It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Gun Shops Should Cease Selling To Hispanics Immediately

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by psyko45

I confused you with pivilu, similar names.

As to your other questions, the answers to the questions you just asked were either covered in the video or irrelevant, such as the weapon price.

The price has nothing to do with anything.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Originally posted by psyko45

Originally posted by abecedarian
reply to post by mnemeth1

even though that illegal had presented a valid license to the dealer.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by mnemeth1]

you said yourself that the guy wasnt a dealer,. Which is it?

Anyone that sells anything can be considered a "dealer".

The word "dealer" and having an FFL are not synonymous.

As I pointed out previously, having an FFL wouldn't have made one bit of difference in this case since it was a private sale.

If he would have had a liscense and done the propper paperwork he would have known the purchaser was ineligeable and hopefully refused the sale, but he didnt he was greedy sold a gun to someone he didnt know, who turned out to be an illegal immigrant, and he paid for it, suks to be him.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by psyko45

Ok, its totally pointless for me to argue with you since you obviously did not watch the video, or if you did, you are totally incapable of comprehending what was said in it.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
[edit on 4-9-2010 by psyko45]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The unintended calamity of this thread is far surpassed only by the ignorance of every post that has tried to rush to the defense of what?
The thread isn't about Mexicans in any way. It isn't about illegals.

What is about?

How the United States Government is putting the people who are for the people by the people and who are the people in prison. This is just one of
ways they are willing to through anyone under the bus, rather than having the state look bad or embarrased and you could be next. Doesn't matter
what the hell you are.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
For what it is worth, every poster who has called the OP racist has, in my estimation, decreased their own reputation by playing to a fallacy of the lowest order.

Thumbs down, people. Find a mirror and take a long hard look.

that's amazing to me, that you could conjure up such rubbish.

The OP openly comes out and says it's okay to racially discriminate just because the government apparently does.

If you openly endorse racism, then you ARE a racist, regardless of your intentions.

Thumbs down to you - for pandering for stars my man. There really is a better way.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Wow, lots of dense people responding in this thread. If you want to risk going to prison so you can prove to the world that you are color blind, then go for it.

I'd rather be called a racist then called an inmate. How can you be sued when precedence has been set that racism is the new law of the land? Last time I checked, you don't get sued for obeying the law.

Focus, people. FOCUS!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by psyko45

From what I have gathered, Paul Copeland is not a licensed dealer and only sells / trades firearms as a hobby.

According to Federal law, anyone in legal posession of a firearm can sell said firearm within their own state of residence to anyone residing within the same state, provided the recipient is over the age of 18. As such he is only obligated to notify the government of information regarding the buyer- identity, and residence; and information about the firearm, if required by the state.

[edit on 9/5/2010 by abecedarian]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
The OP openly comes out and says it's okay to racially discriminate just because the government apparently does.

Can you cite what you claim?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
For what it is worth, every poster who has called the OP racist has, in my estimation, decreased their own reputation by playing to a fallacy of the lowest order.

Thumbs down, people. Find a mirror and take a long hard look.

that's amazing to me, that you could conjure up such rubbish.

If you openly endorse racism, then you ARE a racist, regardless of your intentions.

Thumbs down to you - for pandering for stars my man. There really is a better way.

Actually, the OP says that it is SAFER to racially discriminate just because the government apparently does.

It's called self-preservation. If you want to risk prison because you are super totally not racist, then go for it. I wouldn't. I have a family to feed.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by k0mbination
hey here's and idea stop selling the dam things to anyone, and turn all the existing ones into kombi engines so I can get a good cheap engine and get my old girl working properly!

What is your plan to get the 200,000,000 firearms in this country rounded up?

The government can't round up 13,000,000 illegial Mexicans, but they can round up 200,000,000 guns?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I watched the video on the OP, then I read the second post.

To the second poster: you're very quick to jump on someone else, crap like that is why I keep getting messages in my PM folder from site admins about people being hostile.

