It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dream of the crying idol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
No not a crying singer. I had this weird dream of worldwide event. Krishna statues everywhere were crying. Live video on the internet showed the status either crying blood or clear tears. My statue of Krishna started crying clear tears. It would not stop. This is where it got weird. I called my mother to witness the miracle. For some reason she never seem to noticed the statue crying all over the place.

What does the dream mean? I don't know nothing of Hinduism or Krishna. BTW I don't have a Krishna statue this was just a dream.
www.amazon.com...
A similar statue like this without a flute.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There was a fire at a Hari Krishna temple in England yesterday.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I think it means your mother is emotionally self-involved, prefers to maintain a static image of you in her mind, and does not really care about what you do or say or feel...(this is not a campaign on my part to insult your mom, hee-hee, I'm just taking a shot at interpreting your dream)...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I think it means your mother is emotionally self-involved, prefers to maintain a static image of you in her mind, and does not really care about what you do or say or feel...(this is not a campaign on my part to insult your mom, hee-hee, I'm just taking a shot at interpreting your dream)...

Well If I recall she didn't see the live video on my computer. She does act like that a lot. It was just weird because the statue started crying after the live feed.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
No not a crying singer. I had this weird dream of worldwide event. Krishna statues everywhere were crying. Live video on the internet showed the status either crying blood or clear tears. My statue of Krishna started crying clear tears. It would not stop. This is where it got weird. I called my mother to witness the miracle. For some reason she never seem to noticed the statue crying all over the place.

What does the dream mean? I don't know nothing of Hinduism or Krishna. BTW I don't have a Krishna statue this was just a dream.
www.amazon.com...

I gather you must be from India. Perhaps a time is coming where these idols will be destroyed for their time is really short.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoehringerIngelheim

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

www.amazon.com...

I gather you must be from India. Perhaps a time is coming where these idols will be destroyed for their time is really short.

What in the world are you talking about? I'm an American citizen who is of mixed ancestry? Every God of every religion is an idol. Whether there is an image of the God or not.

top topics

join