our planet, our planet is very much at risk here and so is the human species.The Iluminati is the perpetrator for the one world goverment ideology and the agenda of "The New World Order". Now is up to you to see if this is true or not! just dont sit there and do nothing, don't take anybodies word for it (nor mine) and investigate this phenomenon yourself choose wisely our government this time in the up coming election for the last time, cause it will be our last. May God Jehovah bless you all and protect you and your loved ones and our planet, cause the son of God Yeshua (Jesus Christ) is coming. Do you have your spiritual armor ready?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

reply to post by InfaRedMan

I don't know alot about video compression, but why is it only his face that "changes" and no other parts of the image? Surely if this was caused by compression then other parts of the image would change too, no?

Thanks for your suggestion Chadwickus, I'll do that later when I have time...I have rice to harvest.

I was hoping for some serious discussion on this subject, as I think it's deserving of it...If there is any possibility this (reptilian shapshifting) is for real, the consequences are very disturbing to say the least.

Video compression works by comparing one frame of the image with the next one. If areas of the image are the same then it results in low compression. If areas of the image change it results in high compression.

Static backgrounds = low compression.

Moving faces = high compression.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean its a shape-shifting alien.

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

I was hoping for some serious discussion on this subject, as I think it's deserving of it

You are kidding right?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Lots contribute to this. People are right about compressions to, and the fact its already gone through compression to flv/h2.64 etc ...

Also eyes can do this sometimes. Light from the studio hits the eye awkwardly causing a highlight which can make eyes look like slits. Happens sometimes. The person's head would have to be in a fairly specific position and it may not always be one of the 25 - 30 frames captured in that time.

If it's a digital feed it would subject to the cliff fall effect so I doubt it would be caused by that. If it's an SD/analog whatever feed then that's going to contribute to it more.

I don't really have time to go through all the videos, but the news reader really did nothing for me. Also colour changes etc ... lots of possible reasons for this, but also just basic colour editing.

Point is you're looking at the third possibly even fourth or fifth compression of this footage. Also, this should be visable to the human eye. I can't see a standard camera picking up more than the human eye in this scenario.

Does the news reader just never leave his house or associate with humans??? That would be a bit crazy.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The proof i need to believe that these freaks are reptillian is video of them laying on a rock in the sun.

new topics

top topics

join