Alex Jones isn't someone I usually listen to, especially since it looks like this video was spliced together to make it look legit...

The guy talking in the video states it wasn't a "gun shop" or store, it was a private transfer.

The point of the video is to convey THEY WILL GET YOU IF YOU SELL TO SOMEONE THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO. Right now, it happens to be "illegals" which means anyone brown pretty much... legal or not.

To me it's just another sign that the people in "control" or that want to be in control can't even manage their own corrupt system. They have no clue what they're doing and they'll continue to do crap that is stupid and makes no sense.

Man the harpoons men, we may need them soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
Jesus christ.

Can someone sticky this thread for proof positive 75% of the people who post on this site don't know how to read?

Misunderstandings like this go both ways. This isn't really a great example of fine satirical writing, really. Even though I detected it in the top post right away, I can't help but think his constant indifference and apathy in a few ensuing posts makes the satirical style a bit lackluster.

If I were to take a guess, the OP is probably a bit on the trolling side to stimulate negative emotions and flamings instead of genuine intention to attack the subject.

I don't know about you guys, but flame-bait threads like this one don't really help promote intelligent discussions, and feel a bit too "marketed" if you know what I mean.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by nighinfinite]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Paranoia, cha cha cha.

AJ has gone off the deep end, hasn't he?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You need to watch the video to see that its based on a factual case.

You did not do that.

The sheep that starred your post obviously did not watch the
video either that had a real lawyer from austin there.

So once again you closed your mind and stuck your head in the sand.

Congratulations.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by whatukno
I am not going to bother watching your alex jones nonsense

Indeed WUK!

mnemeth1, are you just illustrating to us what a complete train wreck AJ is? Or do you believe his paranoid BS? I haven't watched the video either but i would imagine that whoever said to not sell firearms to Hispanics could be charged with inciting racial hatred.

Just my 2 cents worth...

iRM 2.0

[edit on 3/9/10 by InfaRedMan]

Yet again, another person who will not watch the evidence,
but will pass judgement on it.

This place is literally turning into a sea of sheep.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

Would you mind telling me how you would KNOW if a person is Hispanic?

Other then checking him or her while selling which I am ASSUMING you won't. Since you call upon not checking the drivers license.

And tell me how would you KNOW they were putting it in bad use?

And why do you ASSUME he/she is a GUY?

Doesn't matter.

The feds just sent a 56 year old Viet Nam vet to federal prison for 6 months for selling to a brown person.

The guy had a valid license - didn't matter.

He was brown and here illegally, so the vet goes to prison.

Hence, no one should sell to anyone that looks remotely Hispanic.

The VERY best part of this whole deal is the illegal with fake ID
came to the court room and admitted to the court that
he was illegal, had a fake license, and knowingly made
an illegal purchase and then knowingly transferred the
firearm to another illegal.

Then the illegal walks free.

The court did not detain him, and the man is still walking the
streets of Austin as a free man after THREE felonies.

If you or me did that we'd be in jail, and BIG time.

I know a judge and jury that needs a dose of enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

Yet again another follower that did not watch the video is now
passing judgement on the OP.

Its like a train wreck of sheep piling up on this message board.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

In the other posters' defence, you did not post any article to accompany your OP. Had you done so, people might have realized you were being facetious

He posted a 15 min video where they talked about it in depth.

If you are on dial up still and can't watch videos I get it.

If you like to offer opinions without viewing the evidence I
hope they never let you sit on a jury.

But then again with what this jury did they are likely to seat
all these ppl that won't view the evidence on the front row.

Bunch of followers that even proudly say they won't like at
the evidence then proudly exclaim their opinion with a TOTAL
lack of information on the matter at hand.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

I understand the rules. I also understand common sense and caution, which is what every responsible gun owner must excercise in order to maintain his or her PRIVELAGE to keep and bear arms. This guy did not do that, and this is precisely how guns end up in the hands of criminals. This is a "use your head issue".

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join