It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed CEO Admitted In His Deathbed Confession

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder
Ok, I'm reading now within the article that MUFON actually claims to have a hand written letter admitting the existence of extraterrestrials by former Lochheed CEO Ben Rich, provided by Lockheed engineer John Andrews who was a close personal friend of Rich....

Keller had requested that Andrews take a list of questions to the ailing Rich who responded with all of the positive confirmation of extraterrestrial ships and much more.

Now if we can get a hard copy of the letter than we might be getting somewhere tangible here.

I posted links to scans of the letters just above.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO had admitted in his Deathbed Confession that Extraterrestrial UFO visitors are real and the U.S. Military travel among stars.

Mufon and this blogger site are lying.

Somethings are wrong with this story:
(1) Since the alleged confession came out moments before Rich's death, no one can follow up the comments with an in-depth interview.

(2) Confession? Seriously? Knowing about UFOs and not telling the world is not a sin.

Someone is just trying to exploit Rich's position and death. It is rather sick. Mufon and the Disclosure Project freaks are just trying to control the message, and they seem very desperate to find (make) UFO news.

Freaks who just want to become famous and wealthy.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Section31]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO had admitted in his Deathbed Confession that Extraterrestrial UFO visitors are real and the U.S. Military travel among stars.

Mufon and this blogger site are lying.

Some things are wrong with this story:
(1) Since the alleged confession came out moments before Rich's death, no one can follow up the comments with an in-depth interview.

(2) Confession? Seriously? Knowing about UFOs and not telling the world is not a sin.

Someone is just trying to exploit Rich's position and death. It is rather sick. Mufon and the Disclosure project freaks are just trying to control the message, and they seem very desperate to make UFO news. Freaks who want to become famous and wealthy.

(1) Or he really did speak those things before his death - as I'm sure I would do before I died.

(2) The word confession doesn't have to relate to religious presupposition.

I don't know how the author of this page is becoming famous or wealthy, that's quite a leap.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by 11118]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Look, you are being exploited. If people want to be lead by those who seek wealth, I have no problem stepping aside and watching everyone fall. I am eager to find some evidence that supports alien visitation; however, it has to be in the form of something tangible.

Originally posted by 11118Or he really did speak those things before his death - as I'm sure I would do before I died.

Step back for a quick moment. Who are we talking about? Are we talking about 'what would you do'? Or, are we talking about 'what Mr. Rich would do'? Even though 'you' may tell the world about aliens before dying, 'you' don't know what was going on in Mr. Rich's life.

Originally posted by 11118
I don't know how the author of this page is becoming famous or wealthy, that's quite a leap.

Original Article:: Ben Rich Lockheed CEO Admitted In His Deathbed Confession

According to article published in May 2010 issue of the Mufon UFO Journal.
Amazon.com:: Mufon UFO Journal (Price $45.00)

So, no one is going to make money off of this?

Mufon is a BIG lie.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Section31

People have to survive my friend, and if they choose (they have other choices) to live in the present societal paradigm then they need money.

They also need money to support the continuing of their research.

There are those who are in it for the money and those who are humble in their desire for disclosure - it's all about discernment.

Namaste!

[edit on 5-9-2010 by 11118]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It all about money, entire UFO circuss. What they are selling this time? Even if ETs hypothetically exist, we will never know the truth. Even Disclosure Project is hoax and business, nothing more. Buy books, buy DVDs, buy, buy buy...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 6205LH
It all about money, entire UFO circuss. What they are selling this time? Even if ETs hypothetically exist, we will never know the truth. Even Disclosure Project is hoax and business, nothing more. Buy books, buy DVDs, buy, buy buy...

Yes, if this is the case then why haven't I seen anything that says "buy" on the current page that this thread topic is concerning.

Namaste!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

A more credible source would be nice. All we have in the article are assertions and nothing to corroborate them. I don't know if any of it is true or not or if any is, how much. That is the problem with all this. There is no way to corroborate.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

So am I to believe, the CEO of Company that makes top secret Aircraft for
the Government says yip those funny things you see in sky are not our
top secret aircraft but really are UFO's.

And should I believe a CEO of a Company that has probably never left the
comfort of his swish Office over somebody that cleans Chimneys.
Is Believability based on thier place in society, it would appear so.

