It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager Auctioning Virginity on eBay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Just when I thought I had seen it all and for sale on Ebay. Today a 19-year-old plans to auction his virginity on the web. Is there anything that can't be sold on eBay these days?...

Full Report Link: ABCNEWS.com

A 19-year-old British student has pushed the boundaries one step further. David Vardy, a student at Bournemouth University on the south coast of England, has put his virginity up for sale on eBay.

For Vardy, who said he doesn't have a serious girlfriend, this is the most creative way he thought he could get an opportunity to have his "first time."

"By the age of 19, most people have been under enough pressure to have lost their virginity," Vardy told ABC News' Good Morning America. "I haven't lost mine yet. I have to lose my virginity, so being a creative person, what is the most crazy way? I'll stick it out on the Internet and see what interest I get."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Ok when I was 19 I had no problem getting girls but maybe this is a good way for a 19 year old to get started these days. I can only imagine what kind of freaks will be bidding on this one.

Parents .. what are your teens doing online these days??

Gazz

[edit on 21-6-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
this isn't the first time, wasn't there a girl a few months back doing the same thing ?

I'll try to find something on it.

yeah.. here it is :

forums.firingsquad.com... d.id=Sales&message.id=36

18-Year old selling her virginity to the highest bidder on Ebay! LOL!! (Sunday 25th January 2004)

[edit on 21-6-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What if a guy is the high bidder? If you just sold it to women, wouldn't that be discrimination?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I do believe that a few years ago, a female did the same thing, mentioning that she was doing it because she needed money for school/college.
I will see if I can find this.

seekerof

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I only going to say one thing,

Anyway you put it is prostitution and it should not auctioned in E-bay, if need money find a job or get loan, and any way how do you know if she is a virgin after all? Virginity can be faked with a few stitches in the right place.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Covered here:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Feel free to add your thoughts to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

top topics

join