It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Campaign Season Starts ... with HILLARY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
(can't get the youtube video link up to work, so click on this link)

Paid for by CHICAGO dentist William DeJean.
(From Obama's backyard!!)

The ad will run in Washington, New York and Los Angeles, New Orleans, and Houston. Possibly more later on.

IMHO she could take Obama in 2012. Knock him out of the Dem slot.
I know .. I know ... usually no one goes after a sitting POTUS of their
own party. But this IS Hillary we are talking about. And Obama has
stepped in doo-dooo more than a few times while in office.

And so it begins .... (YIKES! )

The Tea Party will pull conservative votes in different directions.
The Hillary v Obama fight with the Dems will again cause rifts.

If everyone would smarten up and vote third party, it would
really be a fun 2012 election!

[edit on 9/4/2010 by FlyersFan]

[edit on 9/4/2010 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If everyone would smarten up and vote third party, it would
really be a fun 2012 election!

3rd Party/Independant voting may be the only way of breaking the corporate/cia/lobbyist hold over the people's government.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This will never happen, well perhaps if Obama gets forced out of office or killed.

There's just no way Hillary could do this without appearing as a backstabber.
It would also split the Democratic parrty in two, causing irreperable damage.

This is just some dentists weird fantasy

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I doubt Hillary being voted in as president would make a difference. Her policies were and are still over 90% in line with Obama's. She supports a public option system for healthcare, she supported an immediate withdrawal from Iraq and she has been in favour of reviewing and regulating wallstreet. I disagreed with her to the point in that she insisted a quick withdrawal from Iraq because while I have been verymuch opposed to the war, I do not like the idea of just withdrawing troops over night as I believe that we need to make an effort to clean up what we did to the country before we leave. Other than that I fail to see any differences in her policies.

What do I think Hillary's odds are against Obama? I could not say but she has a fairly strong backing in DC and throughout the nation. At the same time Hillary carries alot of luggage that has unfortunately grown since the 90's when she became heavily politically involved. In my opinion had Hillary not voted for the Iraq war those years ago, she probably would have beaten Obama by a small margin. I think that along with her political luggage made her tip towards losing the elections. Hillary Clinton is also largely viewed as an established Washington candidate. Had she been elected in 2008 it would have signed a 24year Bush-Clinton period. I think that even by 2012 there will still be this view that she had become to knee deep into Washington politics.

As for voting third party, I actually agree with you there. We will certainly have an interesting elections this November and in 2012 if say third parties assume a third or more of the vote. Its been only two parties for the last 150 years or so and it needs to change. But then again the voters need to recognize that there are other choices.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Hilary? Nah, voters will just see the surname, Clinton. and assume she is also involved in ^%$ sucking..

Not far off the truth...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
[edit on 4-9-2010 by Nosred]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong .. I think 3rd or 4th party are the way to go .. but Hillary is more qualified and conducts herself in a much more presidential manner then Obama. I would have liked to have seen Richardson in 2008 for the dems .. but we all know what happened with that.

I think she could make a good run of it in 2012.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
2012 ?? nei .....who cares...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Don't get me wrong .. I think 3rd or 4th party are the way to go .. but Hillary is more qualified and conducts herself in a much more presidential manner then Obama. I would have liked to have seen Richardson in 2008 for the dems .. but we all know what happened with that.

I think she could make a good run of it in 2012.

You're right, we should opt for the piece of # that smells slightly less and doesn't have as many nuts in it.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

So in otherwords you would support Hillary? I find that surprising coming from you FF considering she's a strong supporters of universal healthcare or a public option, along with her other views on wallstreet regulation and so forth. I would not actually mind her being in office, but her chances for 2012 are questionable.

As for her being more qualified that Obama? True, she has been in the political realm for afew more years than Obama, also considering a strong support already established in DC. The may help or hurt her.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
You're right, we should opt for the piece of # that smells slightly less and doesn't have as many nuts in it.

So in otherwords you'd vote for the lesser of the two evils in your eyes? So if Hillary came into power and established universal healthcare and carried 95% of the same policies Obama did, you would not care because...? Because she smells slightly less bad to you? This is against Obama himself not his policies right?

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
So in otherwords you would support Hillary?

Pretend it was a three way race last time ... Hillary, Obama and McCain .. I would have gone with Hillary. Fortunately there were more than just those three people running so I voted 3rd party last time. She'd be able to do the job and she'd know what she was doing. (whereas Obama was thrown in the deep end of the pool and didn't know how to swim) Obviously I wouldn't agree with much of what she'd do, but she'd keep America's head above water and Obama isn't. I doubt she would have gone on the 'apology tour' like Obama did (no indications that she would) and she's much stronger in defense then Obama. Her time as Secretary of State has earned her some serious relationships that Obama hasn't got and that he'd fumble through anyways. SHe has polish. He doesn't. McCain ... well ... honestly I haven't figured out where he stands on things anymore. He pulled some strange things on the campaign trail too ..

Hillary is MUCH more qualified than Obama. Hands down. She can stand the rigors of the job, which McCain wouldn't have been able to do. On the corruption scale, she and Obama are probably tied, and McCain ... well ... he's a proven patriot and all but the last decade or so has shown that he's now 100% politician.

[edit on 9/6/2010 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

join