Ya I never understood that, most people would take the opinion of a person in a suit or some actor on tv then what they would see with there own eyes....People truly are sheeple, I see no reason why an alien species capable of interstelar travel would want to meet these actors called the president of insert nation here ( ), or any of these paranoid elites/ranking military persons, out to get as much as they can for themselves before it goes free. Yep people truly are sheeple, and a sheeple is not really considered as being alive, or being an intelligent lifeform. A ceo said this about ufo's, a politician said that, some ranked military person said this and that. And oh no it's top secret, so they talk about it on there death beds so it must be true. As if one human is much different from another, ohh big secret there, Who gives a #, what they say or dont say, there all actors.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Off topic but why does nobody argue with phage it seams like everybody accepts him at the absolute truth?
Are you all scared of the man or is there something more to this, i understand his posts are usually very good and well researched but wtf Even calling for him to do your research for you ?
I don't know but looks like people are slacking off
any way just my two cents

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here are images of the correspondence that supports the assertion that Ben Rich was a believer in extraterrestrial UFOs.

The following is a letter exchange from a UFO researcher to Ben Rich. Note the response:

www.alienufoart.com...

[edit on 9/5/2010 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Having a belief is not the same as saying "Extraterrestrial Ufo are Real." Saying "everything is possible" is not the same as saying something is a fact.

"Kooks and charlatans." Don't believe everything you hear. Smart man.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I can see it all in my head...

As he lies dying he hands the letter to his closest friend and tells him "I need to get the word out to the world... cough...cough...take this letter to Mufon UFO Journal......"

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery
Off topic but why does nobody argue with phage it seams like everybody accepts him at the absolute truth?

Probably because, unlike most people on here, what he says usually makes sense.

This dying man said this, this dying man said that... I could say my grandfather explained a cure for cancer on his deathbed, but without video and/or other evidence it means nothing.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Here is the conundrum with your evidence:
(1) I don't know what Mr. Ben Rich's handwriting looks like; thus, my current conclusion would be that they are fake.

(2) Even though it 'appears' that Mr. Rich believed in UFO, that does not mean it answers the question presented: Did 'Ben Rich Lockheed CEO Admit In His Deathbed Confession' that alien UFOs exist? Can anyone answer yes to that question without any doubt?

I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I'm sorry i did not intend to offend as i said off topic just an observation i tend to agree with all that is said by this member (Once again another rant from the drunken Aussie)

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The military having advanced spacecraft would certainly explain the lacklustre efforts and money given to NASA to further Human space exploration.

It is inexplicable that we can spend a trillion dollars and more a year on our millitary but less than 20 billion on NASA.

Human space exploration is our destiny and future one way or the other unless we become extinct first. NASA is probably just a Front to keep us happy while the real space exploration is being done in the black world.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
67 years, thats how long it has been kept a secret.
I mean think about it many people would freak out, but others would rejoice.

We are needed to become more organized then ever, to keep our freedoms we must all welcome peace and other members of our species doesnt matter race or reilgion, humans under one banner.

A one world goverment needs to be established to prove we are ready for such a change (of course many southerners would be like "heck no aliens must die god didnt make them, lets reproduce with our siblings" thats my honest opinion of imberd rednecks which is kinda off topic not also sticks to the point because .. if we were to only mate with someone with a large gene pool we would be on the right track.

A more compatible species, but we shouldnt geneticlly alter oursevles, cause that would have horrible effects for out desendants, like not being able to reproduce thus needing to go back intime to stop that from happening or something which is what i think these "aliens" are

The desendants of the human race if they figured out time travel (really think about it, it's not that big of a stretch

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The information arrives as a somewhat encrypted trickle. Like a faucet that has been minutely turned on. Most of the information was never meant to be leaked, but being human.... has. Some information was deliberate, as it was meant to cause individuals to seek further. Others have used leaks for disinformation. This has been going on for years. Although the ptb have done quite well with denying this information, eventually a mistake will be made that will cause the information faucet to be turned full on. The last bit of information from the Vatican was extremely significant. If this type of information continues to be uncovered, there will be no choice as to the denial of the existence of extra terrestrials. It is all a matter of time before that which has been kept in the darkness will be revealed into the light.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

They must be scouting planets for those they feel can pay enough, or those who they deem are genetically sound enough (family bloodlines) to carry on the human DNA.

If "they" (secret ops) have been doing this for years, they must have found alternate sources for their chosen civilization?

If this is true - how long do the rest of us have? Is that the whole meaning behind "Left Behind"?

Have the Middle East wars, wall street bailout, missing money from the Pentagon been just about money resource to build what they need and to go where they are going with only those who are worthy?

If this planet is just one of millions - and they have found others, it is only a matter of time before they can unleash Revelations - Armageddon and laugh while watching it all in the rear view mirror.

Right? Hmmmmm

New Movie Plot

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join