It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann found by 4chan?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Yeah, I agree. Though I am not entirely informed about 4Chan, it seems as though they are trying to be interpol.

If this is in fact fake, then it is a sick sick Joke!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I saw the said thread with the Madeleine pic on or around 3-9-2010 @ 05:23 PM-

5:20pm... Roughly so.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I saw the said thread with the Madeleine pic on or around 3-9-2010 @ 05:23 PM-

5:20pm... Roughly so.

It was previously posted at least a month ago though.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have no idea what 4chan is?? but if that is maddie (but I don't think it is) then this should be reported to the police.

And Interpol.

Peace.
ALS

[edit on 3-9-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual
I'm confused, this was posted a month ago?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL
Kiwifoot suggested I do so too, I sent an email to the RCMP about this.

Poor girl. That's all I can say...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Nventual
I'm confused, this was posted a month ago?

No, the first picture of the suspected Madeleine McCann that was posted on the /b/ thread was posted on /b/ a month or so beforehand. Just search the pictures original filename (DCIM043.. etc) on google and you will see.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Jesus, that gives me the creeps.

IF these are genuine, look at the poor kids eyes..now compare them to the happy, sparkling, full of life eyes she used to have. The terror the bastards must have put her through (IF it is her), must have emotionally killed her sparkle and zest.

I hope she is alive and safe and well too, and when or if the authorities catch those responsible, let her parents and friends in a cell with her abusers for an hour or two..no questions asked..after handing them each a baseball bat, and some plastic overalls.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
In fact ALL the photos of the girl were in a previous thread in July on /b/.
The 2nd one was captioned "here moar pic".
3rd one was captioned "challenger appears".
If you search the pictures filenames you will see.

This means they were saved, then renamed back to their original name and then posted again this month. OR the person who posted them recently is the same person who posted them in July.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
so, whats the verdict?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Has anyone found anything else? I can't imagine that if this were real that we wouldn't have already heard of it!?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That pic does look a lot like her, but it's /b/...so cred is definitely lacking. The prevailing theory about Madeline is that she was abducted to order (for a couple who cannot have children/adopt). This article sums up the latest on this case....

www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

It was already posted last month. It would have been dealt with already if real. The people on 4chan are just messed. As much as some really interesting and creative things are posted on there, when reading things on /b I slowly feel my brain shutting down, because the stupidity of some people is amazing.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Thanks. I have never even heard of this site, so I was clueless! I sure do wish those parents could get their girl back

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

This is just an aside, but has anyone else noticed that her right pupil is shaped more like a keyhole than a circle? And is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that she has the symptoms of fetal alcohol syndrome? This has been bothering me for a very long time.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It is actress Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning's little sister.. It was from an episode of Criminal Minds. I thought the girl looked like Elle so i researched it. Here is a link to the show www.youtube.com... She is shown around 1:36

[edit on 4-9-2010 by veryinteresting]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Seems like this is just a stupid joke, sorry for wasting everybody's time.

I'm thankful for those here who (possibly) set the story straight on this pic...

So the picture of the tied up girl is recycled like some say.

It scared me, I thought I was witnessing a breakthrough that could be credited to 4chan solving an widely publicized case and then a cover-up in progress as the thread was 404'd. Although I understand the need to remove a rule 34 violation, we're talking about potentially missing/exploited kids who need more eyes out for them.

If only we had the suck to actually do something about this, stuff like pedophiles having the run of the land, this wouldn't happen too often.

I didn't mean to feed the hoaxing troll. Is this particular picture real from another incident or staged, I couldn't tell.

There were so many people who seem to have been tricked, what with the stunned wats and wuts that followed.

I wonder how efficient IP tracking is... If you had the means, could you be completely anonymous or would they be able to track you down, because, why would you post something like that freaky pic unless you were completely sure that you wouldn't be tracked down and followed up on by the police for posting a picture of a girl tied up in some basement.

I hope the RCMP reads this post before they waste anymore of their time on following up on my email

If this is found to be a pointless thread and that this girl in the picture is like some sick meme, then this thread should be deleted

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by veryinteresting

Star for you! Thanks... That sets the story straight
Sorry everybody! I was only trying to help!

This is a garbage thread, move along folks there's nothing to see here... Move along... Move, move along... Move...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Can the mods put a hoax tag on this thread...

It's obviously an hoax thanks to the member who uploaded the source image from a movie.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

reply to post by veryinteresting

Star for you! Thanks... That sets the story straight
Sorry everybody! I was only trying to help!

This is a garbage thread, move along folks there's nothing to see here... Move along... Move, move along... Move...

Please don't ever be sorry for trying to help a child. If i hadn't recognized the actress i would have been just as disturbed and bothered. Kidnapping and abuse of children is a sick thing to joke about IMHO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join