It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret US Department Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Positive this isn't news to anyone... Yet, I thought it was worth posting.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The bigger the government, the more inherent corruption. Plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If only this was showed on national television, every day as commercial.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
For those of us who are unable to watch the videos due to various restrictions/bandwidth problems, can we please have a summary?

I would love to know more but I am confronted by this frustrating embedded video.

Please read the following on the Board:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/9/2010 by deltaalphanovember]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RADTRAVELER2

Look on Google video for a movie called Zeitgeist. It covers everything you're looking for and more, and wraps it all up neatly. Warning, you might lose some sleep for a few nights afterward, it's that in-depth.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The thread name should be changed.

This isn't outing a new Department, it's simply discussing the level at which the Security Services in the USA has grown since 9/11. This combines all various facets of CIA, Black Ops and Anti-Terrorism etc.

Every nation has it's security services. This video simply states the obvious about the size and scope of the American security services since 9/11 and does not mention a "new department" or make any claims about there being a massive "new" department at all.

Don't get me wrong, there are always new sections and departments opening up in any nations national security infrastructure. There has to be to analyze new threats, filter specific intelligence fields and utilize new technologies and infiltration methods. All this is obvious. But none of those departments would be considerably large.

Video just states the obvious about general national security figures.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Top Secret US Department Revealed

Where in the video is this "Top Secret US Department Revealed' actually revealed?

new topics

top topics

join