It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's new tax on ..............Rainwater?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
www.americansforprosperity.org...

Quote:

Would President Obama's Environmental Protection Agency really force Americans to pay a tax on "rainwater runoff" from homes and small businesses?

You bet they would. In fact, the EPA, under radical environmentalist Lisa Jackson, is proposing regulations to do just that.

Take a look at the EPA's own Federal Register filing, where the EPA generally describes the initiative it's proposing.

Unquote:

Read more: www.americansforprosperity.org...

What gets me is how confident they are in the apathy/gullibility of the American people. When are people going to WAKE UP and STAND UP to this nonsense?

[edit on 4-9-2010 by wcitizen]

[edit on 4-9-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
there was stuff about rainwater runoff since back in the Clinton days

but since then, i have come up with a plant to install a 'cistern' on the property...
not to skirt around any proposed tax on stormwater runoff but as a stingy, eco conscious person...

see i would install a hand pump and use the filled up septic-tank as 'cistern' water to use in my waste water/toilet use and gardening/lawn drip irrigation

of course washing, drinking, sink water would still be on the grid but filtered.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

if i am being taxed on the weather, does that mean the government admits to controlling the weather?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
For some reason this doesn't surprise me at all, but still I hate to say it but like the other poster said, if they can tax it then they must own even the weather. How stupid can the government be, what is next taxing us on the breeze that bows through the windows.

new topics

top topics

join