It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian (Ab)Origines set to take back their continent

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

history is very interesting indeed
when the treaty i linked to was signed it pertained to cover all lands and people of aoteroa, you are right that only a small fraction of maroi signed but on the british side it was a treaty with the queen
and the crown

not really fair but considered acceptable at the time (for the crown)

when the treaty of waitangi was signed not all tribes were represented yet all are expected to be a party to the agreement

if the waitangi treaty can be forced onto the tribes that didnt sign

then the promises of the first treaty can also be extended to all maroi

that means self determination self rule and the ability to be imformed prior to any changes in law that effect these rights

please note im not saying any one group is above the law im saying as a voice the maroi legally have the right to be part of the law making process (prior to passage)

haveing maroi seats in paliment is required for representation of the people but this is not as part of the govenment process
it is side by side with govenment and checks and ballences the will of the govenment against the wishes of the people
to prevent politicians from selling out the people to big bussiness (or the crown)

i think the soverign angle unless done very very very precicly will only end with jail time and should not be tried as the power stucture will make a point of crushing any decent

the laws that we are subject to can be used by us if we are informed well enough but you must study history to understand where your rights are dirived from

xp

[edit on 5-9-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

most people misuse these words
admirilty law
soverign
god given rights
but without looking into the historical context and literal meaning of these words in spoken english then cross referencing them in a law context in todays legal language
most people would miss uses these words as they are using them in the incorrect context

im not selling anything= the truth costs 0 from me :

xp

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
this was from the Tongan newspaper at the time as no one else dared print it, sorry NZ your courts are"outside the law" (australias courts are in the same boat, pardon the admiralty pun.)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
ok so here is the gist of the transcript of the Pacific island protection act
i have the images but the gist is that in VERY clear language, See sec 7 below, the crown was never to extend sovereignty to or even pretend (construe) to extend sovereignty to the pacific islands and its peoples.
now in their own court the idea of terra nullius was lost in the famous Mabo case,
and in law the maxim is first in time best in law, so where is the document saying the Origines gave up, sold or lost in a card game their sovereign ownership of this continent? it doesn't exist, if it did, both the British and or Australian parliaments, both being parliaments of record they should have something that thus gives them the authority they wield today, but no such documents exist.

Sure the queen could make laws for BRITISH SUBJECTS in those lands but the Origines were NEVER British Subjects

case closed, the Origines own the continent.
please prove me wrong if you can!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

yeah mate they were thinly spread but population was over 4mill from the accounts i have been told, also check the pacific island protection act, last post in this thread
thanks for your comments

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

posted an article from the tongan newspaper you will be interested in
page 2 of the thread
re the flag situation and prince williams visit
cheers for your input

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

as i understand it this is a poor, grassroots but intelligent group, weebly being free is all they can afford, still it helps get the word out.
also the say they now have the majority of Origines signed up, so another albeit small group in the political mix of Australia, yet out of the mainstream system
will be a very interesting few months ahead.
cheers for your comment

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

intriguing, i understand the comment re definitions , it would surprise me if the law dictionaries, Blacks or Bouviers would agree with you, however, more study for me, tomorrow, cheers for an informed comment, i hope to prove you wrong. the fraudulent conveyance of language tho is a major player in this argument,

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

i have seen first hand the sovereignty path work in daily life. a gentleman, freeman of the land, a sovereign, simply has to proclaim himself outside the system and do some paperwork and yes, truely free is possible
no more dole but no other fines or contracts either
worth looking into
thanks for your comment

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

well as i saw just recently at a goldfield, the bones of Origine elders from ancient times stored deftly in a oil drum and cargo container, i mused on how they felt, how i would feel if it was my great grandfather, dug up so someone can get rich. payback is to be expected, the threat is very real i bedlieve
and i wouldnt blame them at all.
hey whats your church, we are going to knock it down without even consulting you, dig around for a while and if we dont lose them we might put the stuff back, sure i'd be angry, more than angry.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

what a great display of ignorance, the most ludicrous comment yet i believe.

this country was built on the backs of blacks and their resources, not ours.
please look at the pacific island protection act, the country was colonised illegally under their own (british) laws
their land, stolen, their resources, stolen, their graveyards and other sacred sites DESTROYED or desecrated.
learn up my man.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

i have seen "admiralty law" in action and defeated soundly in this country by a sovereign, its true and he doesnt charge as far as i know.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by aussiespeeder

hi aussie

your links return to gmail sign in can you please post the images directly into the thread i would love to see the docs
good luck and god speed

xp

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

the NWO starts with britain and their thuggery is renown. however the weebly site gives direct evidence the rape and pillage of this continent was even against the britishers own laws, any trial on the subject in international courts will decide for the Origines without a doubt and that trial is the next step.
no the other 20 mill inhabitants wont be evicted, in fact their lot will be greatly increased as they can and will be given true title (see allodial and lodial land title as defined by Blacks law Dictionary) not the farce that is land title today. yes they may ba asked to pay a pittance to the true owners, which is only fair, but the crown will be hit with a massive bill for the past 200years or so. Also a more equitable share of the resources of the country might bring some semblance of honour back to this land where so many genocidal actions have soured it in the past and still carry on today.
The origines appear a simple people, do not be decieved, there are many of their number that have learnt the ways of the white man and will beat him at his own game. to enter a fight with a weapon (in this case laws) and kill your opponent is murder, to take the weapon off the opponent during the fight and kill him is self defense
the weebly site mentioned on page two of this thread has a reference section where the actual laws are displayed detailing the illegality of the british claim. quite the read.
NZ has already done this, kiwis here can contact pacificguardians.org and find out what the bought media is not telling you.
for the rednecks, well i personally have discussed this with several large organisations that have a very very redneck base membership and once availed of the facts are ready to sign up with the OSTF.
it is a paradigm shift and as such will have its teething problems but education and a desire for truth and justice permeate us all (maybe a little less iin the british) trust me it will happen and very soon.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

hi aussie

i found the statute and here is the section7

here isa a link to a pdf
www.vanuatu.usp.ac.fj... DF

xploder

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

all the docs are available here but i will try to post the actual paragraphs of major interest, sorry i am new at posting pics

ostf.weebly.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

thank you for the links i am looking into this matter as i am a kiwi and would like to see the originals be treated correctly by law

if you want to post a photo
upload photo to my photos section
open the photo high light the first link under the photo
then open a reply window
there is a button called image click on it
a drop down box will say do you allow click yes then click image again
and paste into box and click ok

xp

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

you're a champion xploder i will edit my previous posts asap, thanks for the heads up and the instructions
cheers friend

dave eden at pacificguardians will help you find the NZ situation, ahh no more NZ just Aoteroa, feel good to be in control and oust the british! cant wait for the shakeup here (pardon the pun apologies to the earthquake folks!)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
If the aborigines take back their continent - which it was - this means that they will have to be ok with whoever is there.

What if they turn against the Brits, who made their country a penal colony? That means that if you have British blood, you will have to go. A lot of aborigines have British blood. Where does that leave us?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join