It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed CEO Admitted In His Deathbed Confession

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

wonder why its only when your death is inevitable that people find the courage to help the world with information.

Same reason they decide to stop and get gas when they see a sign that says "last chance for gas."

Guessing.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
Ya I never understood that, most people would take the opinion of a person in a suit or some actor on tv then what they would see with there own eyes.

Yeah, there's sometimes a lot of attention paid to credentials and hype when we should focus on real ability and accomplishment, but if there are two guys in aeronautics who are the real deal, it was Kelly Johnson and Ben Rich.

www.spaceref.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
what I find hilarious is that if people try to make money off telling inside UFO information people just think that person is trying to make money so they don't believe them....but if someone tells of inside UFO information like a Bob Lazar who doesn't make money and makes his life worse in some aspects people still don't believe them

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
thank you! i like this type of post

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

Good One.
Synchronicity appears to be in mOtion.....

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I am a little bit suprised that this thread is here, because I basicly allready had posted this thread a day earlier....

but anyway, as I pointed out in my thread is that why should mr. Rich had lied about the subject ? Why should he made up a story ? There should be at least some parts of it to be true...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
what I find hilarious is that if people try to make money off telling inside UFO information people just think that person is trying to make money so they don't believe them....but if someone tells of inside UFO information like a Bob Lazar who doesn't make money and makes his life worse in some aspects people still don't believe them

Great post. It really does seem to be a no "win" situation, doesn't it. Makes me wonder how many well intentioned people have considered coming forward with what they've seen, but then came to the realization that's it probably a no win no matter how they approach it. Thus, they just keep it to themselves and maybe those closest to them.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ben Rich made statements like these a number of times over the years--about aliens already being here, that we can already travel to the stars and have technologies so advanced that they are going to be kept secret for decades.

He said this in a presentation at the UCLA School of Engineering on March 23, 1993 and again that year in a presentation at Wright-Patterson. He also made similar statements to Jim Godall before his death.

Do I believe him? Sure, why not?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I still strongly believe that all this alien talk is disinfo. I think either Ben Rich is in on the disinfo campaign making us think this technology is alien.. OR he himself was fooled by the government.

Remember.. everything in the military is compartmentalized. When the US was developing the first nuclear bomb during the Manhattan project only the people directly involved and the president knew aobut it. I think after that point not even the president knows aobut these kinds of projects.

So how do you keep these things secret from others within the government? Aliens is the perfect cover for all this. The real aliens were the Germans who developed this technology initially. And imo were likely the source of many UFO sightings immediately after the war. I am convinced the Nazi's were still around after Germany was supposedly defeated in South America and Antartica. Then we developed this technology with info gathered after the war and Nazi scientists.

Check out this quote from Hal Puthoff who worked for Naval intelligence before becoming a scientist heading certain governemnt projects such as Remote Viewing.. and all government remote viewers coincidentally make contact with aliens. The best remote viewer even claiming to have "viewed" humanoid aliens on the moon who didn't want us there.

Hal Puthoff -

"A difficult question," Puthoff admitted. "Obviously during the Cold War one could argue that advanced forms of technological development perhaps should stay with the military. These days it is not so clear-cut. There are additional factors such as potential destabilization of economies by leapfrogging technologies in energy and transportation. In these days of increased terrorism, rogue states, etc., how it should be handled requires a lot of consideration. Anarchy we don't want, but neither do we want a police state. Tough decisions."

[edit on 5-9-2010 by 8311-XHT]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
I still strongly believe that all this alien talk is disinfo. I think either Ben Rich is in on the disinfo campaign making us think this technology is alein.. OR he himself was fooled by the government.

Remember.. everything in the military is compartmentalized. When the US was developing the first nuclear bomb during the Manhattan project only the people directly involved and the president knew aobut it. I think after that point not even the president knows aobut these kinds of projects.

So how do you keep these things secret from others within the government? Aliens is the perfect cover for all this. The real aliens were the Germans who developed this technology initially. And imo were likely the source of many UFO sightings immediately after the war. I am convinced the Nazi's were still around after Germany was supposedly defeated in South Amercac and Antaritica. Then we developed this technology with info gathered after the war and Nazi scientists.

Check out this quote from Hal Puthoff who worked for Naval intelligence before becoming a scientist heading certian governemnt projects such as Remote Viewing.. and all government remote viewers coincidentally make contact with aliens. The best remote viewer even claiming to have "viewed" humanoid aliens on the moon who didn't want us there.

