It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien in picture from the 1960's?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJonah

Well we have energy in our bodies but when we die it dissipates. Free floating energy typically dissipates. Our bodies are a framework for energy, in a sense. Now we may one day be able to transfer our consciousness to a computer or a robot but the energy that powers the consciousness has to be attached to a physical network (the brain, the robot brain, etc) as far as we know.

So aliens without bodies, I don't think its feasible. It certainly isn't easy to prove, the easiest way to prove alien visitors is to get an alien body or crashed alien craft...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
your right...people can hoax photos and videos

I can hoax a fish in water, does this mean that fish are never in water?

Of course the idea that anything can be hoaxed makes things difficult to figure out what is and isn't real, which is why source matters. To me, your just some internet guy, but if it was a proper news agency or some sort of national archive that this photo was pulled, then that puts it in a different light.

its all about the source...anonymous has nothing to lose to post hoaxed pics.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
your right...people can hoax photos and videos

I can hoax a fish in water, does this mean that fish are never in water?

Of course the idea that anything can be hoaxed makes things difficult to figure out what is and isn't real, which is why source matters. To me, your just some internet guy, but if it was a proper news agency or some sort of national archive that this photo was pulled, then that puts it in a different light.

its all about the source...anonymous has nothing to lose to post hoaxed pics.

I agree with you a 100%! My only concern is, that as long as its so easy to fake, no "official news organization" would touch it. And with the US news agencies, even if it was physical evidence, they still would ignore it!

There's actually so much good information out there, and so much of it could be real evidence, and we'll never be able to prove it with so many obstacles in the way! Its frustrating!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

the easiest way to prove alien visitors is to get an alien body or crashed alien craft...

I'm wondering how many independent investigators have searched alleged sites of UFO landings and very curious as to what they would find if anything. I mean there has to be a way to detect energy / chemical anomalies...wouldn't you think?

I once read about a guy who uses a special camera and has filmed hundreds of UFO's that are undetectable to the human eye, but haven't been able to find it since!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What a complete waste of time!!!!
So old.......
_javascript:icon('
')_javascript:icon('
')_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Wait a minute.

Isn't it a good thing that he has created this fake image. I mean, now if anyone wants to reuse it and say look what I've dug up or came across, we'll know that they are a hoaxer! From now on, who ever uses this as a real image will automatically be labelled as a hoaxer and lose all credibility.

I think it's a bad idea to flood the net with a bunch of fake pics to get the hoaxers to come out and totally ruin the entire idea of REAL evidence but if this one pic gets circulated, then you know the person who circulated it is a hoaxer. It's a good situation realy.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Wait a minute.

Isn't it a good thing that he has created this fake image. I mean, now if anyone wants to reuse it and say look what I've dug up or came across, we'll know that they are a hoaxer! From now on, who ever uses this as a real image will automatically be labelled as a hoaxer and lose all credibility.

I think it's a bad idea to flood the net with a bunch of fake pics to get the hoaxers to come out and totally ruin the entire idea of REAL evidence but if this one pic gets circulated, then you know the person who circulated it is a hoaxer. It's a good situation realy.

Well its nice someone said something positive about my thread. I was starting to regret posting on ATS...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
[img]http://[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6198f8c34aaa.jpg[/img] I think i might of foolishly believed that there was the possibility that all those fake aliens were real. One question though, how did you get the invisible light to bend like that?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
It would be very hard to prove that energy could even gain consciousness without a physical form.

That's certainly a problem. "Ghosts" are often thought of as being conscious entities that exist within fields, usually assumed to be electromagnetic (mostly because those are the kinds of fields we know of). But EM fields can be notoriously unstable, and would it be possible for a consciousness to remain intact in a fluctuating or disappearing EM field? Probably not.

But that doesn't mean there aren't other kinds of fields out there (like Rupert Sheldrake's biogenic or morphic resonance fields) that might help to stabilize and order a consciousness in a way we can perceive it. It doesn't mean there is, either, of course. But a theory has to start somewhere.

And as for my avatar image, it's so outlandish and sloppily done that nobody with any sense would believe it's real.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

One question though, how did you get the invisible light to bend like that?

What do you mean?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The original picture purported to have an "alien" in it but was dark and indistinct, i hit auto correct on my photo editor.and this pattern of lights appeared in the photograph. I was curious how they (the hoaxer) accomplished this. I even colorized the picture and those light patterns persisted and appeared to bend around the soldier. Just curious how it was done. Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am so utterly sick of hoax youtube this and photoshop that now if anyposts any picture i have immediates doubts. OK some conspiracy theorists will then accuse me of being one of the sheeple but the entire areas of UFOlogy is just a stinking pile because of the hoaxes.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Wait a minute.

Isn't it a good thing that he has created this fake image. I mean, now if anyone wants to reuse it and say look what I've dug up or came across, we'll know that they are a hoaxer!

No, you won't because you won't know where they got it. They may believe it's genuine because they don't know the person they got it from is a hoaxer. That's how these things spread. My fake UFO picture was turning up on other sites before I came clean with the truth. Even though the people following the thread on ATS learned it was fake the sites that picked it up or it was posted to may not have learned it's true origin. I didn't think it through. I had made it to show someone how easy it is to make a relatively good fake. When they thought it looked real I thought I would show it to some real UFO buffs with a fictional story and see how long it would take for them to see through it or if they would see through it at all. I had every intention of revealing it's true origin's but did not think of it migrating to other sites. The site it was posted to is gone now and I didn't keep a copy otherwise I would post it here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join