It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Funny' California Earthquake WARNING video removed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Alright, I just want to throw this out there because i found it very coincidental. I remember not too long ago, a video Warning its audience about a future Earthquake that will hit California in the near future. The video even made it to the Tosh.0 Show on Comedy Central. Recently, my mom has been at ears about a possible Earthquake to hit California. She said she had seen some videos on youtube about it. In my head i figure, let me check it out. So i come across this...

This video is quite popular apparently. Also, there are countless sources claiming to be awaiting a future Earthquake to hit California. It is a reoccurring theme in some aspects.

My main points are the following; Why was the video removed from Youtube.com?

^--- The above reads as if Frankie did a CLAIM on his own video. On his own Channel. That makes absolutely no sense to me. Two... why is his own channel not available now?

www.youtube.com...

We have begun September. What is your opinion about this matter? Honestly i think they might have pulled the video because they know something might actually happen. Who knows though right? Only 5 days away.

By the way, if you want to see the original video, its on liveleak.com
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

After watching the original video, why in the world do you care? The guy's obviously mentally retarded.

But yeah, these predictions just keep coming daily, and sooner or later someone's going to be right. ONCE.

It's one thing to give a scientific basis, or even statistical basis, for a prediction- but this? Total BS. Do yourself a favor and move on.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Back in the mid-90s, my mom came across a prediction that said in sometime in 2010, the "worldwide earthquake" would happen (I think she got it from the Bible Code). I always viewed it as hogwash, but 2010 is here, and there's a lot of predictions floating around. One just has to wait until the end of 2010 to know for certain.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Frankie deleted all his vids. He got trolled and attacked.
I love the guy. I saved the vid, too. I put him in my EQ vid, a shout-out, anyway.
Then again, I work in special ed and he is just a regular guy to me, one with an enormous heart and devotion to his fellow man.
Normal people scare me, as they say.
His vid is all over.
But, he was on ireports also last time I checked, and everyone loved him there.
It takes a bit of searching, but Frankie is out there.
I just took a stroll on the San Andreas, made a vid about it, and we do believe something big is coming. I am 3 miles from main fault. We do not have the earth cracking like you see in NZ today and in other areas, so we do not worry too much. Most deaths are from falling TVs and chimneys and other heavy objects.
We have all reinforced freeways and buildings now.
Should survive. love 2 U.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This guy said 3 and 4th Sept there would be Huge quakes.
Any huge quakes yet ?

As far as I can gather, he is never right, I havent checked it out, I just saw a vid a few weeks ago where he apologized for being wrong, he misinterpreted Gods message he said..

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
This guy said 3 and 4th Sept there would be Huge quakes.
Any huge quakes yet ?

As far as I can gather, he is never right, I havent checked it out, I just saw a vid a few weeks ago where he apologized for being wrong, he misinterpreted Gods message he said..

7.3 just hit christchuch, New Zealand.

new topics

top topics

join