Hal Puthoff -

"A difficult question," Puthoff admitted. "Obviously during the Cold War one could argue that advanced forms of technological development perhaps should stay with the military. These days it is not so clear-cut. There are additional factors such as potential destabilization of economies by leapfrogging technologies in energy and transportation. In these days of increased terrorism, rogue states, etc., how it should be handled requires a lot of consideration. Anarchy we don't want, but neither do we want a police state. Tough decisions."

eh..I still believe aliens is the more logical explanation....there have been sightings prior to the Nazis

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

I think both are equally as plausible.. but we have no evidence to support that aleins are part of this. There is evidence that the Germans were behind this tech though -- check out Nick Cook's non-fiction book, the Hunt for Zero Point.

Also, John Lear, who is one of the guys spreading most of this alien disinfo is son to one Bill Lear.. who was part of a massive group joining forces to develop anti-gravity. And they almost sounded like it was a done beal before it likely went black.

John Lear was also a pilot for the CIA and just happens to be best buddies with Bob Lazar. Bob Lazar runs a company that specializes in selling dangerous chemicals for science projects. Isn't this the perfect cover for someone whose real purpose is suppressing incredible super technologies like Hal Puthoff mentioned above?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

three greatest evedence based disclosures
1. roswell crash and news story
2. ufos hovering over the white house
3. head of skunk works talking about advanced tech from space

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
"""2. ufos hovering over the white house"""

It looked to me like the craft were flying in somekind of formation. I wish there was some way to know for sure what kind of formation. I have a strange hunch it was a swastika.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The only thing that makes me question this article is the fact that Lockheed died of CANCER, right?...AND right at the end of the article Mr. Phillips admits that we have the tech to CURE it, sooo, why didn't Lockheed USE such tech?

That question aside there's no doubt in my mind the we ARE being visited, and we HAVE the tech to at least go further than the friggin' Moon. Like if we DID go in the 60's why the fark haven't we gone BACK?...

Maybe we WERE warned, OR, we ARE going is just falls into the "top secret" spectrum, nowdays. If so, why?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
***Smoking gun***

Hand written note from Ben Rich when asked about UFOs being 'BOTH' man-made 'AND' ET in origin:

John Andrews' letter to Ben Rich:
4.bp.blogspot.com...

Reply letter to Andrew from Ben Rich stating that he believes in both kinds of UFOs:
3.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

You're redundant:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone's beliefs are are not the same thing as facts.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ufo reality

You're redundant:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone's beliefs are are not the same thing as facts.

And so are you Phage.... Redundant as all hell truth be known. Everyone on this site knows it too.

This someone was the chief CEO of Lockheed Martin of all companies. He was a very well respected figure in society who was in the know about defensive capabilities of the USA and intelligent enough to know what is ours and what is not.

When responding to Mr.Andrew, he agreed in their existence, and he took the time to underline the letters U,F,O, amongst their help in making Unfunded Opportunities for man-made UFOs, which is a glaring admission amongst a coy patronization.

This man was a clever player and did have his surviving relatives to consider after he passed on. Soiling their names with a huge breach of trust would have been a big mistake on his part, so he did the next best thing. He danced all around the bush, he hugged the bush in belief, even jumped over the bush.. Everything except pull it up by its roots.

Of course with this ploy it leaves just the smallest crack for a closed minded shill to grasp upon like a rat enjoying it's last seconds of life before the ship goes completely under the murky waters of vested interests. (This statement is not directed directly at Phage by the way, but more so at the common debunker mentality that we are faced with here on ATS... But if the shoe does fit..)

I think, what we have here is just one more drip drop spoon feed by TPTB towards the slow conditioning of disclosure.

When disclosure does finally come, we'll find that members like Phage suddenly disappear into the wood work. Just like the payed members of the church who used to scream that the world was flat, even when all circumstantial evidence was pointing to the contrary.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by warequalsmurder]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

No.

Rich did not agree to the existence of extraterrestrial UFOs. He said that he was a "believer" in them, adding that he believes "everything is possible". There are many "believers", that does not make it fact. Belief does not constitute fact.

It is a myth that the Church promoted a flat Earth.

The most egregious example is the idea that the Church in the Middle Ages taught that the earth is flat. This is simply false. In fact, medieval textbooks, sermons, and illustrations repeatedly make the point that the earth is round.

www.patheos.com...

[edit on 9/6/2010 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I wonder what would make a man like Ben Rich believe in extraterrestrial UFOs...?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
4+ pages of this topic and we still have no real proof that Ben Rich ever say any of these things, aside of course from an unsubstantiated reference in MUFON's pay-to-subscribe journal?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join