It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Church Plans Event at Oklahoma City's Civic Center

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

OKLAHOMA CITY – A local satanic church will attempt to spread its message during an event in downtown Oklahoma City next month.

Members of the Church of the IV Majesties will gather at the Civic Center October 21. The group's web site claimed the event will include a satanic ritual.

The church's head minister -- who would not reveal his name or face -- said the ritual is a staged exorcism, and a parody of the Catholic church.

article continued at link
www.newson6.com...

Anyone know if this is a special day on the satanic calendar?

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/9/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This ought to be interesting. Satanic Church? Why it has to be church and not synagogue?

Originally posted by LAinhabitant
"Our job is to provide a community and a basis for everybody to meet and practice their belief peacefully,"said the church's head minister.

Peacefully? Now since when Satan value peaceful life?

I'm not aware of any special day for Satan. Everyday is their Day. I don't think Satan have some sort of holiday. If they do, the world can be Heaven for awhile

EDIT: Ah... I get it now....It's a blasphemy ritual.
Satanist To Host Blasphemy Ritual At Civic Center
Well... at least they get their 'freedom of cursing' right.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Here's some more news.

Satanist Church Rents Out Oklahoma City Civic Center for Exorcism

"The leader of an Satanic church firmly planted in the Bible Belt has raised eyebrows by renting a theater in the Oklahoma City Civic Center for a ritual exorcism of God. The Church of the IV Majesties is inviting members and the public to view the ritual, in hopes of erasing a lot of the unfounded fears many have about Satanism.
“'We don’t kill animals, we don’t kill children,' James Hale, the church’s Lord High Master, told ABCNews.com. 'We just decided that... it wasn’t a good idea to keep the secrecy you see in the traditional Satanist churches.... Because secrecy breeds fear. And we’re not looking to scare anyone.'.....

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Definitely not the kind of Satan I used to envision. This one is far far too merciful almost like a human.
Hmm.. does internet change the way Satan's culture today?

"When I was 11, I was just getting into it. I gathered my cousins and instructed them to stand in a circle. I didn't know anything really but I had seen it in a movie called The Craft and I repeated something I heard from it. There was this boy our age who lived next door and I didn't like him much, so I got a needle and made them prick their fingers, smeared the blood on a piece of paper and, in my mind, I visualised him being punished in some way. In the evening, he was out on his bike, he fell off... and cut himself up badly. I stopped because I didn't really want to harm or kill anyone.... Persons who practice witchcraft aren't necessarily evil or dark. It has to do with intent. A person can be either good or bad."[1]

www.crossroad.to...

Ah....That's more likely. Back to the old days. Strange, this kid has better better vision of Satan than adult satanists.
Interesting article. I'll dig more for modern day satanic rituals. Let's see how much have been change.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

Thanks for the video link. They stated it was going to be a parody of religions and a parody of a Catholic exorcism.

This should prove to be interesting that far south into the Bible Belt.

Ephesians 6:12
6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by LAinhabitant]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LAinhabitant

But now in India, if you worship the devil, you get detained by "rebel groups"...hmmm...

The link is to mizoramexpress.com, dated August 27, 2010...no writer listed for me to credit...

‘Satan worshipers detained’ in Manipur

Rengkai: At least ten people have been ‘detained’ by a rebel group at an undisclosed location in Churachandpur district of Manipur for allegedly “worshiping Satan”.
“Around 10 people including young boys and girls were detained by a rebel outfit at Rengkai village under Churachandpur police station. Efforts are on to reach an understanding with the ‘misguided’ youths,” a reliable source said on condition of anonymity.

It seems like there's always something bad going on along the Tuithrapui river bank...you ever notice that?

[edit on 4-9-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Your black/white presentations are very, very sad.

All ideologies have their black sheep, I guess even stamp-collecting clubs have their shady sides; but you 'christians' are masters of amplifying the smallest misdemeanour of opponents to ridiculous proportions, while you are totally blind to your own religion's atrocities.

You're like neo-nazis postulating the holocaust never happened.

And please save me from the ideocy of having my words twisted. I am NOT saying, that christians alone commit atrocities. I AM saying that 'christians' ALSO commit atrocities, and that you're quite good at it (say at level with KGB, Gestapo and mayan priests).

Sweep in front of your own doors first.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Thanks for the link. The first symbol image in the link look familiar. The second one look odd. Yes, it could be coincidence with nature. What do you think of it? And exactly what's going on at Tuithrapui river bank?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Damnit, that's what happens when you listen to too much Slayer. You join a Satanic church and gain 60kg.

top topics

join